what are the best moments with your best friends??

13 posts  ·  created 5yr ago by Reighle13  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Friendship    what are the best moments with your best friends??

Reighle13
5yr ago
22,479 jpops
permalink well, when she went to my school just to give a gift was the best

and
when my friend stood up for me

CalledPlanfanatic
5yr ago
3,062 jpops
permalink The moment when we start laughing for no reason which is like every single moment! Half the time we'll be like "What the crap are we even laughing at!?" XD

Reighle13
5yr ago
22,479 jpops
permalink thats awesome! haha...

Lipa
5yr ago
273 jpops
permalink well b4 i left my best friend it was , getting introuble together , doing bad things , crying together , going anywhere together , pretty much being together was the my best moments with her <3

marisha
5yr ago
2,584 jpops
permalink When i was told i was a real soulmate) We always have fun with each other, actually)

Lipa
5yr ago
273 jpops
permalink laughter :P we all have our own laughs , but cause me and a sister/friend of mine have loud as laughs people try and mimic but never get it :P

AvianPain
5yr ago
1,026 jpops
permalink Hanging out together, talking about random stuffs, and having something fun! :)

ekai
5yr ago
11,097 jpops
permalink During 4th year high school ..lunch break at the back of our classroom inder the shade of a young mango tree i used to spread a mat and we lay there and sleep until the school bell rang.. Hmmm that was nostalgic ... We even renamed that mango tree as "meow-meow tree" jeje

IzuTaka
5yr ago
11,105 jpops
permalink Ahh, it's hard to recall since there have been many best moments that have happened. I guess the most recent was today, we laughed so hard at something we made up. (Highly inappropriate so not going to say it.)

darksama
5yr ago
828,218 jpops
permalink when we're all in crazy mood and have a good laugh even at something really stupid

laylaypoe
4yr ago
973 jpops
permalink my best mement with my bestfriend is watch movie together and go out everyday.

raii
4yr ago
26,060 jpops
permalink Anytime I get a chance to hang out with them, I live in another state and only get to go down a few times a year. Its always great just to hang around with them, we don't need anything special, just sitting at someones house playing board games is fun.

However this year we were able to go to PAX east, so that was awesome.

tsubasayamada
3yr ago
57,000 jpops
permalink When we fangirl together
Great moments and talks have come from our random chats

Back  |  Forums    Friendship    what are the best moments with your best friends??
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service