What kind of collections do you have?

386 posts  ·  created 7yr ago by JuJuLein  ·  last post 9mo ago
Back  |  Forums    Socialize    What kind of collections do you have?

JuJuLein
7yr ago · 6,001 jpops
Easy question...Well is there anything you collect? Just tell then ^^

Well I collect Swarovski figures... manly bears... Right now I have 16 figures ... 8 bears (a complet collection), 3 other bears(of another collection) 2 flowers, a butterfly, a bug and a cake

I collect baby socks ... Worn baby socks ... Well I find a lot of them on the streets ... It seems that a ot of babys loose their socks xD Of course I have socks of my nephew and my niece aswell as all my younger cousins *q* Well I don't know exactly how many I have but I'd say 20 to 25 xD

And then I collect CG sets of visual novels ... I don't know why exactly... I just love collecting them... I have 73 sets right now... I had about 150 sets but then I had to reset my PC and all of my sets where gone q.q Then I had to start from the beginning ... (BTW there is hentai in those sets (most of them) nyah and I collected them since I was sixteen xDD Perverted JuJu)

RosiStar
7yr ago · 335 jpops
I collect Pokemon Cards and Yu-Gi-Oh GX cards. Also i collect stuff animals :3

JuJuLein
7yr ago · 6,001 jpops
Nyah Stuff animals are nice ... I've collected them aswell *q* But I'm a little bit allergic against dust ...So I can't have to much in my room...

When I was little I collected Pokemon aswell ... Hach that were great times ^.^

candiipanzz
7yr ago · 56 jpops
I used to collect fliers, jewelry, stickers and rocks, but now, I collect nuthin. :RBcrying:[edit]Last edit by candiipanzz on Monday 26 Oct, 2009 at 17:38 -92%[/edit]

Zeeppo
7yr ago · 378,503 jpops
I collect books. there are all kind of books that I collect. There are mystery novels like Robert B Parker. i suppose he would be considered a Priviate Eye Novels.

Well I am also collecting leather bound novels. I have a list of three hundred or so books that I want to collect. I am no where near where I need to be on that collection. I think I am going to put a list of them on my Blog or do a blog just for it. Well something like that anyway.

I am not sure if it is a collection. Still I have tons of history books. Of course I have a lot on American History especially around the Civil War and Second World Wars. i am also very interested in the early colonial periods. I have many books on Scottish History and I like Roman Imperial History. the republic is alright still I find the Empire more interesting for some reason.

kai09
7yr ago · 4,188 jpops
i used to collect tags from clothes. weird, huh? anyway, i didn't have a large collection and i don't collect them anymore. i've realized they just...don't have any use. lolll

bluesweater
7yr ago · 419,981 jpops
Quote by kai09
i used to collect tags from clothes. weird, huh? anyway, i didn't have a large collection and i don't collect them anymore. i've realized they just...don't have any use. lolll

i used to do that too, kai! XD and i thought the same way like u did in the end hahaha

now, im collecting comic books, unique postcards, and movie tickets :RBhot:
im still doing it now :RBhalo:

edit: oh yeaaa im also collecting houses on JPA XDDD does it count? :RBstickout: [edit]Last edit by bluesweater on Tuesday 27 Oct, 2009 at 02:57 +19.5%[/edit]

FireChild
7yr ago · 5,817 jpops
When I was young i collected beer costers from bars, and really liked to collect Guiness things. I even stole glases from bars and stuff so i could get a big and nice collection ^^.. Now I cant say I collect anything since I dont have any space in my suitcase to take it with me but well in Japan I might just start to collect something funny or so I hope :D

torashinsaga
7yr ago · 1,842 jpops

I collect anime figures.. :D
i now have 40 anime figures!! :D
really really love anime so it made me collect the very cute chibi figures.
I don't have much of the anime figures that are not chibi..
its most on the chibi characters..
and more on Lucky Star, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya), and death note..

Ryuk's figure is really cute!! XD
I'd like to buy rem too..
I also have Vocaloid's Miku Hatsune.
Shana from Sakugan no Shana
and many other characters from different anime shows.

hmm.. I bought almost all of these with one blow.
didn't use my own money though. XD hahaha.
mom and dad bought all of it for me..

