WHAT manga books did you have??

55 posts  ·  created 6yr ago by tAtsuGa7  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Books & reading    WHAT manga books did you have??

6yr ago
2,890 jpops
permalink Well, I have 4 manga's in my house...2 volumes of SAVER and 2 volumes of Tsubasa Chronicles..It cost a lot of money but still no one will never ever pigil me to bought my favorite manga's...<3<3<3

6yr ago
42,627 jpops
permalink All the published volumes of Zone-00, 6 volumes of Kuroshitsuji, 2 volumes of Shaman King, and 3 volumes of Naruto. So much money but so worth it~~ <3 <3 T_T

6yr ago
214 jpops
permalink I have 3 volumes of Naruto, 9 volumes of Kimi Ni Todoke, 2 volumes of Samurai Champloo and a yaoi -I give to you-. I want to own Let Dai and Boy Princess.....saving....

6yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

6yr ago
2,652 jpops
permalink wow sis...i want to buy prince of tennis :D

6yr ago
1,851 jpops
permalink i got only one... Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo (part 20)... my gosh.. it is so old.. actually.. i got it from our neighbor before when they were cleaning their house.. i asked for it and the old man gave it to me.. he said i wouldn't be able to understand it anyway.. hahaha!

6yr ago
823,418 jpops
permalink just too many of them... till my bookshelf can't fit them all... huhu

6yr ago
234,803 jpops
permalink I have about maybe 14?? idk I know I have 4 of Meripuri which is a very short manga series I wish they added more.. but then it would take me forever to read lol... (now I want to read it) I have 3 DNAngel books, and maybe 4 or 6 Inyuasha books.. O:)

6yr ago
708 jpops
permalink 17 volumes of lovely complex shojo beat manga volumes 4 and 3 Shounen jump Volume 2 and 7 And some Vampire knight volume 4,5,6,7

6yr ago
11,550 jpops
permalink I have many books(150+) on different languages(Russian, English and Spanish)+2 guide books(Bleach SOULs on English and Death Note 13 on Spanish) and 1 artbook(Bleach artbook on English)

6yr ago
14,349 jpops
permalink i have loots manga about 500 books and about 60 difrent manga siries

6yr ago
18,788 jpops
permalink i have 4. . . .hehehe. . . . wild adapter,orphen,confidential confession and hana-kimi . .

5yr ago
781,339 jpops
permalink some super old pokemon and digimon manga

5yr ago
-9,998 jpops
permalink I have a lot but most of them are Doraemon ^^ Doraemon introduce me to Japanese ;)

5yr ago
8,328 jpops
permalink I have 5 manga books, I have Fruits Basket volumes 1-4 and then I have a Fruits Basket: Year of The Cat Fanbook. :)

5yr ago
1,114 jpops
permalink I don't remember the titles because I have a lot of comicsin my room. but almost of them is shoujo manga :D

5yr ago
24,519 jpops
permalink I never was really big on manga, but I loved the story KouKou Debut~
I got the 2nd and 3rd book when Borders was going out of business :'(
I also got the first K-ON

5yr ago
42,915 jpops
permalink Fruits Basket, Shaman King, Naruto, Vampire Knight, Fairy Tail

5yr ago
6,743 jpops
permalink i have naruto..

5yr ago
3,375 jpops
permalink for got how many...but i have several naruto books...3in1 one piece book...one inuyasha book and i think thats it....yeah thats it.

5yr ago
8,088 jpops
permalink Full Moon, Kuroshitsuji, Dragon Ball Z ( :P ) , Vampire Game, Beast Master, Cinamoroll, Tokyo Mew Mew, DN Angel, Fruits Basket, Strawberry Marshmallow, Death Note ~

5yr ago
24,217 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

5yr ago
379,247 jpops
permalink I have huge manga series of Detective Conan with me. I think, reach 48 series. And so, Inuyasha and all kind of manga.

