what are the similarities between you and your favorite Jrock member?

78 posts  ·  created 6yr ago by cameliangelica  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    J-Rock central    what are the similarities between you and your favorite Jrock member?

cameliangelica
6yr ago
167,650 jpops
permalink Do you have similarities with your favorite artists? if yes, what is it?
Some similarities could be, sharing the same date of birth, of Same favorite food..same hobby maybe? or same mole spot. etc.

rockinuver
6yr ago
22 jpops
permalink I'm the same height as ruki from the gazette XD 1.62 cm or 5.3 feet

cameliangelica
6yr ago
167,650 jpops
permalink i share the same birthdate with Takemasa of Kiryu..
and i have the same personality with Tomomi of SCANDAL..
loves to cook like Kai of Gazette..
a lot more..

xeus
6yr ago
32,743 jpops
permalink i think i might have some similarities with some of the members of the GazettE...
like Ruki, i'm very sensitive and easily moved by something related to animals to the point of crying
and like my favorite GAZEman Kai, i'm not really fond of crowds.. i don't really like somewhere with lots of people. i would feel like suffocating..

zedramen
6yr ago
66 jpops
permalink Me and Taka from ONE OK ROCK? Well we both look good :D

tinasan23
6yr ago
7,840 jpops
permalink lol that was great!! :D

ninetales
6yr ago
239,408 jpops
permalink I'm probably dreaming, but I think that Nii of girugamesh and I have a bit in common, mostly with our personalities and the way we act around other people. I've noticed that he tends to fidget a lot (same as yours truly), and I seem to remember him saying once that he likes staying home when he's got nothing to do, which I do myself. Plus, he doesn't like singing in public, and neither do I. XD

shadownights99
6yr ago
65,040 jpops
permalink Miki from Mix Speaker's,Inc. he is can very quiet & he loves to draw & he write storys & he loves video games like me and Rui from The Pumpkin Head he is very sweet & loves sweets a lot & loves mangas and FryPan he really likes being silly & i do too mm just not around anyone & he likes disney & he trys to make hes friends feel better when they sad

cameliangelica
6yr ago
167,650 jpops
permalink well, before i forget.. i'm pretty sure i share the same eyecolor with a lot of my idols.(except when they wear contacts ofcourse^_^)
eyecolor: brown.
Tomomi of Scandal's eyecolor is BROWN !

yokaimagic
6yr ago
45 jpops
permalink Miyavi- we are both quite strange and spontaneous.... talented with instruments, but also have unique voices
Oh yeah, we are both tall for being Asian, I am a girl, but I have yet to meet another Asian my height... XD

BelleThePunk
6yr ago
10,447 jpops
permalink Well, i have two favourite jrockers ^^
Hitsugi from nightmare... Erm, same height, both play guitar, we both wear glasses, both love cats, and we're both only children xD
Me and Haru from Dog inthe PWO- we both good and cooking and drawing, and we both have perverted minds...
Thats all I've got xD

lheijhoy
6yr ago
5,935 jpops
permalink we both love good music.. :D

meguru7an
6yr ago
12,729 jpops
permalink Well I see a few similarities between me and Ryo from 9Goats, because we're both artistic people and have relation to graphic design. Also he had curly hair like mine for a while and wears glasses too :)

LEECHrocket
6yr ago
1,275 jpops
permalink Lets see Tora and I a pretty quite around new people and pretty perverted and talkative around people we're close to. We both like black as well.

cinnicake
6yr ago
2,351 jpops
permalink Me and shou both have blue as a favorite color

Noahniu
6yr ago
484 jpops
permalink ehm the same birth date with Gackt and I think i am really similar to Hati from 9goats

Qu4Lia
6yr ago
31,463 jpops
permalink same in behavior perhaps :) :p

tinasan23
6yr ago
7,840 jpops
permalink ehmmmmm....lets say GLASSES...??

soloreji
6yr ago
40 jpops
permalink i was born in March same as Atsushi Sakurai were (two days earlier exactly) also both of us loves cats a lot :D

