Thoughts on girls with tattoos & badass attitude?

62 posts  ·  created 6yr ago by Reighle13  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Fashion & beauty    Thoughts on girls with tattoos & badass attitude?

Reighle13
6yr ago
22,479 jpops
permalink i find em not good to look at.

mochimochi
6yr ago
163,034 jpops
permalink I think it's good to look at :) looks little cool :D

1crazy4drama
6yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink I am not sure how I feel about it

weebllikespie
6yr ago
710,910 jpops
permalink Bah, I can't stand the likes of those sort of girls :ambivalent:

milktealover89
6yr ago
54,780 jpops
permalink I don't mind it so much as long as it doesn't have an effect on my life.

If she wants to get lots of tattoos and act a certain way, that's her choice and not really any of my business.

ElleDion84
6yr ago
1,216 jpops
permalink Eh, their money and their business, not mine. As long as they don't get in my face about how awesome they are because of their tattooes and crummy attitude, I'm fine with whatever.

lheijhoy
6yr ago
5,935 jpops
permalink ..numerous tattoos, girls or guys, not nice..but I can be biased on this one :P
..bad ass attitude..hmmm..i think it’s okay to be bad ass depending on what situation the girl is in..
..but, this is just me..don’t know what you guys think..

alice9koibito
6yr ago
11,531 jpops
permalink bad attitude..or bad ass? cuz i like bad ass people, but only if they don't go overbaord (like me :p)
i love tatoos, and pericings (not that my parents will let me get any) but yeah i like to look at them :p
so they are pretty cool (but sometimes looks can be decieving because my best friend has dyed short hair, an eyebrow peircing, she wears chains, etc, but she i one of the nicest people you will ever meet, and she does really well in school)

beatus
6yr ago
638 jpops
permalink I-I don't know. I don't think I've seen anyone like that. Kinda cool? As long as they're not douchebag material.

yesilfare
6yr ago
1,076 jpops
permalink envy... i think it's really cool and sexy

luciful
5yr ago
65,679 jpops
permalink they are bad girls but they are cool!

CalledPlanfanatic
5yr ago
3,062 jpops
permalink I don't really know... sometimes they scare me... But other than that, they are amazing! ^_^

BabyDollQt
5yr ago
568 jpops
permalink I have a tattoo and people are always surprised when they accidentally see it (it's on my back and I cover it up most of the time) but they never treat me differently or anything because I'm still the same person.

I don't think it's nice to judge someone just because they have a tattoo and some people have a reason why they've done it. The person isn't suddenly going to change because you find out they have a tattoo.

I do admit there are some silly tattoos out there that you would really make you /facepalm

ParisaWong
5yr ago
19,679 jpops
permalink having tattoo is fine but bad attitude is a NO NO

Konanina
5yr ago
16,334 jpops
permalink Bad attitude is bad.
But you can't judge someone by his tattoos(appearance' in general).

Qu4Lia
5yr ago
31,463 jpops
permalink it's not good for girls having bad ass attitude

LyrreChelle
5yr ago
80,152 jpops
permalink ADDICT and scary

lovevisualkei
5yr ago
42,447 jpops
permalink not very attractive to me

Reighle13
5yr ago
22,479 jpops
permalink i thinksome of the mean girls in my school has one and its very annoying to look at especially if they boast it

AvianPain
5yr ago
1,026 jpops
permalink Girls with tattoo are okay, but bad ass attitude? Hmm, just not my type.. >.<

maou92
5yr ago
6,005 jpops
permalink For them it's probably just an image. I don't mind. I think it's cool to look at but I don't think I could pull off that sort of image for myself. It's not realistic.

Catman012
5yr ago
41,528 jpops
permalink It's probably just how they like to look.

LilNeko22
5yr ago
38,662 jpops
permalink I have tattoos and I dont have a badass attitude lol
I mean if a girl can take up for herself, then more power to her..

epiaurisan
5yr ago
15 jpops
permalink Well in this type of girls I'd say they are like Suicide Girls, which I find completely hot and sexy! I adore tattoos and piercings on girls, but that's not strict rule to call someone hot :P

saralee
5yr ago
1,188 jpops
permalink i dont judge people just for thier outside look , if they love this kind of fashion and tattoos it not means that they have a bad ass attitude

Motionlessly
5yr ago
2,837 jpops
permalink i have a sort of stoic attitude myself, and i want to get tattoos eventually

1crazy4drama
5yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink I dont judge people just for thier outside look~~

Angrydragon
5yr ago
3,421 jpops
permalink love good ink, a mild crazy is cool but not sure bad ass is my thing

AvantAsia
5yr ago
700 jpops
permalink no worries on the tattoos but when she's bad ass too, then i better kick her out of the world :P

1crazy4drama
5yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink get to know them they might turn out to be your bff

IzuTaka
5yr ago
11,105 jpops
permalink I say tattoos are fine, but badass attitude.. uhhh... not really sure about it.

nimiraz
5yr ago
20,874 jpops
permalink I don't think it is a requirement to have a type of attitude when you have tattoos but that may just be my opinion. Tattoos are awesome. If a person has a weird personality because of their tattos then I think there may be a problem.

ekai
5yr ago
11,097 jpops
permalink wooh?! off limits...jeje i think they're the kind of hard to deal with.

Arashiis1
5yr ago
72,872 jpops
permalink They're okay - just like everyone else

IzuTaka
5yr ago
11,105 jpops
permalink Tattoos are fine, but a bad-ass attitude can be down right irritating to deal with.

fireyshadow44
5yr ago
4,819 jpops
permalink It's fine, we all have the freedom to be however we like as long as we are nice towards other people :)

weebllikespie
5yr ago
710,910 jpops
permalink Well personally tattoos are okay~ but bad-ass attitude? I can't tolerate it! >.<

KARAlex88
5yr ago
13,995 jpops
permalink I think its very daring of them. its your body do whatever you want

Temezy
5yr ago
24,217 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

weebllikespie
5yr ago
710,910 jpops
permalink Well I like a girl to be strong, but not too bad-ass :P

Yoshi4sushi
5yr ago
18,812 jpops
permalink i don't mind, just as long as they don't threat on me.

IzuTaka
5yr ago
11,105 jpops
permalink I think it's fine, but it's rather 'frilly' sometimes. :footinmouth: (Yes I do know that lolita is supposed to be frilly sometimes, but still..)

0SilentSacrifice0
4yr ago
-39,546 jpops
permalink I do not like it.

annyss
4yr ago
379,847 jpops
permalink It's not cute for a girl to have such attitude.

disneylandpirate
4yr ago
2,699 jpops
permalink I have a friend like that she's hard to get along with but she can be nice...I dont particularly like it though

nekomiminatsumi
4yr ago
49,883 jpops
permalink I find it kind of scary..

RocKerZ
4yr ago
0 jpops
permalink not a boring person

1crazy4drama
4yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink I couldn't pull it off ~

GetYourCrayon
4yr ago
3,590 jpops
permalink as long as they don't create a third wave.

Elazmus
4yr ago
2,184 jpops
permalink sounds like it could be very good or totally awful ..

Back  |  Forums    Fashion & beauty    Thoughts on girls with tattoos & badass attitude?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service