what will you you feel if your bf/gf fall inlove with your bestfriend?

36 posts  ·  created 5yr ago by dhaine28  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Friendship    what will you you feel if your bf/gf fall inlove with your bestfriend?

dhaine28
5yr ago
21,200 jpops
permalink Honestly for now i dont know what will i do or what would i feel im hoping that it wont happen to me but in just case i will kick their ass and never ever forgive them.....

StrawberryBubblez
5yr ago
39,200 jpops
permalink I would be like "DA FAQ?!" not because in getting cheated on but, because my best friend is a girl and I have a boyfriend xD

AvianPain
5yr ago
1,026 jpops
permalink If it happens to me, I won't be so surprised. Because it already happened many times!!? >.< LOL, poor me.. :(

dhaine28
5yr ago
21,200 jpops
permalink Really?it happened to you before?so what did you do with your bf and your bestfriend?its really sucks..

LiaPayRan
5yr ago
1,313 jpops
permalink Let go . IM dont know but if you truly love the person you will make him/her happy. #DramaOn

JpopKpopLover94
5yr ago
249,996 jpops
permalink It happend to me, the feeling was awful but you get over it

KARAlex88
5yr ago
13,995 jpops
permalink i'd feel very terrible if that ever happened in fact i'd feel like crap.

Nightgaze
5yr ago
377,126 jpops
permalink I'd be completely devastated! I'd probably lock myself in my room for a week and be extremely sad :o

disneylandpirate
5yr ago
2,699 jpops
permalink I think I'd feel upset and betrayed and i dont think I would leave my newly created Emo corner for a really long time.

LyrreChelle
5yr ago
77,841 jpops
permalink i feel bad :(
really bad.....

darksama
5yr ago
828,218 jpops
permalink hurmm well love can't be force.. so i guess i have to let go.. it doesn't mean i'm admitting defeat but being realistic... i dun really care if they want to be together

LyrreChelle
5yr ago
77,841 jpops
permalink i feel like i became a monster :p

Lipa
5yr ago
273 jpops
permalink i will get angry at first but get over it and let them be .. <-- ther not true friends if they do that ..

StrawberryBubblez
5yr ago
39,200 jpops
permalink Well my best friend is a girl so I would be highly confused if she fell in love with my bf xD

luciful
5yr ago
65,679 jpops
permalink I don't know, maybe I will let hem to be happy together,depends but I don't want to be friend with them and I will pretend I don't know them, but only if mt bf fall in love and the friend of mine don't respond to his feelings maybe I will broke up with him only

GSasuke
5yr ago
968 jpops
permalink I will let hem to be happy together. if he's happy, it's fine with me. bt i'd feel upset and betrayed.

Destiney
5yr ago
3,925 jpops
permalink if that ever happened to me and my best friend, tbh i'll be so angry, and very upset. >.< but then at thr same time i'll get over it, and just think that maybe its just a way of GOD telling you he / she is not worth it anymore :)

[i]so dn't let it knock you down :D [/i]

ekai
5yr ago
11,097 jpops
permalink this happen to me times though.. and i realized i'd rather lose myboy than lose myfriend... Jejin times like this told myself bein just a " bridge " is not the worst.. someday someone will become your bridge too.. That's life...
Despite this our friendship still growing strong up to now and i hope even in the near future ..always together.. nver fade..

IzuTaka
5yr ago
11,105 jpops
permalink Ahh, that would hurt badly. Even if it did hurt I would just let them go. I don't exactly want to fight for him and then just watch his gaze and attention drift to my friend while he's with me. :I
Ah, but I wouldn't hate my friend, she'll still be my pal~ :moved:

Kuroyukihimenokitan
5yr ago
429 jpops
permalink First i would slap my boyfriend so hard, then i would yell at my best-friend after i would cry for days on end and eat plenty of cake

HimeMurasaki
4yr ago
3,908 jpops
permalink Cake fixes everything xD

alibaban
4yr ago
1,300 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

RoYaLHeresY
4yr ago
3,888 jpops
permalink Omg holy sh#*#.
Honestly I can't imagine that but its really bad I will kill that person . XD

nekomiminatsumi
4yr ago
49,883 jpops
permalink If that ever happened to me, i'll be so sad, break up with them and just cry. x_x

JYChii
4yr ago
14,383 jpops
permalink Oh, my I don't what to do if that's happend to me... >.<

KpopKdrama
4yr ago
125 jpops
permalink i highly dought that it'll happen ... but if it did -.- i'd fully respect it and let them be .. 진짜요

Aurae
4yr ago
1,428 jpops
permalink you can't stop feelings I guess, I'd just move on eventually

dizikolik
4yr ago
1,278 jpops
permalink he will die for me.. but i don't have a bf for now.. so~

disneylandpirate
4yr ago
2,699 jpops
permalink I'd realize i've watched enough K and J dramas with similar stories to get through this and to know what to do.

ShoujiChan
4yr ago
874 jpops
permalink I'd be heartbroken.. But mostly confused.. I have a boyfriend and my bestfriend is a girl.. So.. :undecided: that would never happen

HimeMurasaki
4yr ago
3,908 jpops
permalink I would be really upset... I think I would just cut them off completely, and never ever have anything to do with them.

Rukako
3yr ago
5,684 jpops
permalink I would put on a smile and cheer them on even though I'll cry myself to sleep for a long while.

Japanimenya
3yr ago
122,884 jpops
permalink I would cry in my room and eat some comfort food T_T

weebllikespie
3yr ago
710,910 jpops
permalink I would feel rather betrayed and hurt. I would just leave them and shut them off from my life forever.

jsonglyrics
3yr ago
180,608 jpops
permalink It's okay that won't happen. I'm staying single until the day I marry!

Joking aside... I'd worry. I might ask or slowly grow apart.

tsubasayamada
3yr ago
57,000 jpops
permalink I would be really sad but I wouldn't want to lose my best friend

Back  |  Forums    Friendship    what will you you feel if your bf/gf fall inlove with your bestfriend?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service