Nightgaze
6yr ago
377,126 jpops
permalink We have the same favorite color and flower, and we both like rabbits :D

yesilfare
6yr ago
1,076 jpops
permalink We're both kinda shy ^_^

clearwater2012
6yr ago
40 jpops
permalink i like to makes some drawings too out of the blue..
and i also have a pet dog named "kulapo"

BlackfireReiko15
6yr ago
87,026 jpops
permalink We both are Blood Type O nyahahah xD

meguru7an
6yr ago
12,729 jpops
permalink Whenever I look in the mirror when I get up in the morning I'm thinking my hair looks so much like Shuuji's (Cali=Gari) except I don't need to get it stuck in weird directions, it's like that on it's own, hahah. Recently though it looks weird most of the time :p

mizeru
6yr ago
25,553 jpops
permalink This is so much win, haha. ^^

meguru7an
6yr ago
12,729 jpops
permalink I know right? lol. I should send him a picture of me ;-P

thediabetiquegazettefan
6yr ago
-1,749 jpops
permalink well my friends told me that my smile look like kaya smile :p
and i think so ;)

mizeru
6yr ago
25,553 jpops
permalink Sharaku and me?
We're both awkward and weird and game addicts and we both have slim to none faith in humanity.

meguru7an
6yr ago
12,729 jpops
permalink I'm pretty much like that too :)

meguru7an
6yr ago
12,729 jpops
permalink I'm somewhat like Tatsuro because we both like to act like crazy monkeys, lol.

angelorixx
5yr ago
411 jpops
permalink My b-day is a day before shogo of DIV and a day after Yuuha of The raid.......wanna be a j-rocker even though im english((still possible i hope!!)) xx

lovevisualkei
5yr ago
42,447 jpops
permalink mana and i can be shy o-o

Reighle13
5yr ago
22,479 jpops
permalink Tsukasa and i both love art and we are adventurous :D

InspiringLight
5yr ago
11,740 jpops
permalink Both Hizumi and I like coffee, cola flavored haribo, we both like the same type of cars and we both have 2 piercings on the left ear (and there are a few more things but I need to find my list xD)

rizzochan
5yr ago
471 jpops
permalink im similar to ruki because our height and characteristics...we like the same colours, same blood type~ kind of dislike the same food and yea...

InspiringLight
5yr ago
11,740 jpops
permalink As I mentioned above "Both Hizumi and I like coffee, cola flavored haribo, we both like the same type of cars and we both have 2 piercings on the left ear" And we both like computers and wear glasses!

lovevisualkei
5yr ago
42,447 jpops
permalink mana and i are both somewhat shy

disneylandpirate
5yr ago
2,699 jpops
permalink Both kind of shy and serious but like to make jokes

Qu4Lia
5yr ago
31,463 jpops
permalink hmm.... both can be calm

Reighle13
5yr ago
22,479 jpops
permalink ruki and i dont like strawberries :) :P

YukimuraS
5yr ago
4,130 jpops
permalink we live on the same planet, need Oxygen to live

marisha
5yr ago
2,584 jpops
permalink We both like to sing the same songs

Nakigara
5yr ago
15,541 jpops
permalink We share the same birthday. :D

AvianPain
5yr ago
1,026 jpops
permalink Well, maybe we love to be "weird". :crazy:

AkaiNoUra
5yr ago
10,298 jpops
permalink Yuh vistlip, we have the same birth date
Kai the gazette, we have dimples on our cheeks

VKfanHere
5yr ago
100 jpops
permalink we are both awesome :D

lheijhoy
5yr ago
5,935 jpops
permalink we are both awesome!! haha :D

lheijhoy
5yr ago
5,935 jpops
permalink we are both awesome.. :D

ekai
5yr ago
11,097 jpops
permalink no particular one..i guess

IzuTaka
5yr ago
11,105 jpops
permalink We like being alone and love to eat. :)

Back  |  Forums    J-Rock central    what are the similarities between you and your favorite Jrock member?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service