What is your last dream?

334 posts  ·  created 8yr ago by mauikamikaze  ·  last post 1yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Socialize    What is your last dream?

mauikamikaze
8yr ago · 845 jpops
Do you ever remember you dreams? What was your last dream?

My last dream I was a ghost and I was watching my funeral. It was weird because I wasn't old or anything. Everybody was crying and all that. Weird dream :RBcrying:

Eclipsedmyst
8yr ago · 1,378 jpops
xD

Soo many weird dreams..

Alrighty,

I was in a long french gown for no reason and was sitting in an italian restaurant. Then a man with a combover came over and started dancing in front of me, like he was trying to get off with me. So I got up and ran away and a swedish lady tried to sell me pies... and then puppets started chasing me...

:P

And I have kinda physic dreams all the time.

I dreamt the tree in my backyard was gonna fall and it did the next day.

Also I dreamt about my cousin getting hurt and she did...

and also before my grandpa died I saw him die 1 week earlier in my dream. [edit]Last edit by Eclipsedmyst on Friday 10 Oct, 2008 at 02:07 +45.4%[/edit]

gomu2man
8yr ago · 1,178 jpops
crocodile try to eat me :(

pichen
8yr ago · 107,197 jpops
i dream kissed a guy i've never met before...-__-

well i know him.. but i never met him in person... :RBblush:

dilaChan
8yr ago · 23,859 jpops
omygosh I dreamt I was pregnant!!! :shock: it was kinda funny though...I guess I ate too much yesterday xD

josias
8yr ago · 22,169 jpops
today i dont rememeber... but tomorrow i will try... :)
hehe

shanti
8yr ago · 31,995 jpops
I had yesterday a dream that I failed the test of math :RBcrying: Hope that it won't come true, cause it was very difficult!

summergirl7
8yr ago · 4,918 jpops
okay i have VERY strange dreams:

-someone running down the streets in their underwear screaming "THE POWER OF FROGGIE COMPELS YOU! HOLY WATER HOLY WATER!" or was that true... XD

-me sitting with someone in a field just watching the clouds pass

gomu2man
8yr ago · 1,178 jpops
last night i dream about..... nothing i think :\

bluesweater
8yr ago · 419,981 jpops
i dream a weird scene :onetooth:
i was in school and Jakcie Chan came, he took some of us to a cave on school backyard.
the cave was flooded for about your legs, and then he showed us KungFu :shock:
and.. the end before he finished it ^^

really weird :eh:

josias
8yr ago · 22,169 jpops
hahaha....
really really weird bulu...

and me... forget again... :onetooth:

mauikamikaze
8yr ago · 845 jpops
lolz i forgot my dream last night... ill try to remember tonight's one. :)

shanti
8yr ago · 31,995 jpops
i just waked up so i'll still know my dream :)
and it was a very funny dream, I was having fun and singing blue planet together with alice nine!!
so you understand I wake up very happy :D[edit]Last edit by shanti on Sunday 19 Oct, 2008 at 19:15 +3%[/edit]

mauikamikaze
8yr ago · 845 jpops
last night i dreamed i was craving a hamburger. when i woke up i found i was trying to eat my pillow :RBohNo:

HelloHaruka
8yr ago · 12,113 jpops
Last night I had a dream I got 2 new kittens called Rocky and Bob's Little Helper and went to an island. I was searching forever for a hot springs place I had seen on TV called Maiden Millie's (or something like that) and there were cute Asian anime cosplay guys in the ad! I sooooo wanted to go to the hot spring and near the end, I found it but I woke up before I could go into the hot spring. When I dream, I always wanna dream a 2nd part to that dream but I never do.

akicute
8yr ago · 149,481 jpops
i want to shares my dream with you guys but i can't remember it....but what i know the situation like "mayonaka no shadow boy MV"....hiihihihi :giggle: about what?? i can't remember....

KATTUNKAMExROX
8yr ago · 388,312 jpops
last night i dreamt that i was in the manga D.Gray Man so i was totally scared of the weird looking akuma then i just remembered that i had to live til i got to meet Big Bang so my innocence activated inhilating the akuma :confused: then Allen came to save me from the sudden appearence of Mikk the noah, what a weird dream
yeah i think i dreamt that after reading all those manga on my day off school :)

liaminamino
8yr ago · 4,418 jpops
I have a dream about god save our king

I think it's a dream or not coz' I just like watching TV

The story is Yuki always running running running from paparazzi
and
when Yuki stop in front of my house and the paparazzi take a picture him
Yuki is shocked and he is always crying with loud

I always dreaming character anime 3 times with this

shanti
8yr ago · 31,995 jpops
I dreamed last night I was in a concert!! think it was alice nine but it also could be 12012
Don't know@_@ but if was a funny dream!!^_^

kaldaddy1
8yr ago · 3,834 jpops
I had a dream last night where I grew my hair out L-O-N-G... but it wasn't my hair, it was Tomiko Van's...

