What was the biggest hike/tramp/walk you went on ever?

11 posts  ·  created 4yr ago by koto95  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Socialize    What was the biggest hike/tramp/walk you went on ever?

koto95
4yr ago
1,239 jpops
permalink You can measure by whatever you can remember e.g. hours, metres...
I bring this up because yesterday I just did the hardest one I've ever done! I dont know if it was the longest as it was 7 hours return hike and Ive done similar in the past. This time it was up Ben Lomond, this big mountain near my hometown, its 1700 odd metres tall and the terrain was rough and steep!! Im so sore now >.< Let me know what was the biggest walk you've completed in your lifetime!

nanobanana
4yr ago
3,549 jpops
permalink Longest hike carrying about 70 pounds: 12-13 miles and I did it a few times

Longest run: 13.5 miles, I almost died finishing it in a little over two hours

Longest bike ride (cycling): over 50 miles in a day with a short break two-thirds of the way through

Mountain hike: not carrying anything and about four miles round trip I think

weebllikespie
4yr ago
711,813 jpops
permalink Longest hike: About 20 miles or 32 kms
Longest run: I've ran a half marathon so that's 13 miles or 21 kms
Longest bike ride: I think about 30 miles or 64 kms

nanobanana
4yr ago
3,549 jpops
permalink Yayyyy a kindred spirit :D

eyramhaye
3yr ago
10,657 jpops
permalink Longest hike: 16 km

Longest run: 6 km

YukiAzamaki
3yr ago
36,722 jpops
permalink Longest hike was like 20 km and the longest run was around 15 km :)

ensorcelledAubade
3yr ago
27,445 jpops
permalink Up to Darwen Tower it's stressful

IzuTaka
3yr ago
11,105 jpops
permalink I have a vague memory but I think I hiked up a steep dirt hill for.... 3 hours?

CloudStrifey
3yr ago
76,068 jpops
permalink I remember I was angry one day, so I walked from my house all the way to the other hill across the valley and it took like 6 hours.

CloudStrifey
2yr ago
76,068 jpops
permalink For Biology camp, I climbed Mt Coolum. Its over 30 storeys high but man, that view made it worth it

jsonglyrics
2yr ago
180,608 jpops
permalink To middle school... Because I have to go up and it's the furthest out of the three

Back  |  Forums    Socialize    What was the biggest hike/tramp/walk you went on ever?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service