What is your favorite bubble tea flavor?

100 posts  ·  created 10yr ago by ft0island081  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Food & drinks    What is your favorite bubble tea flavor?

ft0island081
10yr ago
550 jpops
permalink OK so my fav asian drink is Bubble Tea. But some of the flavors surprise me......like avacado....thats just disgusting. But who knows? someone might like avacado bubble tea. Of course though, my favorite bubble tea flavor is Green Tea Bubble Tea. :RBstickout: So type what your favorite Bubble Tea Flavor is, and when i get a couple, we'll make a poll to see what flavor is the mkost famous.

olatvxq
10yr ago
2,512 jpops
permalink http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b380/DC_Luxy/bubble.jpg

this is for you...

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/emilytrautman/bubbletea.jpg

olatvxq
10yr ago
2,512 jpops
permalink http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b380/DC_Luxy/bubble.jpg

this is for you...

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/emilytrautman/bubbletea.jpg

candybyun09
10yr ago
2,439 jpops
permalink My fave bubble tea is mango. :)

silversun
10yr ago
393 jpops
permalink Bubble Tea is ok. I prefer it without the "bubble".
But I like green apple and mango the best. :)

EnmaBR
7yr ago
266 jpops
permalink sim, é quase um paredão, está deixando de ser neblina x.x

mrfishbulb
10yr ago
1,862 jpops
permalink Bubble Tea totally hits the spot during a hot day. :RBhot: My favorite flavor is Lychee.

ft0island081
10yr ago
550 jpops
permalink kewl thats my brother's favorite. yah thats really good too.

nacho
10yr ago
21,523 jpops
permalink i like green tea bubble tea best. but iono, i havent tasted all the flavors out there... i might find something i like better...

TwistedFlower
10yr ago
9,479 jpops
permalink Green Apple Green Bubble Tea Is Amazing!!

ft0island081
10yr ago
550 jpops
permalink wow green apple seems to be really popular....i need to try it some day

moyashi
10yr ago
480 jpops
permalink There was an amazing tea house in west edmonton mall that had about 40 flavours of bubble tea. I had peach-apple, and it was so YUMMY! :D

kibum290
10yr ago
5,188 jpops
permalink i like green apple and mango

ladytenshi01
10yr ago
275 jpops
permalink Hmmm depends on how its made ey

Taro Blizzard with Pure vanilla bean ice cream is awesome
Mango with fresh fruits puree is amazing
Passion Fruit with some Zesty additive is well addictive

I didnt like Green tea or strawberry or Lychee

Sabriel
10yr ago
18 jpops
permalink omg i love bubble tea! I like chocolate, ice blended chocolate, peach milk, and ice blended peach ^^

purple103
10yr ago
2,685 jpops
permalink I like Green Tea n Jasmine Tea... n CHOCOLATE!!!

gomu2man
10yr ago
1,178 jpops
permalink i like taro milk tea :D

lettucepocky
10yr ago
1,753 jpops
Quote by candybyun09
My fave bubble tea is mango. :)

mine too =-= i get it because i don't like all the seeds in strawberry flavour. i usually prefer it without the bubbles and with green or white jelly ^-^.

ximin0604
9yr ago
378 jpops
permalink Peach green tea is not bad O.O .
Its really nice, ^^"

HIDEandgoPEEK
9yr ago
123 jpops
permalink I went through different stages..
First was chocolate ice blended.
Then green apple ice blended.
Then mango ice blended.
Then green apple ice blended AGAIN. :RBsarcastic:
And finally.. I like mango snow shake. :D

Shinichi06
9yr ago
300 jpops
permalink Have you guys ever tried bubble tea with actual tea inside? Such as Mango milk tea, or Apple green tea? Because if it's just ice blended then I don't think it really counts as bubble tea.. hmm :think:
well, i love practically every fruit tasting flavour. and also blue coral. it rocks. :STbigSmile: :STbigSmile:

Kesuhu
9yr ago
11,750 jpops
permalink I LOVE MANGO AND CHERRY BUBBLE TEA SO MUCH! :drool: :drool:

MirrorcleMOON
9yr ago
151 jpops

[size=9]strawberry and Apple[/size]

[right]この銀河
を統括す
る情報統
合思念隊
によって
作られた
大雄規制
めいたコ
ンタアク
ト用ヒュ
ウマノイ
ドインタ
アフェエ
スそれが
私。
[/right]

nielle08
9yr ago
1,626 jpops
permalink green tea!!!! :lovec:
milk tea!!!!! :lovec:
i love bubble tea :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: .....

PS: you can buy a virtual one in my store if you like GOING MERRY :pray: :pray: :pray:

TEAR
9yr ago
1,506 jpops
permalink ohh i've only had bubble tea once. Mango is really good :D

SixPackSamurai
9yr ago
1,569 jpops
permalink Melon!

XxNick901xX
9yr ago
5,493 jpops
permalink omg peach green tea is the BEST!

hikariai
9yr ago
14,123 jpops
permalink my fave should be anything with chocolate :RBhalo: and also coffee ice blended bubble tea with loads and loads of pearls coz they're too yummy :lovec:

Zeeppo
9yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I have never heard of the bubble tea is it something that you get at a particular shop. Or is it s abrand that you can get in a store if you are looking hard enough.

I have found many things that I have never heard of before. It is geat stuff pocking around here. I am going to look it up on the wikipedia. Still if anyone has a site for this stuff let me kow I would like to try some.