*Sniffs the remembrant air*

Ahhh, Lavenus shampoo...

mauikamikaze
8yr ago · 845 jpops
I had a dream last night where I could fly and had like super powers! lolz actually i could only fly and manipulate the wind, but it was awesome. There was this one part where this giant warship (where it came from idk) was shooting at me. I cupped my hands and the wind started to gather and then I mad my hands into a gun and the wind shot through the ship! It was really cool :RBohNo: I have really strange dreams

kibum290
8yr ago · 5,188 jpops
mine was about a mysterious explosion out of nowhere and 5 detectives come together and try to figure out about the explosion and then they get threaten by the person who made the explosion and..........this is when my mom woke me up T_T :RBangry:

RollinStarhero
8yr ago · 5,025 jpops
had a dream about bleach mix with tales of symphonia it was really awesome. i was the main character :D i almost killed my best friend :RBconfused:

FireChild
8yr ago · 5,817 jpops
was very steamy and not apropriate to type in here haha

Zeeppo
7yr ago · 378,503 jpops
First off if you are a person that does not like long and rambling posts that do not make much sence then please do not read this and complain to me latter on. IF you have read my normal posts that do not make any sence then why do you think that something that is happening my subconscious is going to make any sence. I mean really if I type than random stuff that I type when I have full control of my mind. Then imagine what happens when i do not.

Alright my last dream to place at a bar called Danny's. It was the only Clown Bar in North America that i have frequented. Sadly when the RCC closed down they also went under. Actually the bar was own by the RCC. And as for it being a bar there was no alcohol served there ebecause the RCC was a dry Circus.

Anyway I sitting at the bar with my now dead Mentor Beeppo. And before you ask yes that is where I got my name from. Actually he named me. Anyway we are sittin gthere play8ing chess. As we are playing Chess Stephen Hawking come in and starts helping B cheat because he is loosing. He is there with his robo voice trying to whisper stuff to him. Which if you have heard the man talk he does not have a whispering type voice.

Anyway as i am there my cat Sophia come up and starts to try and help me with my game. now for some reason I did not appear bothered that my cat was talking to me. Still the cat's chess advice was terrible and I did not follow it. the cat then told me that she was channeling the spirit of my dead brother. I then told the cat that my brother was not dead. The cat then said would you beleive that she was the channeling the spirit of my dead half brother. And then i told the cat that my half brother was not dead either.

I started to ignore the cat because Sophia is my silly cat and is always going on about nonsence even in the real world. Just the Beeppo turn into a large turtle. He had to forfit because he could not longer pick up their chess peices. Stephen hawking was bent out of shape and started cussing like sailor because he thought they were goin to win.

My cat then asked if I beleive she was channeling the spirit of Don Adams. i then i replied that he was not dead either. The cat then told me his carear was an that being in my dream was the only gig that he could get. I asked him how much being in my dream cost and he sale scale and half. Which if you are an out of work actor I am told that is good.

Stephen Hawking plugged his new book and then the dream was over.

princessakira01
7yr ago · 5,092 jpops
my last dream was interesting....i dreamt that i was with my aunt on an airplane flying to New York and we went there and visit some of my uncles and cousins and went shopping then my second dream was about i went to the Miyavi concert and i had a awesome time....it was soooo much fun!!! and then i got stage and kissed him!! :RBheart: so much fun!! and my second dream was about this guy i like...hehehe we went out to like this amusement park and had fun and then we went to a restaurant later that night and then back to his house....and then my other dream was about me sleeping forever and never waking up..hahaha that was funny coz that not possible.even though i wish it were!! anyway those are all the dreams i had last night...my brian is like a movie it plays different dreams one after another.......so weird!! :RBstickout:

New777Life
7yr ago · 62 jpops
I just had a dream of dancing cat's then they started chasing me.
Unbelievable.
And then of UFOs and When God returned...
Random much.

tamaharu23
7yr ago · 2,477 jpops
My dream is so weird yesterday.. I dreamt about Big Bang came to my school.. At 1st, it's ok.. then suddenly, it's became chaotic!! The school was like having a war!!! :RBconfused: Well, it's weird..

ladymashiro
7yr ago · 2,257 jpops
plane crash... i saw a plane crashed just about a hundred meters away from me...

