What do you think about RPG games ?

30 posts  ·  created 6yr ago by Reita96  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Gaming    What do you think about RPG games ?

Reita96
6yr ago
414 jpops
permalink Please Reply :D

RedMongoose
6yr ago
16,236 jpops
permalink Video games? I like a lot of the older ones, but it seems most of the series I enjoy the most have been stopped. At this point, I enjoy the Shin Megami Tensei games the most. I like the edgier and more adult atmosphere, strong translations and relatively difficult gameplay. Other games are good though. I've never really gotten into western RPGs too much, even though I've played a little bit of tabletop.

NekoXrebelly
5yr ago
2,705 jpops
permalink I LOVE Atlus games too!!

Lagg1
6yr ago
10,633 jpops
permalink In my opinion the best type of games!

Chenoa67
6yr ago
9,281 jpops
permalink When I play games I seem to prefer RPG's.

elenko94
6yr ago
2,065,759 jpops
permalink I prefer RPGs over other genres. I love the older RPGs from BioWare, especially titles such as Knights of the Old Republic, Jade Empire etc. I also love a good mature story such as Deus Ex, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, and more.

I'm quite excited for the upcoming Cyberpunk 2077 game from the creators of The Witcher 1 and 2. Both of the latter are awesome RPGs. The Dragon Age series is also good, along with Mass Effect's trilogy.

I do have some issues with BioWare as of late, I think they're basically copying themselves. It became painfully clear when replaying Knights of the Old Republic. They've reused a lot of things from that game in Mass Effect. A pity, but oh well.

I've never tried Japanese RPGs though..

shadowblade330
6yr ago
48,472 jpops
permalink I like RPGs that have a very well done story line and fun gameplay. I dont like it when they are dull and too easy

NihonDreams
6yr ago
8,088 jpops
permalink I love them ! :D

zxchange
6yr ago
52,814 jpops
permalink they're very good to play, but sometimes i get bored of it

raii
6yr ago
26,060 jpops
permalink I grew up playing JRPGs loved them, I've move more towards the western style now since the JRPG scene hasn't really changed much. I still do love the persona series.

I like the munchkin card game too.

DokiFox16
6yr ago
1,760 jpops
permalink Love them! I prefer RPGs and MMOs to any other genre, 'cause they don't have a set storyline and you can do what you want >.< plus the feeling of getting really high levels, and the cool graphics for attacks ^^

Toffukun
5yr ago
2,744 jpops
permalink Its cool! you can do what you want, just like real life... but not all things you want though.. haha :p

kurai00
5yr ago
13,086 jpops
permalink i think cool and have an interest interesting in every game
therefor i haven`t bored if i play game RPG

StrawberryBubblez
5yr ago
39,200 jpops
permalink RPGs are fun but if you don't get any friends easily it or make any online, it becomes boring :\

TEPPEIholic
5yr ago
349,249 jpops
permalink One of my favorite game genres :)

IzuTaka
5yr ago
11,105 jpops
permalink They're the best games~

Arashiis1
5yr ago
72,872 jpops
permalink I enjoy RPG's the most :)

Temezy
5yr ago
24,217 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

SparkFury
4yr ago
6,980 jpops
permalink Love RPG games :D :D :D There the only genre of games I really play.

crossmyheart
4yr ago
24 jpops
permalink I love love RPG games they are my main genre of the games I would play.

KimchiANDKpop
4yr ago
2,848 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

kanami1414
4yr ago
64,535 jpops
permalink I like them! :D

firman53
4yr ago
657 jpops
permalink i love all RPG games .

celloadict
4yr ago
81 jpops
permalink RPGs are my favorite; the fact that you can level up to your own discretion and change weapons, armor, accessories, etc. to your own liking is just so cool.

brandon500
4yr ago
5,560 jpops
permalink I love RPGs they are my favorite game type.

jsonglyrics
3yr ago
180,608 jpops
permalink I like RPG.

megajrockfan
3yr ago
305 jpops
permalink While i love RPGs it seems like Fantasy RPGs on consoles at least are starting to die out. and it makes me sad

weebllikespie
3yr ago
710,910 jpops
permalink RPGs will have to be my fave game genre, especially JRPGs :3 For me, I think the aspect that appeals most to me in RPGs is character development as well as the plot.

JRPGs in particular often have a hard-hitting, deep and intricate storyline that often tears at the heartstrings. I think it's the emotions that one might feel which makes it so good. You feel as if you're in the game and that you feel as if you can interact with the characters. Because of this I get a bigger kick out of RPGs than any other genre. :D

IzuTaka
3yr ago
11,105 jpops
permalink Some RPGs are pretty good. I love RPG games especially some MMORPGs. :D

losingmymind
3yr ago
525 jpops
permalink RPGs are great. I like building up my characters and customizing them to suit my playstyle.

Back  |  Forums    Gaming    What do you think about RPG games ?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service