Zeeppo
9yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I have found several recipies on line. I have experimented with an herbal tea from Stash called liquorish spice. I have not added the tapioca. I have just made the tea, sugar and creme mixture. I am not entirely happy with it. Still it is clear that there is siomething ehre and I am going to experiment with another round when I get some more of the things that i need to make them.

Sadly I cannot get to the Asian Market until thursday. I will keep you posted when I know more.

kidr0bot
9yr ago
291 jpops
permalink apple green tea with jelly is very tasty. i would get that at least twice a week. but drinking it too much causes me a sore throat. i also l0ve strawberry & taro tapioca. its really yummmy that it fills my tummmy :RBheart:

NichkhunLover0x
9yr ago
12,177 jpops
permalink My Fav def has to be Mango !
It's the best xD

Zeeppo
9yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink Like I said in my earlier post I have not found a place in my area. So this has really been an issue for me. I have been looking all over the city and have not found anything even resembling bubble tea in my area. You would think that star bucks or something like them would star selling this tea out there. Someone would pick up on this if it is so great.

Well anyway i got some tapioca bead or beans or what ever they are. I boiled them and make them nice and chewwy for the tea. I also tool some of my favorite tea and steamed milk. I stuck it all together and put it in a cup just like the people on wikipedia said that I should. This experiment was much better than the average food experiments that I try around the house. Frankly my first shot a sushi was a horrible disaster. Well this was a pleasing success.

I did not have a very big straw so I did not get some of the tastyness of the tapioca like they suggest by pulling bean or bead through the straw as you drink. Still I used a spoon mixed it up and gave ti a shot. So there was much fun had in drinking it. My wife though i was insane. Still that is not really a very strange thing for us.

So my favorite flavor is a strawberry type that i have made in my own house. As i try other things I will let you know how it is going. But that is my favorite flavor at the moment.

Zeeppo
9yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink Well there apparently is a place in Pittsburgh that makes the Bubble Tea. It is called the Rose Tea Cafe and is in Squirell Hill. I was going to a show today and saw their sign that had a big bubble tea on it. So after the show I went in and got one

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n192/zeeppo_the_great/DSC04018.jpg

This is my with my Bubble Tea. It is leach flavor. Which by the way is my new favorite. They do have a couple dozen flavors of the bubble tea. So it looks as if I am going to have to go back there again and again to try them all. It is a horrible responsibility but someone has to do it.

Something else that I did not think of is the fact that it is iced. I have never had an iced green tea before it is very interesting. I made my bubble tea hot. I suppose that you learn something new everyday.[edit]Last edit by Zeeppo on Sunday 01 Nov, 2009 at 03:44 +0.1%[/edit]

Zeeppo
9yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink By the way this is a video of my saying hello to the people that got me interested in the Bubble Tea. It is also a chance to see me in clown persona at work.

http://zeeppo.tumblr.com/post/229669558/this-is-me-having-my-first-bubble-tea

azieado
6yr ago
959 jpops
permalink thnk's, share lirics ok o:)

Zeeppo
9yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink It is five in the morning and I cannot take it. I am going to have to go out to the Rose Tea Cafe first thing and get another cup of tea. Fortunatly it is on my way to some of the places that I have to go.

This really is not I good thing. I beleive I am developing an unnatural obsession.

:RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart:

I may need some help. I think that we are going to have to start a 12 step program for Taiwanese cuisine here.

lovechan
9yr ago
233 jpops
permalink My favourite
is Green Tea bubble tea
I have it almost every time
when i go to buy bubble tea.

xDolli
9yr ago
395 jpops
permalink Hmmm.. I would have to say green tea, honeydew and watermelon! With milk of course :RBheart: not the very watery kind.. I don't like it. But really, just add tapioca to a favorite drink and it would be bubble tea, without the tea. :D

WingedSphinx01
9yr ago
53,345 jpops
permalink MMMMMM....Bubble Tee! This stuff is so yummy! I like the flavors Honey Dew, Lychee and Mango the best!

sunniday
9yr ago
1,953 jpops
permalink hmmmmm...my fav flavors of bubble tea well thats gonna be hard one since i haven't drank some in awhile but hey, for my favorites it would be strawberry,thai tea,green tea, lychee, and honey dew!!... great, talking about bubble tea now makes me want some :RBcrying:

GodOfLyn
8yr ago
245 jpops
permalink when i was young, i usually go for the apple flavoured one?
but.. i just realise that there was the original flavour. so i tried that..
and it was just nice ;D
i think original's the nicest!
cus for me, the others are too sweet..

wetundertherain
8yr ago
1,558 jpops
permalink Coffee (any type of coffee), almond, green tea(when it's well made)

lilxstrawberri
8yr ago
1,004 jpops
permalink Strawberry, Taro, Coffee, Green Tea, and Mango :D

agjled
8yr ago
1,212 jpops
permalink Lychee. :)
Mango isn't bad either.

SixthGun
6yr ago
2,640 jpops
permalink I love all things Strawberry <3
Although Mango isnt that bad.

Zeeppo
6yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I have really been liking this strawberry kiwi that is avalible locally. Good Stuff

ilikekumquats
6yr ago
2,354 jpops
permalink Taro, Mango and Strawberry <3

StrawberryBubblez
6yr ago
39,200 jpops
permalink <---Do I really need to say what flavor(;?

CandyBear
6yr ago
209 jpops
permalink I love, love, love Strawberry Bubble Tea. <3

Back  |  Forums    Food & drinks    What is your favorite bubble tea flavor?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service