What do you like best about JpopAsia?

341 posts  ·  created 1decennia ago by JpopAsia  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    General music    What do you like best about JpopAsia?

JpopAsia
1decennia ago
571,239 jpops
permalink Hello everyone, we want to know what you like most about JpopAsia ^^ We are curious about what you think, what makes us different from other J-Pop sites. Give us some features you like most please :hroll:

We will list some things for you, but you are free to list any feature you like most:

# all videos separated in genres
# all videos sorted by release date
# all videos come with pictures
# the smileys
# amount of content
# friendly members
# videos showed along with lyrics
# live search
# become fan
# easy to use / friendly navigation
# J-Pop news
# easy to connect with new people
# combination of videos, lyrics, artist information and pictures
# Oricon charts
# that you are able to add lyrics, videos etc. ourselves
# organization of content
# Jpops, everything you do is for something
# easy to discover new artist
# forums
# user profiles
# journals
# life
# site lay-out
# ... you know more?

List 5 or more features which are important for you ^^ Sometimes you get used to several features, it helps trying to imagine what it would be without them.

:wave: [edit]Last edit by JpopAsia on Monday 19 May, 2008 at 08:51 +0.1%[/edit]

esskankee
1decennia ago
50,238 jpops
permalink I like pretty much everything, for example how all the artist are set in order, and their videos are ordered by the newest releases.
I like the way the pages are made, and how the video page contains the lyrics, for that certain video, comments, and you can rate it.
I also like the way the forums are seperated, and the way profiles look.
I love the awsome people who also use this site. :angel: cuz its just awsome, i find it better than youtube and all that when it comes to music.

I pretty much like that, and alot more, like everything, i might post later, pretty tired at the moment. ;)

:boogie: [edit]Last edit by esskankee on Tuesday 20 May, 2008 at 04:08 +4.9%[/edit][edit]Last edit by esskankee on Monday 19 May, 2008 at 08:39 +10.1%[/edit][edit]Last edit by esskankee on Monday 19 May, 2008 at 08:39 +40.9%[/edit]

dilaChan
1decennia ago
24,609 jpops
permalink ohh where shall I start,everything is great!!

# all the information of different artists, their videos,their pictures etc.
# that we're able to add videos,lyrics,pictures.. :RBstickout:
# user profiles,journals
# the whole site,its site lay-out and its easy using
# that we're able to connect with so many awesome people who have the same passion!!
..and the smilys of course!! :RBkiss:
# AND to can become a fan!!! :RBhalo: that's awesome :D

like I said, actually everything!! :RBheart:

blidus
1decennia ago
31,644 jpops
permalink #everything above!! :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: (and this boogie)
#the playlist
#very up to date feature!!!!!!!!!!
#everyone and i mean everyone that goes in and out of jpopasia :rock:
#the JPOPS!!!!!!!!!!! :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

Mihiyumi25
1decennia ago
2,208 jpops
permalink Everything :otsu:

daxxler
1decennia ago
10,882 jpops
permalink I like how all of my favourite music is in ONE place. ANd i like how i can listen to all of the lastest releases in japan, which lets me listen to new artists that i would normally listen to... so i have discovered new music!!!

hidayah
8yr ago
216 jpops
permalink : )

KSsince1987
1decennia ago
13,815 jpops
permalink # friendly members
# become fan
# forums
# user profiles

and actually pretty much everything :D

AZIANSrock300
1decennia ago
6,334 jpops
permalink EVERYTHING!!!

prettylucky
1decennia ago
2,807 jpops
permalink there are no other website as great as this for n e thing jpop-related,wats there to compare?! ;)

kibum290
1decennia ago
5,188 jpops
permalink i like everything about it, it's anwesome website :)[edit]Last edit by kibum290 on Saturday 13 Sep, 2008 at 00:12 +0%[/edit]

yasoshlasuma
10yr ago
175,135 jpops
permalink I Love :totallylove: JPA. I have found alot of my favorite artists through this one site. But i also :totallylove: how the videos can be seen along with the lyrics. We can sing along to our favorite songs.(I never will)
uuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm:
meeting new people from all over the world.
Its soooooooo great we can do all this on one site.
Being able to interact with the artists amd other street members is good too. I met one of my friends through that.
Getting JPOPs.
The forums. Thanks for the girls only forum.
Being able to add videos of your favorite artists so they can see them too.
JPOP NEWS is good. I can see what is going on in ASIA with my favorite bands and learn about new shows or books. HANA YORI DANGO was one example of a book i found through JPA.
The little smileys :STsmile: :) :giggle: :laugh: :applause: :lovec: :boogie:

MaffyTaffy
10yr ago
6,268 jpops
permalink To be able to become fans of the same band endlessly!! *A* I like the lil chat area where I can actually suggest music? Pretty cool.

