What Song You Love to Listen Before But Now Only Make You Sad?

20 posts  ·  created 4yr ago by annyss  ·  last post 1w ago
Back  |  Forums    General music    What Song You Love to Listen Before But Now Only Make You Sad?

annyss
4yr ago
379,847 jpops
permalink What Song You Love to Listen Before But Now Only Make You Sad? Maybe you can state the reason too. I hope this topic never created somewhere. :)

darksama
4yr ago
825,818 jpops
permalink hurmm there's one song but i forgot the title ahaha.. for some reason it only reminds me of those time that i want to forget

lheijhoy
4yr ago
5,935 jpops
permalink i used to like the songs from high school musical but not anymore..

joshua10red
4yr ago
110,700 jpops
permalink Backstreet Boys - Perfect fan
before when i was listening this song nothing was happened.....now every time i listen i start to cry....don`t know why....but i cry very very much...that`s why i don`t listen anymore this song when i travel

Temezy
4yr ago
24,217 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

JpopKpopLover94
4yr ago
248,796 jpops

namikyas
4yr ago
599 jpops
permalink This one! T_T

CloudStrifey
4yr ago
75,732 jpops
permalink Well, it use to "Taion" by Gazetto, but I actually enjoy it now (if that doesn't sound insensitive).
Its also kinda "Aoi Tori" by D=Out... I listened to it at the wrong time and uhh yeah...

0SilentSacrifice0
4yr ago
-40,146 jpops
permalink Gackt - Last Song
Fall out boy - Thanks for the memories
RED - Pieces

darksama
4yr ago
825,818 jpops
permalink none... :p

MinorinFanboy
4yr ago
8,920 jpops
permalink I guess that would be You and I by Park Bom.

eyramhaye
3yr ago
10,657 jpops
permalink I used to like Teardrops on my Guitar by Taylor Swift and I realized just how pathetic it was. Hahaha

Nightgaze
3yr ago
377,126 jpops
permalink LIGHTNING by lynch. I don't really want to go into too much detail but it just played in the wrong place at the wrong time and got an unfortunate association attached to it

NihonDreams
3yr ago
8,088 jpops
permalink Stay With Me - You Me At Six

weebllikespie
2yr ago
712,398 jpops
permalink This particular song will have to be 'Carrie' by Europe.

They're a good band and the song is good but it brought back awful, awful memories from a few years ago when we realized that we are not meant to be. Then again, this event also ruined my interest of Europe's songs for the most part as well. So I moved on and never looked back. Never listened to another one of their songs again after that.

pronzite
2yr ago
38,773 jpops
permalink Snow Flakes by X4..
It was a beutiful song and has been one of my fav but after that day it turn out to be one of the saddest that I can't listen to..

YUCHiRO
2yr ago
11,065 jpops
permalink There are too many song like that...

Lunatic
2yr ago
379,732 jpops
permalink Haru Haru - Big Bang for me. That song holds so many memories from me... from this site and from the girls I like. Too many memories...

Higiri
2yr ago
55,246 jpops
permalink MISSING by SuG
:(

CalvinN28
2yr ago
5,520 jpops
permalink Regina Spektor - The Call
The Script - Man On A Wire
Hu Xia - Those Bygone Years :(
5566 - Wo Nanguo
7!! - Orange (Shigatsu wa kimi no uso ending) :( :(

CloudStrifey
1w ago
75,732 jpops
permalink low-key tadow by masego bc it reminds me of someone but Im still jamming to it

Back  |  Forums    General music    What Song You Love to Listen Before But Now Only Make You Sad?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service