What kind of drinks you love most??

297 posts  ·  created 10yr ago by mirukuocha  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Food & drinks    What kind of drinks you love most??

mirukuocha
10yr ago
3,975 jpops
permalink Tell me what kind of drinks you love most,
it can be any kind of coffee, frappe, slushies, juices, cocktail, etc..

for me, i love Green Tea Shake.
The sensation of the taste is very berry delicious.

akicute
10yr ago
146,547 jpops
permalink i like...hot chocolate!!!!! :RBheart: and makes me addicted...:laughing:

i like mocha too...green tea not bad...

bloodroseapple
10yr ago
139 jpops
permalink ooh earl grey milk tea with sugar! :RBheart:
it has a very unique taste but it's soo good.

actually i think i love milk tea in general. green tea & red tea :D

crysenthamum tea and oolong tea are good too. but not with milk o.o

i love passion fruit juice too. except in america they usually have the artificial kind so it's usually too sweet.

and of course starbucks peppermint hot chocolate. <3 ^^

camy
10yr ago
976 jpops
permalink Well I'll put all drinks that I like. Alcohol too.

I like Funlight, you can have them in different flavors, but I like blackberry the most. Or citron.

Then I like C.C.Lemon. It's japanese soft drink.
It's really ''oishii'' ;) I bought 2 litra's bottle to my home, but now I have drunk it : < but someday I wil get it more, thank god. It's just, I'm too tired to wait.

Then one my favorite is Fanta Grape. It's from Japan too *eh eh*
I bought also Fanta Grape bag x) It's really oishii too ! And I had 2 litra's bottle of that too, but I drunk it week after when I came back from Japan.

Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen. My friend had once juice what tasted like CHUPA CHUPS!
I reallu like it, but I don't know what juice that was : (

and and. Then I like cider.
I know, I'm not allowed to drink it, but it's good!
Then I like gin too, but that's not allowed too. Plah. Thank God, there's one year and then I allowed to drink whatever I like.

I do like also drinks where are many different things.
When you mix apple juice and gin lemon, it tastes really good!
Then if you put gin lemon, c.c.lemon and normal gin, it's good too !
Shame that I don't have c.c.lemon anymore : (((

cottoncandy
10yr ago
6,247 jpops
permalink I love thickshakes and milkshakes !! yummy~

victoria
10yr ago
48 jpops
permalink I like milkshake too^^.. and jagermaister :P

icheego
9yr ago
1,154 jpops
permalink tea,,any kind of tea,,but i like milk tea the most, with a lot of milk & less sugar! :otsu:

ya2hikaru
9yr ago
14,580 jpops
permalink I like coke, hot choco, tea without nothing, tea with very less sugar, lime tea, all kind of coffee!!!

ViciousCBx
9yr ago
5,875 jpops
permalink Big fan of Green Tea, for just whenever. For softdrinks, I really enjoy my Mt Dew. And when I'm at the bar, I almost always order a White Russian. :RBstickout:

LollilovePop
9yr ago
1,707 jpops
permalink I love the Ramune Soda! <3 And Green tea (Out of all tea the most, but I like tea in general!)

CatLovers
9yr ago
118,106 jpops
permalink my favourite drinks is milo ais :drool:
it make from milo,milk,sugar and ice :drool: .
oh my god i cannot stand it :drool: .

summercrunk
9yr ago
367 jpops
permalink My favorite drink is dr.pepper. I am in love with that and green tea!

Nozomi
9yr ago
3,945 jpops
permalink I love Martini Bianco (on the rocks) during a sunny day, but on a cold winter evening it's definitely a port-like red wine with some green stuffed olives... :lovec:

XRW175P6MQ4
9yr ago
1,073 jpops
permalink Black tea with milk and sugar.
Iced tea. Lipton or red diamond brand.
Hot chocolate my own recipe.
Homemade root beer. It's slightly alcoholic!...It's funny because the product was clearly marketed to children much younger than I.

Perfume4Ever
9yr ago
3,191 jpops
permalink I really like double vodka with red bull, WKD Blue and Red Square. :STbigSmile:

ryukiLee
9yr ago
5,397 jpops
permalink Milk :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart:
Especially full cream or low fat.
Milkshake too!

annabanaaana
9yr ago
13,684 jpops
permalink i like Brisk Iced Tea...
Rasberry Iced Tea<< my favorite drink of all would have to be strawberry pearl drinks...
yummers ...i had some yesterday when i had went to chinawtown ..it
made my day...^^

Shitihanta
9yr ago
2,416 jpops
permalink Tequila, straight up.

