What was the 1st anime you seen before you gotten into anime?

381 posts  ·  created 7yr ago by 1Ashurii1  ·  last post 7mo ago
Back  |  Forums    Anime & manga    What was the 1st anime you seen before you gotten into anime?

1Ashurii1
7yr ago
2,732 jpops
permalink Me, I would probably say Sailor Moon, cuz it was the 1st anime I seen before I gotten into anime. Now I'm totally into anime. :)

darksama
7yr ago
828,218 jpops
permalink doraemon (about 20years ago) and now can't live without watching them... :laugh:

hayashimika
6yr ago
6,775 jpops
permalink Can't agree more, Doraemon was my first anime before i even knew word "anime" :D

Nicoleta
7yr ago
138 jpops
permalink Well, what can I say...Naruto or One Piece I'm not sure which one was it :D

SupaahxIndoo
7yr ago
45,309 jpops
permalink Hmm that's difficult,
because when I was younger,
there were a few anime's on tv,

and those were Sailor Moon, Super Pig,
Shaman King, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokémon, Digimon, X-Men,
Flint The Time Detective, Mon Colle Knights, Shinzo..

And afther I knew it was called ''anime'' I was searching
for Shaman King on the internet, and now I'm totally into anime 2 :D

Moimoy
7yr ago
5,865 jpops
permalink Uummm.... Hmmm well i was all ways in to "cartoons" since i was born. Literally lol and but my first anime I'v ever watch before i understood what anime was is Sailormoon of course .. But I've always watch cartoon Captin Planet was my ish but thats not anime and thats a different subject ^-^

Yond4
7yr ago
172 jpops
permalink My first anime was Saint Seiya! o/

Rei1kawa
7yr ago
9,954 jpops
permalink me too!! XD

MelodYume
7yr ago
2,813 jpops
permalink That was my third, I guess.

jemaii
7yr ago
337 jpops
permalink i think it was. Magic Knight Ray Earth. :))

GazerocK28
7yr ago
614 jpops
permalink my first anime was InuYasha (if I don't count the ones I watched when I was little... like Digimon <3 <3 , ‎3000 Leagues in Search of Mother and some more . . .)

Yukarichan
7yr ago
239 jpops
permalink As far as TV series go, I'd have to say Sailor Moon. However, I did sneak watching the Vampire Hunter D and Wicked City movies before then, even though I was entirely too young to watch them.

jaden1992
7yr ago
276,260 jpops
permalink Definately Sailor Moon

Nyell
7yr ago
3,426 jpops
permalink Naruto & Yu-Gi-Oh! :)

880624asia
7yr ago
938 jpops
permalink Sailor Moon was the first anime I've ever seen
:D

Vitalrose
7yr ago
68,120 jpops
permalink the digimon series

Vitalrose
7yr ago
68,120 jpops
permalink oh and pokemon too

petcuanamaria93
7yr ago
133 jpops
permalink my first anime will be sailor moon, but that when i was little, the one who made me like anime is Inuyasha and after that an infinite list of anime :))

XFrozenFlowerX
7yr ago
1,094 jpops
permalink Princess ressurection :D

KatoRina
7yr ago
1,728 jpops
permalink can't remember exactly....it was either pokemon, shaman king or kaleido star.....

OtakuJpopGurl
7yr ago
570 jpops
permalink before i even knew what anime was.. it was Dragon Ball Z. after Yu Gi Oh, Digimon, Pokemon, and Ninja Scroll, i finally knew what anime was and i was SOOOOO into it. i now have a LONG list of animes and mangas that i read/ watch

isuri
7yr ago
106 jpops
permalink well i think it was pokemon or Oran high school host club!! i love it!!!

halo11234
7yr ago
272 jpops
permalink For me, it was probably Inuyasha:)

Burichan
7yr ago
463 jpops
permalink Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball. I feel like I'm old compared to people saying animes that came out within the last 8 years lol

yuyah
7yr ago
1,113 jpops
permalink sailormoon.....IS THE BEST.... ILOVE THAT ANIME... ILOVE SETSUNA MEIOUH AS SAILORPLUTO...^^

Rei1kawa
7yr ago
9,954 jpops
permalink my first anime is Saint Seiya!! i watch it until it end, n the stories can make me cry sometimes! :RBblush
that's coz i'm still child of course lol

MintyKid
7yr ago
5,349 jpops
permalink My first anime that got me hooked would be Cardcaptor Sakura.

