True fanned number wrong

7 posts  ·  created 3yr ago by mudri  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Questions & comments about JpopAsia    True fanned number wrong

mudri
3yr ago
195,886 jpops
permalink On many users' profiles (though not mine), the number they have under “True fanned” (in the box just below their profile picture) is neither the number of acts they have true fanned or the number of true fannings they have given out. An example is celid, whose true fanned number is 2, but has true fanned 5 acts once each.

weebllikespie
3yr ago
712,398 jpops
permalink I believe the 'True fanned' number under the profile picture shows the number of true fans for the most recent artist they true fanned at that point in time

For example, my most recent true fan is DOLL$BOXX, and there were 11 true fans for them at the time so it says '11' under 'True Fanned'. Nonetheless I'll ask to have it changed to actual number of artists true fanned rather than number of true fans for the most recent artist true fanned.

mudri
3yr ago
195,886 jpops
permalink I thought that, but I don't know where celid's number is from. Anyway, yeah, it shouldn't be that. Thanks for asking!

TheViperman
3yr ago
143,567 jpops
permalink I think Weeb's quite right. It's the number of order which your last TF placed on artists page. For example, if you're the first person to TF someone it'll show "1", if artist received 59 TFs already, your TF will be number "60".

I was the first person to TF Raglaia and it showed "1", when I TF'ed them again it turned into "2", when I decreased the number it disappeared, BUT... I also tested it on Uplift Spice, my new TF was #7, but when I decreased that TF back, it turned into 5. o.O

Lunatic
3yr ago
379,732 jpops
permalink I´m not quite sure if that´s the case after all. My most recent true fanning was to Kim Jong Kook and on my profile it shows 17. But when I go to check the profile it shows only 6 other true fanners + me so if that would be the case it should show 7 on my profile as well. And I have true fanned him 15 times

TheViperman
3yr ago
143,567 jpops
permalink And have you ever seen more than 7 True Fanners on artist's page? xP

Also, I'm not sure if TFs done one after another count as spearate ones or as a 1 big TF. Didn't test that yet. o.O

weebllikespie
3yr ago
712,398 jpops
permalink Well Viper, I can verify a few things, speaking of testing on TFs

1. Each time you TF an artist, that number increases each time.

2. If you TF one after another in one sitting, can be 10x, 100x or 1000x at a time, that counts as 1 TF.

3. If you navigate away from the page after each TF sitting, then the number will increase per sitting. I've noticed this happening several times already. Oddly though, this has been patched somewhat.

You can see the bug in effect here. I fanned her previously in 2 different sittings so I count for 2 and Nikki for 1, making 3. You can clearly see that there are actually 2 TFs, but the page erroneously shows 3 TFs.

Back  |  Forums    Questions & comments about JpopAsia    True fanned number wrong
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service