What do you like best about Japan?

397 posts  ·  created 8yr ago by NanaNinjaSOV  ·  last post 9mo ago
Back  |  Forums    Socialize    What do you like best about Japan?

NanaNinjaSOV
8yr ago · 2,896 jpops
As for me, Japan is like a long lost tradition i never got to master. I love the culture, the fashion is OFf the BAYUMchain!! i love the climate and language and mostly anyhting you can think about.

Does anyone have any one experience they had in japan the is worth remembering? SPILL!!

KSsince1987
8yr ago · 13,815 jpops
you like its climate? as far as i know it's pretty much the same as here in poland and it's not nice... well it might be slightly different as i have never been to japan. unless you have okinawa on your mind then i agree with you sooo much! :D
i like jp keitai (mobiles). i think they are beautiful :D and i like jp fashion for flip phones. here you most likely see sliders which i find ugly :RBsealed:
i also like nature. japan is the most industrialized country in the world but those spots of nature which you can still find there are stunning
i like pretty much anything because of its difference

KYDEVII
5yr ago · 148 jpops
You must really not know what the climate is like in Japan then.

Tanuchan
8yr ago · 6,539 jpops
FOOD!!!!
&& the fashion, the hot guys, my cousins (: (haha??)

NanaNinjaSOV
8yr ago · 2,896 jpops
well you know you are actually right. i really do LOVE the keitai because they are high tech and the fashion like HARAJYUKU.. is cool becaue its like everyone expresses thierselves and stuuff..but i also looveee the anime-cons and matsuris because its like a world for like anime lovers. Well actually i was thinking of hokkaidou and how freezing it is..ya i like it when like anow covers everything its so beautiful and it gets really freezing..

NATURe is beautiful in hokkaidou and also other parts of japan. especially the famous sakura.

NanaNinjaSOV
8yr ago · 2,896 jpops
haha tanuchan!
cool.
Well i forgot to mention this i also love the
little hotels. AWESOME!

Jpoprules
8yr ago · 5,985 jpops
ahha well i like the whole enviorment and the whole intrest in the culture and i love the sense of clothes haha i actually bought sum asian clothes i wear em alot...i was in martial arts so i love that whole aura of the feel of it and its very intresting i hope to move out there soon!

esskankee
8yr ago · 50,238 jpops
ooh there environment and habitats, also there free ways and large varity of ways to dress, and of course trhere technology along with alot more. Also the completely different areas

NanaNinjaSOV
8yr ago · 2,896 jpops
Quote by Jpoprules
ahha well i like the whole enviorment and the whole intrest in the culture and i love the sense of clothes haha i actually bought sum asian clothes i wear em alot...i was in martial arts so i love that whole aura of the feel of it and its very intresting i hope to move out there soon!
I knoow!!!..i agree...the whole atmosphere.YES!!!!

misaraza
8yr ago · 186 jpops
Food,fashion,weather,scenery..

Jpoprules
8yr ago · 5,985 jpops
Quote by NanaNinjaSOV
[Quote by Jpoprules]I knoow!!!..i agree...the whole atmosphere.YES!!!!

ino right hahaha see u get wat i mean :} :D

kira4541
8yr ago · 6,358 jpops
atmosphere, food, buildings, history, culture, language, anime, music, technology, and martial arts! :RBstickout:

Jpoprules
8yr ago · 5,985 jpops
Quote by kira4541
atmosphere, food, buildings, history, culture, language, anime, music, technology, and martial arts! :RBstickout:

AGREED

kira4541
8yr ago · 6,358 jpops
thankies! :RBhalo:

NanaNinjaSOV
8yr ago · 2,896 jpops
Quote by kira4541
I most def agree with martial arts becaus ei love martial arts.
JAPAN IS JUST AWESOME RITE!!

NanaNinjaSOV
8yr ago · 2,896 jpops
Quote by kira4541
I most def agree with martial arts becaus ei love martial arts.
JAPAN IS JUST AWESOME RITE!!

ninjasaiyan
8yr ago · 332 jpops
Fashion,culturehumor EVERYTHING!!

gomu2man
8yr ago · 1,178 jpops
FOOD, culture, attaraction, girl, everythings is cool xD

Arekesu
8yr ago · 716 jpops
History, nature, fashion, men, pop culture, need i say more? haha XD i just am a little cautious with the food cause some of it makes me sick :RBcrying: but Udon, pork buns, sushi and Bubble Tea are all good with me :D

mrfishbulb
8yr ago · 1,862 jpops
:think: The culture, food, girls, environment, the list goes on...

