What Japanese Clothing/Style Do You Like?

23 posts  ·  created 8yr ago by xxRYOSUKExx  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Fashion & beauty    What Japanese Clothing/Style Do You Like?

xxRYOSUKExx
8yr ago
106 jpops
permalink I'm just curious about what everyone's preference is when it comes to Japanese attire.

I myself prefer the flashy and outrageous. The crazy colors and makeup I just find so fascinating.

NyxNight
8yr ago
1,059 jpops
permalink mm i 2 that.i also like (sometimes) the VK attire.i like how they can really work it out.

J1K1poplover
8yr ago
538 jpops
permalink I really love the VK attire, it's like so awesome, how they can pull it out.

JustIronic
8yr ago
1,074 jpops
permalink I admire them (the VK artists) for being able to carry those outfits during a whole 2h live show. I do not want to smell their dressing room after that.[edit]Last edit by JustIronic on Sunday 02 May, 2010 at 15:56 +11.2%[/edit]

Immerherz
8yr ago
4,579 jpops
permalink I love the VK attire, though... I think I kinda a agree with JustIronic xD
Also, I kinda like Japanese fashion at all, but mostly VK, gothic lolita and Harajuku 8D

eunnah
8yr ago
971 jpops
permalink VK,Gothic lolita and harajuko :rock:
actually i wanted to wear kimono attire.. keke~! ^^

NyxNight
8yr ago
1,059 jpops
permalink mm i agree but to bad i cant wear thehere in the us.cause 1 my mom will look at me weird ( i dont mind id find it funny anyway) 2you simply cant walk out in public like that youll get odd looks and people tend to shy away.

kai09
8yr ago
4,188 jpops
permalink I actually like almost all J-rock/VK attires and costumes. I just don't like VERY colorful costumes 'cause they seriously blind my eyes. And if the wearer looks uncomfortable in it. Makes me uncomfortable, too.

My favorites are those which are borderline out-of-this-world and outrageous but at the same time awesome and amazing. (If there is such a thing.)

miharubiimu
8yr ago
9 jpops
permalink Interesting..not something I would wear though

himeyuri
8yr ago
7,045 jpops
permalink I love how VK artists dress too! I mean, they always looks soo friggen awesome! Especially the style of their hair! :RBheart:

jrock4evrXD
8yr ago
5,332 jpops
permalink i luv it! XD esp Visual Kei and Oshare Kei! i just luv how creative they can b in their outfits and stuff! the designs r also just so amazing!!!! XD haha anothr thing i LUV bout J-Rock X3

Chibininja
8yr ago
4,617 jpops
permalink I love jrock attire! :RBheart:
Especially visual kei, oshare kei, and gothic lolita!:RBhalo: :RBhalo: :RBhalo:
I wish I could pull off the fashions though. :RBfrown:
I still love it!!!! :D

squishysama1
8yr ago
7,780 jpops
permalink I love visual kei styles...but not for me, for people who can pull it off.
I like their hair and makeup, in particular
( :RBohNo: yayy GazettE)

kirakiralolita
8yr ago
1,182 jpops
permalink I am mixed currently.
I do a mixture of lolita and a light garu style (not at the same time though lol)

Though my nails ... are 100% Koda Kumi inspired ^^

PikkoPikko
8yr ago
1,628 jpops
permalink Oooh! I love JRock makeups! JRock look prettier than girls! hehe. so funny^o^ Umm. Miyavi is prettier than girls! I'm jealous of him! I guess I'm uglier than those handsome JRockers..

Zeeppo
7yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I think more Jrockers should wear kilts. When i become a jrocker i am going to wear my kilt on stage.

shadownights99
7yr ago
65,040 jpops
permalink i LOVE everything about nagoya kei oshare kei visual kei

Zeeppo
7yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I just realized my answer is not what this thread is about. Although there is a tartan for Japan.

xKokoroxKisekix
7yr ago
327 jpops
permalink I really love VK clothing. :)
I admire the artist's ability to be able to pull it off, because I never could, LOL. Flashy and intricate outfits are fun to look at. I have to say that I like the more casual looks the best, though. ie. Nagoya kei.

ShintaSuki
7yr ago
4,231 jpops
permalink I would have to say Visual Kei is EPIC! I would love to wear the clothing like Versailles... just.....Epic xD

supervergil
7yr ago
56,918 jpops
permalink I don't have one.
D:

blossomingtrash
3yr ago
629 jpops
permalink I like the brand Na+H and clothes by Rion (a vkei designer).

xianniah
3yr ago
4,795 jpops
permalink I kinda like VK style but I wouldn't probably wear them because I believe it wouldn't suit me. I also like the Cute Lolita style, i love the feminine look of it.

Back  |  Forums    Fashion & beauty    What Japanese Clothing/Style Do You Like?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service