I want to have more and more and more anime figures!! XD
hahaha. how i wish we can buy living anime figures. XD
also, a living tora figure!!! waaaaaa!!!
and saga, shou, jun matsumoto, ninomiya kazunari, kiyoharu, ohno satoshi!!
waaaaaaaaaa.. that would slice of heaven if they could be collectible living chibi figures.. :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart:

Azndramalover76
7yr ago · 282 jpops
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..N0THiNG REALLY AHAHAA! :laughing:

KikKaoruko
4yr ago · 3,741 jpops
ahahha. i was just about to post that on your wall :)

KikKaoruko
4yr ago · 3,741 jpops
and yes i hope so too. where are you from and what age? i also like miss a >_< suzzyy

JuJuLein
7yr ago · 6,001 jpops
Quote by bluesweater

and movie tickets :RBhot:

Muah... I'm not really collecting them but I still have a lot xD I never throw them away ... They are in my purse ... and I go very oftent to the cinema so I have a lot of them

Quote by Azndramalover76

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..N0THiNG REALLY AHAHAA! :laughing:

xD Well hum you should xD Its fun *q*

JustIronic
7yr ago · 850 jpops
I collect music. xD Songs in my computer, mostly, but also the CD's of my favourite bands. Go me.

WingedSphinx01
5yr ago · 12,679 jpops
Me too actually. I am a big collector of music and not just Asian music either. I keep mine in a flashdrive and on my ipod. But for some Asian artists I like I keep the cds on a shelf. Nice to know I am not the only one!

thegazettefan
4yr ago · 14,752 jpops
REMOVED - SPAM

han
7yr ago · 40 jpops
i love to collect many many posters of all my fav band or artist.

Sachyn
7yr ago · 3,355 jpops
I will seem little weird but I like to collect stones from the rives.These stones are carved & polished by the river so beautifully that I simply can't resist them.[edit]Last edit by Sachyn on Thursday 05 Nov, 2009 at 09:36 +4%[/edit]

JuJuLein
7yr ago · 6,001 jpops
Hehe I think It is nice to collect stones... Well when I was little I did collect strange colored or shaped stones... but I think children collect everything they can find... like feathers, stones, leafs, nuts, wood xD
Well a friend of mine collect stones from the place she wents to holiday every year... She allways takes a stone with her ... mostly one that is allmost perfectly round *q*

worang
7yr ago · 94 jpops
I collect clothes :RBheart: I just [i]love[/i] clothes, as soon as I get money I spend almost all of it on clothes.
I used to collect my empty cigarette cartons, yea I know it's totally useless, but I had to stop because I didn't have any room left in my room for other stuff :RBconfused:

missnice
7yr ago · 470 jpops
Converse sneakers and Plushies! xD

CdnBoy
7yr ago · 635 jpops
Emmm My mother and brother collect stones, from the river and water...
I collect Gigs of program in my computer :joops:

jayne1687
7yr ago · 540 jpops
Quote by JustIronic
I collect music. xD Songs in my computer, mostly, but also the CD's of my favourite bands. Go me.

me too. music is ♥ :RBheart:
and pictures. i have thou~~~sands.
i bawled when my computer had to be formatted before. i lost so much music and pictures. :RBcrying:

pinja
7yr ago · 162 jpops
When I was smaller, I used to collect Pokemon cards (good times, good times..), but then I kinda grew out of it :RBundecided: Well, now I'm collecting movie tickets and DVD:s :)

midorichann
4yr ago · 292 jpops
Hahaha !!!! Sorry ..... But that's how it is....... But I love them all and more than all my others fav idols so .... SS501 is still #1 in my heart :D Their songs can't never get old !!! I still love Fighter and Snow Prince LOL

ya2hikaru
7yr ago · 14,580 jpops
Manga,Novel,and.......nothing else -_____-

fyechan
7yr ago · 1,670 jpops
I collect key chain and phone straps :D

I also have a huuuge collection of Shounen Club and Cartoon KAT-TUN shows in my laptop [size=9]Does that count? XD[/size]

astroninja1
7yr ago · 107 jpops
I collect swords, comics, manga, yugioh cards, magic the gathering cards, and books[edit]Last edit by astroninja1 on Friday 13 Nov, 2009 at 03:04 +0%[/edit]

aqua431
7yr ago · 2,411 jpops
i collect manga, novel, movie ticket, and voucher card for cellphone ^^
in computer, i collect songs and wallpaper from anime and my idol...