Azndramalover76
7yr ago · 282 jpops
MY DREAM LAST NiGHT WAS AB0UT THE B0Y I LikE HE'S S0 HANDS0ME! :RBheart:

jvan19
6yr ago · 2,453 jpops
This is my latest dream though... Last night, I was dreaming that I was on a beach with my friends. And there, one of my friends was teasing me and we ended up taking a bath on the sea... The waves are so strong that I couldn't catch up to her.. Then the setting change its place. I was on a room in my school and there was a girl who wants to locked me up. The room was not as wide as my classroom. It looks like it was a storage room or something... I don't like the idea of my dream but somehow I managed to get out with the help of a guy.. I don't know but I had the feeling that I like the guy...

It was already late that time when the girl was trying to locked the door. All the teachers and students went home. The girl has already locked me up. I couldn't open the door and I was scared. I thought it was the end of my life. In the outside of that room, I saw the girl talking to someone and I also saw the guy. The guy was checking every room to make sure that there's nothing in it. He locked the room he check first then came to the room where I was locked. The girl is still talking there and didn't noticed that he already unlocked and open the door.. I was crying at that time when he found me in there. Then the girl start attacking me... I got shot at my legs but the guy protected me from the bullet... I cried no to him... but he didn't listen... instead, he kissed me... I don't know but I just cried... and that's the end of my dream... I didn't know but I kindda want to know the guy even if its just a dream.... I want to make it a reality though... :) :) :RBblush: [edit]Last edit by jvan19 on Sunday 18 Apr, 2010 at 23:14 +91.5%[/edit]

katy1366
6yr ago · 8,951 jpops
lately I've been at loss of dreams lol ans sigh for sure

KiraOjou
6yr ago · 1,567 jpops
hmm it's gonna be difficult to explain it in english but i try my best ^^
so i was on my way to this house (that was my grandmother's house) where this fortune-teller was going to perform her ability to a group of people. we went there by buss. the driver asked to see all our ID's and told us where in the buss we were allowed to sit. my chair was really small and my back was turned to the direction we were going.
we drove by this really huge and rich suburb. there were lots of police officers all around. they were looking for some hacker. all the kids in the streets were dancing! then we arrived to our destination. the fortune-teller lady did her job and everyone was happy. only that two woman left wandering around the house after everyone else was gone. then this old dude appeared in the house. he was a theft send by the fortune-teller. because she needed some applies that she called "frogs" those looked like eyelash curler's (xDD i don't know why tho.) then me and the fortune-teller took off by the secret passageway that went through an igloo. she told me that she had lived there hiding 25 years. there were clothes, food, books and stuff all around. she had even given birth to a son there. her husband had been a bad man, as she told. she had been told to call him Don Juan, before she learned his real name. but he wasn't the only bad man in her life, she said to me.
then we reached the exit of the igloo and i woke up.

jrock4evrXD
6yr ago · 4,132 jpops
hmm.... well, my last dream was rlly weird/depressing but turned happy
it was weird cuz some weird giant robot was gonna destroy our house becuz of somethin my lil bro did. it was weird and i thought our house was gonna b destroyed!! it was sad! i kept screamin cuz the robot was comin near our house!! :RBcrying:
but in the end, it somehow got rlly rlly small and it didnt move anymore. our house was safe!

kathlane28
6yr ago · 320 jpops
my last dream was quite funny for me.haha..
i saw my crush in the market(why in the market??LOL)then then..there was a bench there where i didnt notice that he was beside me and then in front of us was a store with ice cream then i suddendly face him and ask him to buy me a cornetto ice cream i didnt stop moving his arm until he buys me an ice cream..haha..then he bought me the ice cream then i woke up already..
am i really addicted to ice cream?? :shocked: :shocked:[edit]Last edit by kathlane28 on Thursday 22 Apr, 2010 at 20:38 +0.8%[/edit]

FNCt
6yr ago · 8,477 jpops
some terrorist tried to chase me and hit me just because I want to interview him! :RBcrying: :RBconfused:

tegoShei
6yr ago · 1,107 jpops
I've dreamt a lot... random things... weird things... magical.. lovely... etc... but the only problem is.. everytime I wake up it just escaped my mind...