A LOT of things, great community, and for once I actually use forums XD it's a clever and amsing site with all the ways of getting "jpops" and well yeah...XD

MaffyTaffy
10yr ago
6,268 jpops
permalink Must write more...:I I seem to figure out more to say

Ahhh I've met mooore people who like the sma eband as me which is awesome, I'd usually emo over the fact not many people know the band Nightmare but I've met loads of great people, especially a super Nightmare/Yomi fan like myself, I even got one of my friends to come on this site with me ;D

The fact that this site is actually here to promote the original artists and not the people who upload them, very neat and tidy thank goodness, easy to find music videos because of committed fans of all asian music

One thing though, I'm confused with the messaging sides to this place, instead of having to tick a box to recieve updates on posts to get messages in my email inbox, I wish there could be automatically sent messages to my jpopasia inbox, telling me that I have replies to my messages and what not

purple103
10yr ago
2,685 jpops
permalink # all videos separated in genres
# all videos come with pictures
# the smileys
# amount of content
# friendly members
# become fan
# J-Pop news
# Oricon charts!!!!!!!!
# user profiles
# THE INTERACTION!!!

Senru
10yr ago
527 jpops
permalink I love everything! Jpopasia is my addiction!! :RBohNo:

Cloudylemonade
10yr ago
266 jpops
permalink I love JpopAsia! <3 Once of the best sites ive joined! ;w;

I love...
# all videos separated in genres
# friendly members
# J-Pop news
# become fan

Actully I love everything about JpopAsia! <3 I also like that its such a nice community on here and its like everyone knows everybody xD I also like you can become a fan of a band more than once so you can be the best fan ever or something xD
Haha xD

I also love the chat! It's so nice to talk to people that like the same music as you and that you can request songs to put on the play list :D
I love JpopAsia FOREVER 8D

DShorty
10yr ago
903 jpops
permalink I like the fact that I've only been using it for a couple of days and i'm already completely comfortable navigating the site and that I've already discovered some new artists i like.
This site has so much to offer people who are either already into the genre by having so much up-to-date info in one place but is also a good place for new people to get started :)
Thank you JPA!! :D

renix
10yr ago
22,696 jpops
permalink Everything ^^

I admire you, who created this site. Love it from the lay-out, skin... to this content. I love JPA's members too.

Lyrics come with PV, comment when playing, link to buy CD, all in private & public page of each members, become fans... Ah... to much creative you are that i can't list X:

Keep go forward.

Ah... the only things that I want JPA has now is more sources of stream site and buy link.

weupzz
10yr ago
6,499 jpops
permalink It's sort of the largest database for Jpops and Kpops for me!

4rin
10yr ago
2,539 jpops
permalink The things that matter most:
- All videos in one place (that's self-explanatory);
- Quick PV updates (once the PV is released, it's here - no need to search elsewhere);

What's helpful:
- Easy mechanism for replacing not working videos;
- The "only actual PV" rule. Very helpful to filter out the junk and slideshows found at YT.

Thank you.

lexicona
10yr ago
355 jpops
permalink I really like how there are so many people from different parts of the world to talk to on here!
I like being able to speak with others.

pissusain
10yr ago
1,325 jpops
permalink the fact there are people who like the same type of music as you do :lovec:
everywhere I go people are like "what?? :shocked: japanese music?? o_0'..."
:joops:

jrawkaneko
10yr ago
2,057 jpops
permalink I like that there is pictures... But none are added lately... Lyrics, forums, chat, other things to do, and the videos (the reason I joined this website!)

Love
10yr ago
628 jpops
permalink The videos are the best part of it I think, but the total package JpopAsia offers is astounding and robust. Minor tweaks here and there are definitely needed but it's definately off to a good start.

Love
10yr ago
628 jpops
permalink One thing would help though. A list of peeps by age so I could at least find some my age to befriend and share with.

RollingStar14
10yr ago
12,999 jpops
permalink @Love:

Have you met Kaldaddy1?

I love JPA, and I think I like the format of the Video pages (with comments and lyrics sections, plus links to buy the music), and the News portion of the site the best. <333

cottoncandy
10yr ago
6,247 jpops
permalink I love that it is an english based site that is dedicated to Asian music. There is absolutly NO WHERE near where I live that has anything to do with Japanese music.
As soon as I mention to people that I love listening to Asian music they think that I am weird and they wouldnt give the music a second glance. But its because they dont listen to it (or if they did they dont pay attention, they just shrug it off like its a neucience) they dont want to be seen listening to music that is outside the trends. I like that on hear everyone listens to it and understands what we mean when we say that it is good music.

It is also good as you can talk to people who have the same intersts as you from all around the world.

HazumuSekai
10yr ago
442 jpops
permalink # all videos separated in genres
# the smileys
# amount of content
# friendly members
# live search
# become fan
# J-Pop news
# combination of videos, lyrics, artist information and pictures
# forums
# user profiles
# journals
# life
# site lay-out

giran
10yr ago
55,837 jpops
permalink hhmmm... :RBkiss:

