Thoughts on girls with short hair?

36 posts  ·  created 4yr ago by GetYourCrayon  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Fashion & beauty    Thoughts on girls with short hair?

GetYourCrayon
4yr ago
3,590 jpops
permalink I want to cut my hair.

What do you guys think of girls with short hair? It could be from a bob to a pixie and all in between.

My face is oval shaped.

BriannaMasato
4yr ago
10,466 jpops
permalink Well I have short hair... it's a Bob for girls and looks kinda like Dora's hair I'm told... :P You should get your hair cut, It will look good~ ^^

nekomiminatsumi
4yr ago
49,883 jpops
permalink I think it's okay for girls to have short hair! I have two friends with short hair and it looks really nice on them! :) Sometimes I wonder why they want to cut so much hair off, but as long as it looks fine on them, then it's alright.

J0Car91
4yr ago
10,002 jpops
permalink http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2V1Js0/1xRA5u@9!:HXXovilI/www.beauty-box.jp/style/medium/
If you're able to read Japanese, then yay!
If you can't, just click around
This site is just ideas of haircuts if you ever come back to this.
Just show the person cutting your hair the pic if you like any of the styles on here
just suggesting ^_^

yannychan
4yr ago
9,524 jpops
permalink Short hair can help you look cute and young :D

elenko94
4yr ago
2,048,892 jpops
permalink I got my hair to my chin, ish. A bit shorter in the back and longer in the front. I think it honestly depends a lot on the person. Some people would probably end up looking weird if they wear really short hair whilst other pull it off extremely well.

I think it looks good for the most part.

yannychan
4yr ago
9,524 jpops
permalink I think short hair is nice :D My hair is always short, whenever it gets long, my mom cut it.

claydol
4yr ago
3,404 jpops
permalink short hair has a lot advantages, it dries faster than long hair after a shower, you don't need to brush it for houres til it looks good and it doesn"t get stuck in little things like zippers
actually the only disadvantage is that people might mistake you for a guy

GetYourCrayon
4yr ago
3,590 jpops
permalink I was kind of going for that disadvantage lol

claydol
4yr ago
3,404 jpops
permalink lol the first time someone told me i looked like a boy i thought whatthe...?! then i became used to it

disneylandpirate
4yr ago
2,699 jpops
permalink I cut my hair super short after watching Jdramas. I think it would look fine depending on your face shape and how short you go.

WatayoLiAnn
4yr ago
2,740 jpops
permalink I personally notice short-haired girls more often than long-haired girls, particularly because I think they are more rare and more unique. Go try it out!

Loufinia
3yr ago
401 jpops
permalink I have never thought of that! 0[]0

OshareKeiLover
4yr ago
180,683 jpops
permalink Well I had short hair for the longest time, and it's nice since it kinda styles itself and is really easy to take care of. With long hair you have more ways to style it though. Since I had a short angled cut before, it grew out and now the front is long and the back is still short. So awkward looking XD

yannychan
4yr ago
9,524 jpops
permalink They're cute and bubbly.. :D

kanami1414
4yr ago
64,535 jpops
permalink Girls look pretty with short hair.

Lunatic
4yr ago
379,732 jpops
permalink I agree with Kana-chan.

HimeMurasaki
4yr ago
3,908 jpops
permalink I think it depends on the style and the shape of your face. Some girls look better with short hair, and some look better with long hair.

Lunatic
4yr ago
379,732 jpops
permalink In my opinion they look much better than girls with long hair

Zeina
4yr ago
12,071 jpops
permalink Short, long, whatever.
Do what [i]you[/i] like with it, it's yours after all.
I bet you look beautiful either way~

weebllikespie
4yr ago
712,398 jpops
permalink Well I'm normally not too fond of short hair, but that depends since I've seen more than a few girls who suits well with short hair.

I greatly prefer very long, straight hair, simply because I just like girls with a feminine, graceful look. As my significant other has now got waist length hair I just couldn't get enough of seeing it~ it looks too good on her :moved:

mitziep23767
4yr ago
3,215 jpops
permalink I just recently got a hair cut it was down to my waste and I told the lady I wanted to try something new and without asking she snipped it to ear length. Personally, my soul shriveled up and died for a few days there. I had a bowl cut thing for the first 10 years of my life and it traumatized me out of short hair. BUT, if you can pull off short hair I'm jealous it's adorable my face shape just doesn't work for it at all!

ZLATANitsme
4yr ago
122 jpops
permalink I think it really would be cute.... It should suit u too... U should just learn how to make it look cute! I had ear length hair too.... But my hair grows really fast, so I didn't really get to enjoy it... I would love to cut it short again... But haven't got the time....-_-||

reitachan
4yr ago
848 jpops
permalink i think girls look more interesting and unique with short hair x3 i say go for it if you havent already.

IfntTaeYoung
3yr ago
68 jpops
permalink I currently have a short bob, but hopefully in the near future I'm going to go for boyish hair style and get super short hair with the sides sort of shaved. A bit like GD's hair XD

KawaiiChi
3yr ago
6,358 jpops
permalink [i]I Don't mind it!~ i thought about having short hair but then i thought about it then i decided not to! it took me too long to get the hair i have now! XD [/i]

stowly
3yr ago
1,115 jpops
permalink It really depends on the shape of your face. Some girls really suit it, others really don't.

stana
3yr ago
273 jpops
permalink I think short hair will suit you since you have an oval shaped face.
I have a round-ish face and when I cut my hair it made my face look bloated lol, so I'm growing my hair out now xD
Good luck tho~! Hope everything goes well ^^

Nightgaze
3yr ago
376,526 jpops
permalink I personally am not into the short haired look on most girls but some pull it off really nicely~ And in the end it's the girl's hair and she can do whatever the heck she wants with it

KumikoMichiyo
3yr ago
9,837 jpops
permalink I love short hair, I got a kind of pixie-ish cut today, like this~
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/isabelleellis2001/THE%20HOOPERS/Mizuki/Mizuki%205_zpsvjj2tzwr.jpg

Personally I prefer short hair on girls, I find it more attractive than long hair :moved: but that's just me, I'm into girls with that sort of look :undecided:
I guess it all comes down to the shape of your face, you've got to get a cut that works well with it or else it won't look right..

ensorcelledAubade
3yr ago
13,445 jpops
permalink Short haired girls are the reason I live <3

Alicia4Shiroyama
3yr ago
183,422 jpops
permalink I think short hair makes them look cuter.

tsubasayamada
2yr ago
57,000 jpops
permalink i think some people look very cute with short hair. it mostly depends on your style and face shape. for me, i like to have longer hair, it somehow makes me feel more secure lol

Ivana
2yr ago
6,215 jpops
permalink It really depends on your face shape. But I think that in the most cases short hairstyles look good.

IzuTaka
2yr ago
10,505 jpops
permalink In my honest opinion, some girls rock short hair and some don't. (But who am I to say so.) It all depends on the style one chooses. Just like up there, it also depends on face shape.

Reighle13
2yr ago
17,010 jpops
permalink Go for short hair depending on the shape of your face

Back  |  Forums    Fashion & beauty    Thoughts on girls with short hair?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service