Visual Kei friends

11 posts  ·  created 3yr ago by Retsuki96  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Friendship    Visual Kei friends

Retsuki96
3yr ago
444 jpops
permalink Just looking for people who have the same music interests as me :D Just who you are, your age, where you're from, and what bands you like. I'll start off.
Hello im Retsuki
19 years old from Australia
I love the GazettE (who doesn't right? ;) ), vistlip, Alice Nine, Versailles, VelBet, lill, Jupiter, OZ, DIAURA, ViViD and many more!

Nightgaze
3yr ago
377,126 jpops
permalink Hey~ Nice to meet you~ I'm Night and I love Visual Kei as well! And I listen to all the bands you listed~ My favorite out of those ones is vistlip :moved:

Retsuki96
3yr ago
444 jpops
permalink Nice to meet you too! Awesome :D yeah vistlip is amazing! Have you heard their most recent album?

Nightgaze
3yr ago
377,126 jpops
permalink Of course I have! I actually bought the limited edition of it XD It's amazing! I'm assuming you heard it as well?
Also you can write on my wall if you want :)

Retsuki96
3yr ago
444 jpops
permalink Indeed! It's a great album, probably their best yet! Ok thank you, you too!

Nightgaze
3yr ago
377,126 jpops
permalink Yeah it's really good but I still prefer CHRONUS~ What are your favorite songs off of LAYOUT?

Retsuki96
3yr ago
444 jpops
permalink CHRONUS would be my second favourite for sure! My favourite songs off LAYOUT are My Second B-Day, Idea, World Is Mine, Another One Step and Layout. What about you?

Nightgaze
3yr ago
377,126 jpops
permalink Ah nice LAYOUT is definitely one of my favorites off the album as well~ As well as Good Girl Gone Bed, Catastrophe, and REM Sleep :D
Do you have a favorite member?

Retsuki96
3yr ago
444 jpops
permalink ok awesome :D oohh i'm not sure, I like them all for different reasons. Tomo is so stylish, Rui is so chill, Tohya is hilarious, Yuh is so skilled on his 7-string but i would have to say Umi is my favourite, his artistic ability throughout the band's history has really shaped what vistlip are as a band. What about you?

lyn97
3yr ago
219 jpops
permalink Hello....im lyn, and 18 years old...i listen to visual kei,but just recently,in less than one month,but i fell in love with it.i dont listen to manu songs yet,but i enjoyed listening to diaura. :)

Rukako
3yr ago
5,684 jpops
permalink Visual Kei is basically all I listen to. I know some J-pop people and enjoy them. If Vocaloid counts as J-pop and Nico Nico, I listened to a lot of that. I love DIAURA AND The GazettE. I'm waiting for Dogma to come in the mail. Anyway, I've listened to Versailles and in your opinion, Hizaki or Teru?

Back  |  Forums    Friendship    Visual Kei friends
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service