Although sometimes I remember it... some data are missing... I mean.. I know this scene happened in my dream but I forgot who the characters was... sometimes I know who are the person in my dream but I don't remember what that dream was all about... weird right???

Anyway... my last dream... Well.. I don't really remember how it went... but I was pretty sure that was a good dream... All I can remember was I am with Tego-nyan and Massu.. I forgot if it was in their concert and stuff.. But I sure did talk to them... Ahhhh... I couldn't remember... pftt!!!

shaheeda19
6yr ago · 104,294 jpops
Hmm...last night I was dream about a guy that I crush (but depressed to him at last)...

I have to give him something important but I can't because he's already far away from me...then I'm wake up~ :RBconfused:

loveHpeace
6yr ago · 9,112 jpops
The last dream I remember was me being pregnant and scared for my life. My husband was this asian dude I didn't know! But, he was cute! ^^

HatterMadigan
6yr ago · 127 jpops
I was dreaming that I was eating cake...Which didn't help me when I woke up all hungry..XD

Vanilli
6yr ago · 406 jpops
Luckily I always remember my (strange _._) dreams öÖ last night I went swimming with friends and then I dreamt about playing yugioh xD~ which was very strange öö' xD

himeyuri
6yr ago · 7,045 jpops
omg. I can't believe that I dreamt about something soo weird. But the only think I can remember is that there were a lot of hens or idk what but their heads .. omo .. those hens have zebra heads. And they were throwing snow at me. :RBcrying:

kabutovanucrut
6yr ago · 3,771 jpops
this morning...
I dreamed my favorite teacher..long time no see
i miss him...
actually he made me like that..so proud about him..
Thank God...
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

eyramhaye
6yr ago · 10,657 jpops
well,

i was at a bar with my friends or maybe someone's house who was throwing a party somewhere..i really don't quite remember. So, i was with my boyfriend and we were aathe dancefloor dancing with our friends with drinks in hand. we were having a great time, enjoying every moment.

Then i went to another room where there were not much people around. And then, there was this cute guy I know, because we go to the same university, I'm not really quite close to him, though. Then, he told me he liked me. I was shocked and I kind of remember saying :"Are you crazy? I've got a boyfriend!" and I don't remember what happened after that.

I really found it so unnerving since I know who the guy was and he does exist in real life. Everytime I see him, i can't help but remember upon seeing him.

Bakari
6yr ago · 3,904 jpops
It WAS ACTUALLY SCARY, BUT NOT A NIGHTMARE
I saw a big snake on my front lawn and it was just laying there, I was looking at it through the window and my mom pulls in the drive way with my baby brother and i open the door to tell them to come through the back door but when i open the door their is another small snake wraped around the handle of the glass door in front of my front door so I close it. and my mom opens the glass door and i hear her scream and i woke up. :RBconfused: :RBconfused: :RBconfused:
I couldn't go back to sleep after that and i was parnoid thinking ther was a snake in the room (like u know it couldv'e been a sign) I was scared!! :RBcrying:

DialTone
6yr ago · 1,954 jpops
My last dream was when I found BoA in my bed while I was sleeping. o-o IT was the first dream ever that I had with BoA in it.

Zeeppo
5yr ago · 378,503 jpops
I had a dream that my cat was flying me from place to place in a plane. Actually it was one of those Marine Ospreys that can land and take off vertically. It was really great. i am not sure where my cat go a military place from though.

KiraOjou
5yr ago · 1,567 jpops
oh it was very much of stress-related since i currently have so much to do (thesis for example) i dreamed that i was working in supermarket and on my lunch break i was wiriting my thesis >.<
i had similar kind just few days ago. in that dream i had moved in this campus and started new school. i had to clean my own room because the last resident didn't bother. and while i was cleaning i had to fill all the application forms and sign in to classes.....it was chaotic!

Zeeppo
5yr ago · 378,503 jpops
I had a dream that my Cat was a Ninja that was fighting evil in the city of Cincinati. I have no idea why.

miyukitamashiro
5yr ago · 145 jpops
in my last dream I was drinking with homero simpson and doing a BURP competition :)

Forums are read only at the moment in transition to our new topic system.

Back  |  Forums    Socialize    What is your last dream?
JpopAsia   © 2016             Privacy             Terms