And this is going on the fact that I only got to stay in Japan overnight! :cool:

reira11503
5yr ago · 1,005 jpops
Don't worry. I'll be back soon

weupzz
8yr ago · 6,499 jpops
Oh man... I love the food, the tradition, culture, the politeness. As for the climate, yeah, they r kinda lucky to have 4 seasons. But for me Japan is nice for visit but not for living. I feel that they are not themselves, the stress level of the people is very high and it's number one in suicide incident in the world. How crazy is that?

ninjasaiyan
8yr ago · 332 jpops
:dreamin: street fashion...u can wear anything

Renannon
8yr ago · 1,839 jpops
fashion and music

kanoki
8yr ago · 667 jpops
I love the music, the food, and the language!

weupzz
8yr ago · 6,499 jpops
I love the JAV too :RBheart:

rashiyu
8yr ago · 2,708 jpops
music, anime, food, culture, people..:RBhalo: and their technology!!!!^^

summergirl7
8yr ago · 4,918 jpops
FOOD :D GUYS :RBheart: CLOTHES :RBhot: and natural beauty :RBblush:

Jpoprules
8yr ago · 5,985 jpops
THE LIGHTS!!! AND CULTURE AND TECH AND ANIME AND ATMOSPHEER AND EVERYTHING!!!

Eclipsedmyst
8yr ago · 1,378 jpops
The shows! XD their dramas rock! And anime is amazing.

They get all the games first. No waiting like 5 years for one to be dubbed over. -_-
*cough* like kingdom hearts *cough*

The beautiful kimonos and festivals.

The music for sure :) I'd get to see BoA Kwon in Concert. *is something Id wanna see*

The cosplays, harajuku, and gothic loli styles! :RBheart:

chimidori
8yr ago · 1,312 jpops
Besides everything, the best thing about japan is the anime girls. :RBblush:

RinoaSelphie
8yr ago · 173 jpops
I like the food, the music, of course anime and manga, sakura (cherry blossoms)and last but not the least kimono. I hope to get a full kimono one day.

kaldaddy1
8yr ago · 3,834 jpops
I'd have to say the entertainment industry as a whole, as well as their philosophies and how they pertain to business...

mrjohnnylee
8yr ago · 143 jpops
The girls!!! But no seriously, aside from that...just the fact that everything stays open for ages so after a night out you can just stroll into a restaurant and stay there til the first train. I do love the music too but some of it is starting to get irritating, even after just 2 weeks of being here. Also the fact that it's safe to walk around unlike Britain, you can actually walk to the shops without the fear of being mugged or stabbed.

The downside is that is it so expensive!!

josias
8yr ago · 22,169 jpops
MUSICS, DRAMAS, PEOPLES, AND FOODS

Novia
8yr ago · 366 jpops
I love nihongo, and because of that music (UVERworld <3), then culture, anime ... Japan is so interesting ^_^

akicute
8yr ago · 149,481 jpops
for me... i like their musics...peoples...culture...foods...harajuku, dramas...i like all of japan...except their politic...LOL

mauikamikaze
8yr ago · 845 jpops
i love the culture and language of japan. going to study my butt off in college so i can go to japan for study abroad. i learned a lot about the culture from the festivals we have over here. its really fun and i learned a lot about it. plus japanese girls are cute. ^^ lolz

juntashin
8yr ago · 3,350 jpops
history culture fashion the lovely nature hmmm pop music parapara girls the technology the history of samurai and geishav clothing too

NiIaA
8yr ago · 3,133 jpops
mUsiC,, CuLtURe,, n fAsHiON!!

N,, duN FOrGeT aNiME N ManGa! :RBstickout:

Dollprincess
8yr ago · 1,807 jpops
hiiii!!

well I stayed in Japan for 6 months and what i like the most would b :

-People giving free tissues pack on the street (y)
-The toilets!! The one in my appartment was always warm...and comfy!!
-The game centers and purikura, of course
-The fact that you get good service and smiles everywhere...but it also made me feel a bit uncomfortable...I've been going to the same 7/11 for 6 months and after 6 months I still had the feeling that the cashier didn't know who I was...cause she was talking to me the SAME way and saying the SAME things everyday!!!
-The cellphones of course...
-The fact that I was able to meet some of my favorite artists...in person!! (Especially Yuna Ito...omg I was 1 meter away from her can u believe?!?)