# friendly members
# forums
# user profiles

topaz91385
10yr ago
1,728 jpops
permalink I just Love :love: everything it can only get better. :wave:

yurie123
10yr ago
2,482 jpops
permalink I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SITE :nod: !!! Because I get to meet new friends :) from here (Brunei :otsu: ) or from other countries :giggle: , I can chat here :D and this is the place where I found the best lyrics of Big Bang :drool: ! But, I don't really care if there were some mistakes on that lyrics :smilec: , I can correct it myself :onetooth: :asd: . This is the first website I have seen that had a chat that looks really nice :shh: and I can even see my favourite j-pop :D , k-pop :RBheart: or c-pop :RBhalo: artist videos :lovec: ! Really :wink: , this is an awesome site I have been to :lovec: ! I LOVE JPA :lovec: !!!! XDDDDDDD

satoushigeki
10yr ago
784 jpops
permalink so much
jpop, playlist, forum, friends navigation, become fan, video, chart, poll, lyric, news, buy house, and emoticons :worried: :otsu: :hroll: :totallylove: :omfg: :high5: :depressed: :rock: :applause: :pray: :drool: :crazy: :RBheart: :RBveryAngry: :RBconfused: :RBhot: :boogie: :lovec: :madc: :crying: :confused:

satoushigeki
10yr ago
784 jpops
permalink woot~ once more. THE USER PRofile :D [edit]Last edit by satoushigeki on Thursday 05 Feb, 2009 at 11:00 -11.7%[/edit]

Hanazawa
9yr ago
5,342 jpops

• I like the people

• I like the culture

• I like the music

• I like the manga

• I like the dorama

• I like the country

• I like the style

Well, Let`s say....I LIKE EVERYTHING :STbigSmile:

AnotherOtaku
9yr ago
591 jpops
permalink Fast update for PV's
All video's in 1 place
Lyrics
Meeting more Jmusic fans
^^

Celestine
9yr ago
5,187 jpops
permalink I mostly love the point system. It's exciting. Kinda like Yahoo! Answers. There's probably nothing really significant about the points, but it's just so much fun to watch yourself gain. I also love the user profiles.

QueenOFshadow
9yr ago
3,135 jpops
permalink i like it all and the jurnal is my fevorit

elenko94
9yr ago
2,065,759 jpops
permalink # easy to browse through the site with the forum games etc..
# easy well to watch videos and lyrics
# Its divided into sections, forum games in one language in one etc...
# The mods....love all that i have talked to.. :RBundecided: not talked to many :RBblush: exept for for twist,blue and padel and they are really nice

# that everyone is so friendly and nice

anabie
9yr ago
254 jpops
permalink The chat and that I can find lyrics to the many songs I absolutely love.

jmabelz17
9yr ago
249 jpops
permalink i get the LATEST news! :D

Saber
9yr ago
361 jpops
permalink Everything about this site is great. :RBheart:

Everything is so organized and neat, and its awesome the way there is a cool community of people here as well.

The only other thing I could think of (would be helpful for newcomers like myself :) ) when checking out MV/artist profile/lyrics would be something along the lines of "if you liked this artist, check out these others" Or maybe you already have this and I just havent found it yet... :RBconfused:

trabenbassist
9yr ago
495 jpops
permalink Well i love how it is constantly updated, i love coming here to check out the new videos every week, its like being in japan, IN AMERICA! haha and well i just joined the forum but everybody here seems nice, which is pretty kool, i look forward to my time here

yasoshlasuma
9yr ago
175,135 jpops
permalink Forums - coz they fun
The music videos - i have found so any new artists here
The chat - i met alot of ppl in there when anyone could go in
Other members - i feel like i am actually part of something bcoz u dont find any jpop and kpoppers in my community.

Eunna
9yr ago
278 jpops
permalink The KPop area. And the JPop area.

I also like how the lyrics at the side of the videos are placed. makes it easy to sing along. =D

kateeee0000
9yr ago
971 jpops
permalink What I like best about JPA?
hmmnnn...
> i get to meet new friends and Jpop fans like me. :rock:
> updated news about jpop and other asian stars :applause:
> videos and photos of my fave artists :cool:
> lyrics of songs, with romanization and english translations ;)
> charts :boogie:
> forums :otsu:
> smileys and JPOPS :RBheart:
> i get to express my love for JPOP (esp ARASHI) :king:

babybow
9yr ago
272 jpops
permalink Basically all the things you listed! :RBhalo:

MaximumNaitomea
9yr ago
132 jpops
permalink My Profile: STbigSmile:
the music and videos
the galery
the information
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnddddd:roll:
the groups that are:RBhalo:

ChasingDreamer
9yr ago
14,407 jpops
Quote by kateeee0000
What I like best about JPA?
hmmnnn...
> i get to meet new friends and Jpop fans like me. :rock:
> updated news about jpop and other asian stars :applause:
> videos and photos of my fave artists :cool:
> lyrics of songs, with romanization and english translations ;)
> charts :boogie:
> forums :otsu:
> smileys and JPOPS :RBheart:
> i get to express my love for JPOP (esp ARASHI) :king:

Ditto except I get to express my love for DBSK.

momo84
9yr ago
147 jpops
permalink - It's a good place to meet new friends from everywhere in the world with common interests and sharing the love of JPop.
- Updated Top Charts and what's popular in Japan and the community itself.
- Good source for sharing PVs, Lyrics and English translations and profiles of Jpop artists.
- Neat and simple interface and many cool features.

I like everything, I guess, and the people here very nice :RBheart:

Back  |  Forums    General music    What do you like best about JpopAsia?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service