Amaranth
7yr ago · 13,893 jpops
I collect novels,and DVD's of my favorite shows and animes plus cute Japanese dolls like kimmi doll,and momiji dolls too(http://lovemomiji.com/)

as in my computer anime and pictures and wallpapers of my favorite artists :)

Yurax3
7yr ago · 129 jpops
I collect any anime card games such as Pokemon, Dragon BallZ etc.
I also collect ties and belts ((:

tohoshinki5
7yr ago · 25,703 jpops
For some reason, I can't bring myself to throw out ribbons~
But it does come in handy when I'm making cards. When birthdays or something come up, I make my cards out of the stuff I have ;)
I even have a box full of little patterned paper scraps or anything that I collect to make them

NYCgirl
7yr ago · 2,284 jpops
u will laugh...but :)) .. I colect stones and umbrellas...

PetiX
7yr ago · 123 jpops
i collect not so common japanese things :D
i have 5CDs, 2 DVDs and a japanese watch so far (you know these things arent available here, i had to order them)
but i have many "made in japan" common things too (pens, calculator..) :RBstickout:

HAirGee
7yr ago · 1,915 jpops
I collect a lot of things! I have collections of hats,shoes,stuffed toys :shh: ,wallets,toys,watches,pets,money from different countries,lakers memorabillas,books,and shirts.

bokunenjin
7yr ago · 1,359 jpops
I collect different Japanese candy boxes, like different Pocky and rice candy boxes, and other small Oriental stuff, like chopsticks and yen, and Oriental-esque stuff, like Harajuku Lovers and Ed Hardy perfume.

seanto
7yr ago · 845 jpops
i collect all of the mario games lol

I LOVE TO COLLECT SHOES I HAVE 20 PAIRS OF DESGINER ONES AND ABOUT 30 NONE DESGINER

i love to collect bags

and i have a book with sticks form achole bottles

Vanilli
7yr ago · 406 jpops
I collect gingerbread hearts :D xD and stuff of Gackt and plush pigs :D xD

tegoShei
7yr ago · 1,107 jpops
I collect stuff toys... usually teddy bears...

And SPONGEBOB.... :D

I have pillows...
keychains...
stickers...
t-shirts or blouses...
toy...
notebook...

hahaha... sooo spongy... :D

jvan19
7yr ago · 2,453 jpops
I collect songs... and pictures sometimes........ :STsmile:

MyLoveDBSK
6yr ago · 2,447 jpops
I collect badges,CD's,DVD's.
But I LOVE collecting manga..
Also computer wise I save lots of photos of my favourite bands.

shadownights99
6yr ago · 1,242 jpops
things i are pokemon cards & yu-gi-oh cards ty beanie babies

r0cc
6yr ago · 291 jpops
Quote by JustIronic

haha,same here XD

rainbowslove04
6yr ago · 230 jpops
Hmm. I collect KPOP CD's and KDRAMAS AND JDRAMA AND CDRAMAS CD's. XD

KiraOjou
6yr ago · 1,567 jpops
hmm i mainly collect books :)
specialized in manga. i have only small collection so far, about 210 books. and i have 22 yaoi manga :RBstickout:
tho i have began to collect death note figures ^^ so far i only have L but he'll get at least Light to join in at the next con this summer xP

LadyMontage
6yr ago · 152 jpops
I collect anything that is a Panda Animal. :RBblush:

I also collect Pokemon figurines but, I like the old ones that were tiny.
They discontinued that style *Sadness* :RBcrying:

I also collect Yu-Gi-Oh! cards. I don't play much but, I collect them. :RBblush:

jrock4evrXD
6yr ago · 4,132 jpops
hm, i dont collect many things but the main things i do collect r basically manga(ive got A BUNCH in my room :D), J-Rock CDs/pictures, 4 some reason sharpies(i luv the colors *_* haha), oh, pens as well haha, and a lot of "gothic/emo-ish" things. haha. :D yup yup, thts wat i collect. :)

himeyuri
6yr ago · 7,045 jpops
Uhmm,I used to collect stationnaries when I was still in the Philippines. :3
huhuhu, I miss them. D:

XxNick901xX
6yr ago · 5,493 jpops
I collect,

Stickers
Manga
Final Fantasy Stuff
Bouncy Balls :RBstickout:
Candy
Ramen :)
Naruto Stuff
Pillows :D
annnnnd the pieces of my brain that fall out when my teacher confuses me :RBangry:

Konanina
6yr ago · 13,319 jpops
- One Piece/Naruto/Bleach manga volumes
- Stuffed manga characters
- Money from foreign countries (except of euro cuz i use it)
- Cute stuffed animals and fruits.
- Anime Figures
- Miku Hatsune gadgets
- Anime posters ^^

Forums are read only at the moment in transition to our new topic system.

Back  |  Forums    Socialize    What kind of collections do you have?
JpopAsia   © 2016             Privacy             Terms