Okay I think that's about it!!

camy
8yr ago · 976 jpops
There are so many things that I like!

Well first of all.
MUSIC! I don't what is it, that I liked it so much, but it's so much better than many westerns music. Once you fell to japanese music, there's no coming back x)

Then I love japanese food! Sweets, sushi, noodles, drinks...
Last summer I were at Japan 3 weeks and I never have been eat so much good food!
Onigiri is best lunch food! And then I miss chocolate mushrooms :( (but they weren't _REAL_ mushrooms, I'm not that crazy x)). Fanta Grape and C.C.Lemon is something that I miss too.

Then I love japanese game centers and purikura! I have sooo many purikura pictures in my wallet and everybody are always ''awww, how cute. IS THAT YOU? omg'' or something like that :___D It would be cool if here in Finland would be purikura, but in otherhand, it wouldn't that cool thing anymore : /

Japanese rockfashion brands are also something that I really adore!
I'm always almost crying when I saw cool shirst or trousers at internet and I curse that why I don't live in Japan and why I don't have money to buy them all.

J-dorama is my new love. I start to watch it couple weeks ago and... It's just best!
They are so funny and I wonder where does come all the ideas for series X__D
Japanese are so funny sometimes, sometimes I wonder are they genious or idiots :__D
Maybe genious more better ;)

And of course, manga and anime are nice things too, but I don't like them THAT much.
But Hayo Miyazaki's movies are really good! And I love death note manga!

Then I must say that japanese are wonderful people.
Specially my hostfamily were so nice and kind, I really do love them :RBheart:
I hope I will meet them someday again. I miss them a lot and other Japanese that I met in my trip. They were always smiling and couracing to speak japanese and always ready to help if needed.

mhgcarlson
8yr ago · 945 jpops
hmmmmm what do I like best about Japan?! well to sum it up in 2 words it would be Kusumi Koharu. xD But I really like the traditional aspects of Japan, as well as the more modern parts! I just love everything there is about Japan..!!! I love the Japanese girls, they are honestly too cute <3 The food is my favorite..even in my own country ! And I love there sense of style and way of life all together...soo maybe you can sum what I like best about Japan as just...I like Japan. =D hahahaha

xiia0rednei
8yr ago · 3,554 jpops
Hmms. I like everything about japan :X
The culture , language & the food !
& MUSIC ! Lols.
The food & music is very different from those in Asia.
& ii think wearing the kimono is damn nice :X
I especially love their music style & the food.
I love japanese food :X

Samoosha
8yr ago · 3,901 jpops
It's easier to tell what I don't like... wich is the food. I'm not a fan of sea food and this of thing, even more when aren't cooked. :RBstickout:[edit]Last edit by Samoosha on Wednesday 31 Dec, 2008 at 22:04 +2.4%[/edit]

cottoncandy
8yr ago · 6,247 jpops
I love their language. I think that it their language is so cute ^.^
I also love their culture, and their fashion, and their music
:totallylove:

purplepolish100
8yr ago · 793 jpops
Quote by weupzz
Oh man... I love the food, the tradition, culture, the politeness. As for the climate, yeah, they r kinda lucky to have 4 seasons. But for me Japan is nice for visit but not for living. I feel that they are not themselves, the stress level of the people is very high and it's number one in suicide incident in the world. How crazy is that?
wow i did not know that its the number one suicide incident. scary^^

ZuteGach
8yr ago · 260,247 jpops
My favorite things about japan are their cartoons lol... and their music of course :)

and their tomiko van

RinaAkari
8yr ago · 2,109 jpops
wat i like best about japan is....
THEIR STYLES ARE AWESOME!!!
asians way of dressing is so different from other countries
and i like it
hope ta get ta go to japan fer a visit at least once in my life
:laugh: :high5:

kimihana
8yr ago · 1,785 jpops
What I actually loved about Japan was how nice the worker people were. Waiters in restaurants, salespersons in stores, even bus drivers--they were all so kind and polite it made me happy every time one of them bowed and smiled to me. ^^

Of course, I also loved the food, shopping, and the pretty boys everywhere mwaha.

Forums are read only at the moment in transition to our new topic system.

Back  |  Forums    Socialize    What do you like best about Japan?
JpopAsia   © 2016             Privacy             Terms