Non-alcoholic, I love 7Up, milk (but only the one made from a local producer called Skånemejerier), and apple juice. :)

Sujini
9yr ago
66 jpops
permalink When I was a child I like soda so much, especially Coca Cola and Fanta ^^ but when i grow up I prefer milk lol and milkshake with ice cream, so tasty!
I think hot chocolate is so tasty too but I've ever drunk it before, I hope I'll have a chance to drink it

Pikachu665
9yr ago
1,447 jpops
permalink I'm surprised no one has said this yet:

I LOVE bubble tea! Also known as boba tea xD I especially like the strawberry and taro flavor ^_^

I like water, because it's healthy and yeah xD

I like tea, but I'm starting to like thai tea more o_o you know that cold tea drink that looks like a shake kind of? It looks like this:

http://asianexpress-lv.com/yahoo_site_admin1/assets/images/Drinks_ThaiIceTea.128132141_std.jpg

Now I want some o___o; xD
[edit]Last edit by Pikachu665 on Saturday 21 Mar, 2009 at 00:49 +4.7%[/edit]

kai09
9yr ago
4,188 jpops
permalink oooh i love milk!!!! all kinds of milk!! :RBheart:

i also like ice-cold water, iced tea, coke, fruit juices, fruit shakes, shakes, and many others! ^^

AliceDreaming
9yr ago
110 jpops
permalink I love to drink orange juice, ramune, green tea, jasmine tea, water, sparkling apple cider, lemonade, and limeade.

Sesshou
9yr ago
298,742 jpops
permalink My favorite drinks are orange juice, lemonade, green tea and most other teas, water, cocoa, milkshakes, strawberry juice, Coca-Cola and coffee, especially latte.

tinikibell7
9yr ago
15,293 jpops
permalink my fav drink is mango ice tea, coke, sprite and lucky cup : :RBheart:

AyuTenshi
9yr ago
683 jpops
permalink Italian Sodas! I've really been craving one. :)

Scathach
9yr ago
632 jpops
permalink mind if i join? ^^

these are my favorite drinks

non alcoholic:

pink chocolate
red iced tea
mocha latte
passionfruit juice
cold milk
nothing beats an ice cold coke on a summer day! ^^

alcoholic:
vodka, preferably chilled ^^
soju (i love 참이슬 best!)
death by chocolate
green revolution
this tea i forgot the name of, it's perfect with milk

:RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart:

:otsu: :otsu: :otsu: :otsu:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Yukisenshi
9yr ago
1,277 jpops
permalink I love the taste of mountain dew... :STsmile: although I love the taste of Gatorade Propel more... ^^

I also like milkshakes and red tea... :cool:

Kesuhu
9yr ago
11,750 jpops
permalink MOJITO AND A MARTINI! :drool: i would have die without them
Oh and also Disarano, Havana Club, Gin Tonic
And for the non alchoolic:
Ice tea
Milkshake
Juice
Water[edit]Last edit by Kesuhu on Friday 24 Jul, 2009 at 18:14 +78.9%[/edit]

kahlan
9yr ago
6,014 jpops
permalink coffee, water, lychee juice

shadowedfairy
9yr ago
471 jpops
permalink SUNKIST! :RBhalo:

nankurunaisa01
9yr ago
1,266 jpops
permalink sweet drinks are the way 2 go:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of course i luv tea too :RBundecided: but juices, sodas and anything sweet is great:)

Saber
9yr ago
361 jpops
permalink OH man, anything with sugar, lots of sugar. Mountain Dew :RBhalo: , Vault :RBhalo: , Starbucks Caramel Fraps :RBhalo: ... Yes yes yes :RBhalo:

Saber
9yr ago
361 jpops
permalink And a good Vodka Red Bull is always :RBheart: :RBhalo: yes!

Aoinamida
9yr ago
3,833 jpops
permalink I LOVE COCA COLA!!! The best drink ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:pray: http://magicsport.pl/img/content/newsy_galeria_zdjec/189_pepsicoca_cola.jpg :pray:

green tea and apple juice too.

taylor
9yr ago
444 jpops
permalink My favorite drink is Sprite. Anytime i drink soda, it's usually a sprite. I try not to drink it too often because I could get bumps on my face from too much soda. But, that's my favorite drink next to water and apple juice.[edit]Last edit by taylor on Tuesday 01 Sep, 2009 at 13:59 +7.7%[/edit]

SixPackSamurai
9yr ago
1,569 jpops
permalink I drink a lot of protein shakes (haha...gross, I know), but for the less healthy stuff, I really like Thai ice tea...ooohh, and halo-halo! (although that's only sort of a drink) Milk tea too.

