What Is The Significance Behind Your Avatar?

721 posts  ·  created 1decennia ago by kumasan  ·  last post 7mo ago
Back  |  Forums    Socialize    What Is The Significance Behind Your Avatar?

kumasan
1decennia ago
269,465 jpops
permalink Some Avatars are self explanetary not mentioning any names Padel. ;)

Others not so. :think:

Some keep changing and changing...... :???:

I thought it would be interesting to find out why people picked their Avatars and any meaning or story behind them. o_0

Mine's pretty strait forward. I had to find something with a "Bear" (Kuma) in it and preferably related to JPop or Japan. Hikaru Utada's CD cover for "Boka Wa Kuma" was made to order. :otsu:

LOL overdue for an "Edit". Now mines of the girls from Foxxi misQ. :lovec:

In between, Knut the orphaned bear from Germany. :jangel: [edit]Last edit by kumasan on Tuesday 16 Dec, 2008 at 11:26 +26.8%[/edit]

xaosmx
1decennia ago
594,146 jpops
permalink mine is pretty straightforward...i'm obsessed with hana yori dango dorama. ;) i could watch it again and again and again...

Padel
1decennia ago
209,875 jpops
Quote by kumasan
Some Avatars are self explanetary not mentioning any names Padel. ;)

Hehe.. :joops: Dis was actually my 3rd avatar.. :otsu: [img=100,right]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w178/pedel79/bluepanther.jpg[/img]
I was very much satisfied wit my previous avatar (the one on the right) just dat it doesn't have any Jpop theme I guess.. but after chatting wit xaosmx-chan.. she change her avatar to a matsujun avatar ^^

In my 6k of leah-chan pics archive :love: I do believe I have her in the same pose :think: but I discover my current avatar dat remind me of someone here wit her cute puppy-chan hehe :laugh:

But I did still put my Blue Panther avatar at the top left of leah-chan :totallylove: [edit]Last edit on Saturday 04 Aug, 2007 at 18:03 +-6.8%[/edit]

Meyer
1decennia ago
8,033 jpops
permalink heh my avatar i made just to have something that only i had. Something unique. So i could add it in my AMV's and being recognized in the swedish anime community ;)

thenes
1decennia ago
1,216 jpops
permalink Mine is a phoenix. I like phonixes. The whole rebirth thing and fire...:)

I've just had it for a while and...it's meaningful in a way that I tend to drop off on things only to...come back again scarier than before! ^^

Or I've been known to do so anyway. :D

kumasan
1decennia ago
269,465 jpops
permalink Well there you go I really thought yours was a Eagle Thenes. :shock:

Meyer great to understand the origin of yours. Toesan what's the story behind yours? :think:

Padel's reminds me of Xaosmx's first avatar with her little puppy-chan. :totallylove:

rashiyu
1decennia ago
2,708 jpops
permalink my avi ryt now (moving saber) seemed perfect fOr me..i like it cause it mOves :RBhalo: and I loVe saber!!! kakkoi!! ^^

kireichan
1decennia ago
2,594 jpops
permalink mine is Jea Jin from FT ISLAND (he wants to eat that cake, YUMMY!!!).... I JUST LOVE JEA JIN!!!! HE'S SOOOO KAWAII!!!! :RBheart: :lovec: :totallylove: :love:

vika382filth
7yr ago
4,756 jpops
permalink i love L too <3

dilaChan
1decennia ago
24,609 jpops
permalink I'm a person who gets bored really fast...so I change my avater very often. :RBblush:
But they are mainly moving avatars of Se7en or Rain!! Because I love Se7en and Rain and moving avatars. :D :RBhalo:
Very simple heh?! :)

Chouchou
1decennia ago
63,082 jpops
permalink It's a part from my fave J-dorama [i]Katagoshi no Koibito[/i]. The woman's the main character, Moe-san. I just love the way she's pulling those cute weird faces all the time.. :D
However, I just made this one myself, so it's a kind of blurry and ugly. I will make a better one, once I have the time. :RBstickout:

dilaChan
1decennia ago
24,609 jpops
permalink I like your avatar Chouchou!! It's soo cuutee!!!! :RBhalo:

Chouchou
1decennia ago
63,082 jpops
permalink :totallylove:
So is yours (and all your previous ones)! I always wonder where you get those animated avatars. When I try searching them on the web, I can't find anything actually.. :RBfrown:

dilaChan
1decennia ago
24,609 jpops
Quote by Chouchou
:totallylove:
So is yours (and all your previous ones)! I always wonder where you get those animated avatars. When I try searching them on the web, I can't find anything actually.. :RBfrown:

Hehe, on http://photobucket.com/ you can find everything!! There are so many avatars! :RBstickout:

deadpixel
1decennia ago
91 jpops
permalink teddy bear = cute

gackt = very cute

gackt cuddling a huge fluffy teddy bear = almost unbearably kawaii :RBheart:

(heh, un[i]bear[/i]ably. lol)

enough said :RBstickout:

bluesweater
1decennia ago
392,055 jpops
permalink i change it a lot, hehehe but so far.. this Jay avatar is my fave.
i like teh color of blue.. and Jay is one of my fave (besides Se7en) hehehe
so Jay + blue = :RBheart:
he is so cool.. so.. seeing him giving that kiss is so cute.. i choose it for my avatar :RBheart: :RBhalo: :giggle:

flo2w
1decennia ago
34,919 jpops
permalink I love FLOW thats what my avatar says ^^

blidus
1decennia ago
31,644 jpops
permalink i like her... :boogie:
alot :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

TierraTechno
1decennia ago
32,021 jpops
permalink Leeteuk from Super Junior is super cute. That is why he is mine.