5yr ago
14,719 jpops
permalink i have over 100 manga...uhhhh. cant even begin to list o.o

5yr ago
3,246 jpops
permalink Xxxholic
Dogs; Bullets and Carnage
Honey and Clover

5yr ago
5,768 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

5yr ago
2,699 jpops
permalink 1-6 of Ouran Vol. 13 of Soul Eater, 3-4 of Kingdom hearts,1 of Kingdom Hearts: Chain Of Memories, 1-2 of Fruits Basket, 1 & 16 of Wallflower, 1 of Black Bulter, 1 of Vampire Night, Death Note 1-3 and more but i cant think of them

5yr ago
4,278 jpops
permalink *Clears throat* ~ Two Omnibus volumes of Bleach ~ Two omnibus volumes of Fullmetal Alchemist ~ Blue Exorcist Volume 1 ~ Volume 1 of Kuroshitsuji ~ Two omnibuses of Naruto and Volumes 1-6 of Ouran High School Host Club :D

5yr ago
236 jpops
permalink Unfortunately just Naruto (vol 1-3) and Kimi ni Todoke vol 1 :(

5yr ago
152 jpops
permalink I have 16 manga books,Bleach,Angel Sanctuary,Death Note,Absolute boyfriend and Nana :D

5yr ago
7,522 jpops
permalink 2 old volumes of Shonen Jump and Grand Guignol Orchestra volumes 3 and 5

5yr ago
40 jpops
permalink Naruto (10 vol), One Piece (10 vol), Death Note (12 vol), Bleach (3 vol), Hellsing (10 vol), Gente (3 vol), Nurarihyon No Mago (6 vol), Lone Wolf and Cub (4 vol), Trinity Blood (12 vol), xxxHolic (9 vol), Monster (2 vol), FMA (11 vol), Kamisama Kiss (11 vol), Pandora Hearts (13 vol), Berserk (2 vol), House of Five Leaves (2 vol) and Pet Shop of Horrors: Tokyo (8 vol)

5yr ago
24,217 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

5yr ago
18,788 jpops
permalink orphen book one :D

5yr ago
163 jpops
permalink only naruto and bleach cause i can just ree]ad online

5yr ago
1,444 jpops
permalink I've got the first volume of The Betrayal Knows My Name and Vampire Knight, first six volumes of Black Butler and Angel Sanctuary. :D

5yr ago
9,315 jpops
permalink kuroshitsuji > 1-12
vassalord > 1-5
alice in the country of the hearts > all
DOGS bullets & carnage > 1-2
bokura ni matsuwaru etc.
liberty liberty

4yr ago
82,153 jpops
permalink Naruto volumes 1-12

4yr ago
20,949 jpops
permalink ☆ Kimi Ni Todoke volumes 1-15
☆ B.O.D.Y. volumes 1-11
☆ Naruto Shippuden (forgot what volume but it's the one where he meets his mom)

4yr ago
13,395 jpops
permalink hmm, lets see i have Girls bravo, anne freaks, SGT frog, cowboy bebop, Battle vixins,Maburaho, and others i cant remember them even though i only have a few xD

4yr ago
3 jpops
permalink NARUTO shonen jumps

4yr ago
97 jpops
permalink The first volumes of Naruto Shippuden and Vampire Knight

4yr ago
49,883 jpops
permalink Quite a lot..Happy Cafe, Kitchen Princess, Tokyo Mew Mew, Durarara, Shugo Chara, Attack on Titan, Sakura Hime, VS. Alien, Loveless, Black Butler, Madoka Magica..that's all I can think of. Only Kitchen Princess and Tokyo Mew Mew are completed though xD

4yr ago
8,924 jpops
permalink Blood Alone volume 2-3
Alice Academy
Princess Resurrection
Dragon Ball

4yr ago
3,549 jpops
permalink Naruto 25, 26, and 27

3yr ago
122 jpops
permalink I have 7 books... 5 manga, and two normal.
I have:
yu-gi oh 38
Dragon ball 2 & 4
Dragon ball z 2 & 4
Left over
reading the muslim minds

3yr ago
3,215 jpops
permalink Fushigi Yuugi :D some vampire series I bought in Japan that I'm translating, and two other series that the titles I can't remember at the moment T.T

3yr ago
2,328 jpops
permalink I read a lot but only own Samurai Deeper Kyo, and some manga-magazines like Shonen Star and Hanalala (these version're only sold in my country, I think)

3yr ago
373 jpops
permalink I have 3 volumes of Jigoku Shoujo, 2 volumes of Kuroshitsuji, 1 volume of Loveless, 1 volume of Hana Kimi, 1 volume of Angel Sanctuary and some other manga I have won (for example 4 volumes of Category: Freaks or 1 volume of Perfume Master)

3yr ago
9,204 jpops
permalink I have 4 volumes of Black Butler~ I'm still buying them though :)

Back  |  Forums    Books & reading    WHAT manga books did you have??
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service