Zeeppo
9yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink There are several teas that I like. Stash makes something called liquorish spice. This is a greet little tea. It has a liquorish taste.. It used to be in all the sotres in pittsburgh. Now it is only in once or two tea shops int he city. It does not cost that much. The only reason I can think that it is not around is because it did not sell in the stores.

the other tea that I like is earl gray. It is a good old English stand by that has been celebrated for centuries. this is the tea that I drink in the middle of the day.

Of course one can no have tea without tea biscuts. The biscuts that i like are german for some reason. Liebenvitz is there name that I think. I am sure that i did horrible things to seplling of their name.

Well I suppose that is it for now on this subject.

ChasingDreamer
9yr ago
14,407 jpops
permalink Iced Tea, Green Tea, Lemonade (of many flavors, Kiwi, Raspberry, etc..), Hot Tea too, Water, Grape Juice, Cranberry Juice, any fruit juice really.

princessakira01
9yr ago
5,092 jpops
permalink the drink ilove most are
- hot chocolate
- green tea
-peach tea
-coffee
-vanilla and strawberry milk shakes
-peach smoothies
-strawberry banana smoothies
-kiwi strawberry smoothies
-mango peach smoothies...
almost any smoothies...........hehe

Zeeppo
9yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink My favorite Cola is RC Cola. i also like the Moxie Cola but that is very hard to find out side of New Engalnd. Anyway I am not sure why every like Coca Cola or Pepsi so musch. I think Royal Crown is far better. It is something about the taste. It is fuller and more complex than other colas.

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn221/bbgrl111307/RC_Cola.jpg

The one thing that I do miss is the fact that it is not longer sold at Arby's Restaurants. When I was younger this was something that you found in every one of their stores. Now it is something that is next to impossible to find in a Restaurant. I do think that If I ever have a Restaurant it will have RC on Tap.

Come to think of it I have many drinks that I like. Well I will post another one if I can think of it.

Konanina
9yr ago
15,734 jpops
permalink I love these juice-water-ice drinks with ice cream inside.
My favorite flavor is peanut.... :drool:
I enjoy ice tea lemon too.

I also like coke but its no healthy so i pretend it doesnt exist..
:onetooth:

elenko94
9yr ago
2,053,962 jpops
permalink I love:

Milkshakes: Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberries etc...YUM!
Milk
Cold Oboy/choco
Warm Oboy/choco
Squash (drink) But only Swedish :P
Pepsi
Coca-cola- Vanilla flavor
Juice - any flavor
Latte - only coffee beverage I drink nowadays

and yeah..thats all, I think :)

marga
9yr ago
6,108 jpops
permalink i love soy milk!!!
hahaha..
it is just sad that the only soy milk store present in a nearby mall at our school was already gone :(

Azndramalover76
9yr ago
282 jpops
permalink HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..ANY KiND 0F JUiCES MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..& N0T ALC0H0L EEKKKKKK..NEVERR THAT :no: BUT YESSS ANY KiNDS 0F JUiCES :STbigSmile:

kgirl
9yr ago
6,571 jpops
permalink smoothies! they never have ice chips in them like some slushies do. I like them.

Autumn
9yr ago
116 jpops
permalink MILK, only milk, I think I drink 1 or 2 litres of milk a day XDDDDDDD

and Coffee, capucchino, with cocoa and vanilla sugar and also cimarron, that's just the best =D

MiteJana
9yr ago
1,762 jpops
permalink Cola
Grapefruit
Citron
Sinalco
Ice Tea Lemon, Peach and Red Fruits

And Peppermint Tea :otsu:
And Im a good Girl and not drink alcohol or coffee :joops:

:applause:

Debee
8yr ago
604 jpops
permalink For me spring water, non-fat milk, freshly squeeze fruit juices, white & green tea, and freshly brewed coffee.. Mmmmm..!

Vanilli
8yr ago
406 jpops
permalink I love tea, especially green tea with vanille and raspberry with vanille :), water, pina colada (I don't know how to write it <.<' sry xD), sparkling wine (sekt) and~ mh well red wine :)

XxLoveDiruxX
8yr ago
5,945 jpops
permalink I like arizona teas. And kool aid. <3 I don't like coffee or hot chocolate. But my favorite arizona tea is the diet green tea with ginseng. <3 i love the can, too.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd11/kiesuke_urahara/11-5oz_dgt-1.jpg
isn't it pretty?

Back  |  Forums    Food & drinks    What kind of drinks you love most??
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service