What is the saddest moment in a movie?

20 posts  ·  created 4yr ago by koto95  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Movies    What is the saddest moment in a movie?

koto95
4yr ago
1,239 jpops
permalink What do you think is the saddest moment in a movie you have seen? For me, it was when Setsuko finally died from malnutrition in Grave of the Fireflies :(

rahci15
2yr ago
6,258 jpops
permalink i cried because of this movie

Topazio
4yr ago
32,457 jpops
permalink The saddest parts for me is when they mans best friend dies...a dog or loving animal. Like the movie Hachiko*sniff*sniff*

Elazmus
4yr ago
2,184 jpops
permalink The Land Before time ! the first one...

CloudStrifey
4yr ago
80,278 jpops
permalink The saddest part is most probably when the favourite character dies ;-; Like in Harry Potter when Sirius, Dumbeldore, Reemus and Tonks and many other characters died >< Or in LotR when Gandalf "dies" like no, don't do that to us, stahp ><

HeyYou
4yr ago
3,695 jpops
permalink The Iron Giant:
When the giant explodes :(

Or when Sully has to say goodbye to Boo in Monsters Inc.

aRiyachan
4yr ago
2,358 jpops
permalink in the moment of DEATH T_T

Nightgaze
4yr ago
377,126 jpops
permalink When Mufasa died in Lion King

mamokitty19
4yr ago
18,830 jpops
permalink When Augustus dies before Hazel in TFIOS T_T

JYChii
4yr ago
14,383 jpops
permalink When your favorite actor/actress died.. T.T

AmeChan578
3yr ago
6,693 jpops
permalink When your favourite character dies >.<

Chrissy
3yr ago
637 jpops
permalink When my fav. character dies T_T like Kili in the BOTFA

eyramhaye
3yr ago
10,657 jpops
permalink When a friendship is ripped apart or learning that everything has been a lie. It sucks when trust is broken.

jsonglyrics
3yr ago
180,608 jpops
permalink This doesn't only apply to movies but moments when they show the memory of a character and it's really sad? One Piece for example... The strawhat crew went through so much in their past and when I saw it, my tears wouldn't stop. And also, when a character dies. I've cried at least five times watching the scene when Ace (One Piece) dies/died.

Rukako
3yr ago
5,684 jpops
permalink In this Indian movie, the girl couldn't speak and lost her mother on a train ride. She met a guy who took her across the border back to Pakistan. Screw one moment, the whole movie made me cry especially when she starts talking. A specific moment would be when BayMax is dying. I loved Big Hero 6.

Japanimenya
3yr ago
122,884 jpops
permalink The saddest part for me was in The Hunger Games.
It was when Rue died and Katniss started singing to. I knew it was going to happen because I read the books, but it was so sad and beautiful at the same time. O:)

jowanchan
3yr ago
3,411 jpops
permalink credits... means it's over!!

tsubasayamada
3yr ago
57,000 jpops
permalink when something bad happens to one of the main characters

CloudStrifey
3yr ago
80,278 jpops
permalink When the much-anticipated truth, or sudden realisation unfolds, it can be so dramatic and twisted

rahci15
2yr ago
6,258 jpops
permalink when mufasa died...

Back  |  Forums    Movies    What is the saddest moment in a movie?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service