RepublicofHeaven
7yr ago
148 jpops
permalink Sailor Moon! I caught the first episode ever aired on YTV when I was in the 3rd grade. That was 16 years ago. But even before that, when I could barely string two words together, there were shows like 'Samurai Pizza Cats' and 'Hello Kitty'. I always preferred these shows to the American ones, though of course, I never realized there was actually a difference. Destined to prefer anime I suppose, haha.

shahinshaz
7yr ago
1,036 jpops
permalink mine were pokemon, shin chan and doraemon, such good animes XD

SazzyBu
7yr ago
1,489 jpops
permalink woow everyone is saying Sailor moon.... but my first Anime that I ever saw was Evangelion probably not really one to introduce someone to anime but I loved the depth of the storyline and different it was from the cartoons I grew up watching.

aikosuzuki20
7yr ago
321 jpops
permalink my first anime i ever saw and really got into before i started watching anime was "Inuyasha" XD gotta love 'em!

RukaJK
7yr ago
1,939 jpops
permalink My first anime probably was Ranma 1/2 ^^ or Hokuto No Ken

YuriChan
7yr ago
47,866 jpops
permalink Like so many of you, Sailor moon was my first anime. :) Then Pokemon, Digimon and Card Captors Sakura soon followed. But I didn't know the term for these cartoons as [i]anime[/i] until I was around 12. :D

chiie13Xcc
7yr ago
938 jpops
permalink Magic knight rayearth....they're really cute!11111 especially mokona :D

metroid455
7yr ago
1,287 jpops
permalink for me it was Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040!!!

heartdreamer
7yr ago
1,848 jpops
permalink well if it isn't Sailor Moon !!!!!!!

IamWhoIam
7yr ago
624 jpops
permalink I watched colourcloud palace (better known as saiunkoku monogatari) accidentely when i was looking for something to watch on tv
that was the first anime wave :D
But, the anime that make me hooked into anime and jpop is BLEACH~~!!!
thanks to bleach, i started to love japan, manga and anime

Oshima
7yr ago
128 jpops
permalink Mine was Inuyasha.

Kabvki
7yr ago
344 jpops
permalink Oh I believe is some time around Dragon Ball and Ranma 1/2 ... x3!

Tho my mom was always like "Why you watching that?!" *points at Ranma*

AZN
7yr ago
557 jpops
permalink Pokemon<3!!!!
watched it for the first tme when I was like 2 lol

marissa13
7yr ago
99,806 jpops
permalink maybe Sailor moon :)

XiaoWuGui
7yr ago
50 jpops
permalink my first anime was on tv when i was around 6-10 years old i guess ?
that was Sailor Moon ;D god i loved that anime!

tempest802
7yr ago
3,787 jpops
permalink The first anime I saw before I got into anime was D.N. Angel. All thanks to my sister who was part of an anime club in college. Now I am really into anime!!

jesser03
7yr ago
228 jpops
permalink oh oh oh I haz one *raises hand*
Mine was Gatekeepers :D
I still remember Shun Ukiya (if I'm not mistaken) and his friends ^-^

AussiePaul
7yr ago
105 jpops
permalink For me it was Technoman

DistructiveMusic
7yr ago
200 jpops
permalink I think Sailor Moon (of course) and Pokemon. [:

jicks
7yr ago
788 jpops
permalink "Angel Beats!" it was, very touching and funny anime

Aletta19
7yr ago
90 jpops
permalink For me Sailor moon was the first anime, but i didnt know that was an anime then. :D I was into anime when i saw Slayers and Yu-Gi-Oh! :D

TinyMe
7yr ago
209 jpops
permalink hmm.. as far as i remember, it was Miracle Girls.. i was in kindergarten back then.. :)

MinamotoTakashi
7yr ago
3,188 jpops
permalink The first anime I watched... hmm... It must be Ginga Nagareboshi Gin.

Back  |  Forums    Anime & manga    What was the 1st anime you seen before you gotten into anime?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service