Jpoprules
1decennia ago
5,985 jpops
permalink just like kenshin thats it

Muffin
1decennia ago
2,783 jpops
permalink Just soms kawaii thingie. :3

Jpoprules
1decennia ago
5,985 jpops
permalink well i like se7ens music nice voice -[nothing gay]

Tno
1decennia ago
1,933 jpops
permalink Final Fantasy's Vincent Valentine with Glasses
(Megane-Banpaia)

rashiyu
1decennia ago
2,708 jpops
permalink DEatH Note...haha...it's cute..:)

rashiyu
1decennia ago
2,708 jpops
permalink I love my new avatar...t's SOOOOOOO funny and cuTe...:boogie:

wavey,,wavey,,(move head):laughing:

Aysohmay
1decennia ago
1,668,661 jpops
permalink I picked mine becuase I thought it was funny as hell XD

Spazblade
1decennia ago
306 jpops
permalink I likes piano

dilaChan
1decennia ago
24,609 jpops
permalink I love my new avatar!!! This dancing one!!! :boogie: :boogie: It's so funny!! :boogie:

daxxler
1decennia ago
10,882 jpops
permalink Mine is a picture of me and two of my very good friends =D

eilonwe2
1decennia ago
17,708 jpops
permalink My avatar is Anita Blake from the Anita Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton. she's very kick ass. Only 5'4" but she can dirty harry cry. I like that she's a very strong self confident female character, but I wouldn't want her love life for anything. Plus she kind of looks like me. :RBhot: only she's taller.

KSsince1987
1decennia ago
13,815 jpops
permalink taller?? then how tall are you?

kira4541
1decennia ago
6,358 jpops
permalink just like dilachan said i get bored 2 so i keep picking different ones but my avatars are all either jpop related, cute, funny, or random

cbrownyv
1decennia ago
22,643 jpops
permalink It's Naoto, I'm sure everyone here knows that :D

Renannon
1decennia ago
1,839 jpops
permalink Mine's Miyavi, of course. I like to think he's giving me the "come hither" look. hehe

Hanako
1decennia ago
38,088 jpops
permalink Mine is the sexy Bou, from Antikku Cafe! n_n' Well, former member. EITHER WAY HE'S STILL WONDERFUL.

XinRaiku
1decennia ago
1,891 jpops
permalink my avatar is one of my favorite people of all time
can you guess who it is?

AZIANSrock300
1decennia ago
6,334 jpops
permalink um...idk

gomu2man
1decennia ago
1,178 jpops
permalink since using pretty girls as avatar is so common i decide to use a weird looking girls coz it's fun :D i'm just waiting for some one to pm me and say they get noose bleed from seeing my avatar xD

mrfishbulb
1decennia ago
1,862 jpops
permalink :think: My avatars so far have either came from Bleach or Naruto. I think I use these because if it wasn't for the awesome opening and closing theme songs, I wouldn't be as big as a J-pop fan as I am now.

kanoki
1decennia ago
667 jpops
permalink I absolute LOVE Jun Matsumoto! :RBhalo:

chantae13
1decennia ago
1,523 jpops
permalink People say that my eyes are pretty, so when I saw this avatar, her eyes were first thing that pop out. Her eyes tell a story. Mines do too...the story just hasn't begun. ;)

taemina
1decennia ago
1,610 jpops
permalink Mine is Lee Taemin of SHINee...

Damn he is cute!

weupzz
1decennia ago
6,499 jpops
permalink Mine is an artwork of one of main characters in the upcoming prince of persia for PS3 and Xbox 360

DustyPickle
1decennia ago
461 jpops
permalink Story behind mine is... because Eclipsedmyst loves jiro wang... and I obey her every will because I love her. XD

rashiyu
1decennia ago
2,708 jpops
permalink im just sad ne?? *sigh*

Cursexangel
1decennia ago
2,847 jpops
permalink nothing really just a random picture i found on my comp. i photoshop it. :)

akayamasshijun
1decennia ago
1,733 jpops
permalink my avatar says "Reno is cute!!!! "
hehehehe i just love Reno...^^ ^^ ^^

Renannon
1decennia ago
1,839 jpops
permalink <-----I mean, look at it. How could you not adore that face :lovec:

rashiyu
1decennia ago
2,708 jpops
permalink I love music..simple as that..:lovec:

ninjasaiyan
1decennia ago
332 jpops
permalink everyone loves matsujun

Back  |  Forums    Socialize    What Is The Significance Behind Your Avatar?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service