Vote for our friends gokpop.com and win a $50 yesasia cert.

5 posts  ·  created 8yr ago by JpopAsia  ·  last post 8yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Announcements    Vote for our friends gokpop.com and win a $50 yesasia cert.

JpopAsia
8yr ago
571,254 jpops
permalink Woops, we are not allowed to give rewards for voting:
"You may not 'buy' votes or reward people with monetary or virtual gift compensation."
So I'm sorry peepz >< We'll have another contest soon then :) Still vote because they are really promising and cool!!

---
You read that right, help us out on helping our friends out at GoKpop.com! You can vote everyday and for the best voters among us, we'll giveaway a $50 gift certificate!! We have three in total so do your best and you have a good chance in winning one of these just before the holidays!! How nice!

Vote once a day with your twitter or facebook account on this link and that's the only thing you have to do!! Voting is until 29 November so that week we'll also announce the winners and send you the Gift certificate immediately. What are you waiting for?? :D

CLICK AND VOTE NOW[edit]Last edit by JpopAsia on Monday 15 Nov, 2010 at 12:29 +3.7%[/edit][edit]Last edit by JpopAsia on Monday 15 Nov, 2010 at 12:28 +29.9%[/edit][edit]Last edit by JpopAsia on Sunday 14 Nov, 2010 at 15:29 +1.3%[/edit][edit]Last edit by JpopAsia on Sunday 14 Nov, 2010 at 15:29 -98.9%[/edit]

kiMi67
8yr ago
144,788 jpops
permalink How are the winners gonna get selected? Since I bet that there are a lot of people that would vote everyday.[edit]Last edit by kiMi67 on Monday 15 Nov, 2010 at 07:06 +2.8%[/edit]

bluesweater
8yr ago
391,455 jpops
permalink does it count if i vote using both my twitter and fb account? >.>

XxLoveDiruxX
8yr ago
5,945 jpops
permalink That kinda sucks that you can't reward people for voting, but still. I voted. :D and i feel good about it. That's the best reward anyone could give anybody!

Miki
8yr ago
2,877,354 jpops
permalink Too bad we didn't get to top 5, I voted every day, boohoo :RBcrying:

Back  |  Forums    Announcements    Vote for our friends gokpop.com and win a $50 yesasia cert.
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service