this is for the ladys

44 posts  ·  created 6yr ago by eldudeisready  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    this is for the ladys

eldudeisready
6yr ago
153,545 jpops
permalink what would your dream date be like and in reality what is it like

Yoshi4sushi
6yr ago
18,812 jpops
permalink having a picnic at a cherry blossom park. then we go sing karaoke songs. at night, we can have a coffee with some tasty strawberry cheesecake. at the end, we go to Tokyo Tower and seal the night with a passionate kiss.

eldudeisready
6yr ago
153,545 jpops
permalink that sounds like it would be da best day everrrrrrr

Yoshi4sushi
6yr ago
18,812 jpops
permalink thanks elude. what is your dream date?

eldudeisready
6yr ago
153,545 jpops
permalink my dream date would be me and her just together holding hands laying down somewhere,just listening to her talk seeing her smile laugh. my dream date would be more i see her happy cuz that would make me happy

Yoshi4sushi
6yr ago
18,812 jpops
permalink that sounds really romantic. you are a true gentleman.

eldudeisready
6yr ago
153,545 jpops
permalink thanks to bad there isnt someone i meet and i can make them feel special

HeroFan4Life
6yr ago
8,328 jpops
permalink Dream date... Ah I have imagined so many dream dates! I'm going to do one! ^^
He would pick me up at my house and hopefully he would give me flowers. (I'm the kind of girl that would prefer flowers over movie tickets or whatever. :) We would go out to eat some place, maybe a Japanese, Chinese, or Mexican restaurant, where we'd talk and enjoy each others company. Then we'd go for a walk in a park or in around my neighborhood holding hands under a starlit sky. Then he'd take me home and we would share a sweet kiss goodnight!
Yep that's it, a simple little dream date, I wish one day it will come to reality. :)

eldudeisready
6yr ago
153,545 jpops
permalink it will happen cuz every girl deserves to have there dream come true

HeroFan4Life
6yr ago
8,328 jpops
permalink Awww thanks. :)

milktealover89
6yr ago
54,780 jpops
permalink Hmmm well, since I didn't go to my high school prom, but he did and I've always dreamed of going with him, the two of us would dress up formally, he picks me up in a limo at night, we go to a private little garden all lit up and have dinner. After dinner, we slow dance to romantic music and stare into each others eyes before romantically kissing. Gahhh so cheesy! >w<

My other dream date would be going to Disney World and going on all the rides together xD'

In reality, I'm happy to do whatever we end up doing. Sometimes we'll go on road trips together to a neighboring state and just explore. Most of the time, we'll go out for lunch or dinner, catch a movie we've both been wanting to see, or we'll just crash at home and make dinner together while watching our favorite TV show together. Simple, but as long as we spend time together, I don't care what we do.

HeroFan4Life
6yr ago
8,328 jpops
permalink Awwww.... that's so sweet! ^^

eldudeisready
6yr ago
153,545 jpops
permalink that is super sweet :)

Stella95
6yr ago
2,181 jpops
permalink hmmm, dream date, that would be like the typical: the boy picks me up at school and together we go eat something sitting in front of each other and just talking a bit. Then Walking through the park, holding hands, while on our way to a square in the city I live and hopefully the fair is there :D then walking through the fair and going on some rollercoasters and sharing a cotton candy. Then around 7 pm going to the cinema together :D (this would be based on the things I have near my school :p ) I've never been on a date, but this sounds sooo cute to me ^^

eldudeisready
6yr ago
153,545 jpops
permalink that very nice its like something that would happen in a anime :)

MissEvilCow
6yr ago
2,469 jpops
permalink Perhaps we both go to a game center or an arcade and we can play a lot of games and win prizes together? (^ ^) Or go to a theme park and enjoy the rides and the bright atmosphere!
I like going anywhere that's fun I guess, something that we could do together. Just being together is nice! (>w<)

eldudeisready
6yr ago
153,545 jpops
permalink that would be nice cuz your having fun with the person u want :)

yasoshlasuma
6yr ago
175,135 jpops
permalink Omg, that's the exact same as my dream date... I thought I was insane and so did my mum lol, she was expecting dinner movie and romantic stroll on the beach... Tha ain't no fun... The arcade so my h better :)

lheijhoy
6yr ago
5,935 jpops
permalink anywhere as long as it is with my Uruha :crazy: ..how i wish this will happen..

eldudeisready
6yr ago
153,545 jpops
permalink :) thats sweet

sagaNsem
6yr ago
37,234 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

eldudeisready
6yr ago
153,545 jpops
permalink dreams do come true :)

Titania
6yr ago
102,318 jpops
permalink My dream date would be with either Moto-kun from +plus or Leetuek from Super Junior and I would it should be in a very romantic place and just the two of us <3

yanchii
6yr ago
1,345 jpops
permalink Dream date huh?
I'd want something simple but still romantic. A walk in the park where petals of cherry blossoms fall will be great and also if it were during a festival it'll be great because of the fireworks at night. Thats what I really wan't. For me any date where the scenery is nice brings up the romantic feeling into it :D

Too sad I don't leave somewhere that has those settings..

darksama
6yr ago
828,218 jpops
permalink for the ladies eh? :p
hurmm dream date eh? just simple i guess... but i think i don't do any plan for a date just go out and have fun and let the fun things happen.. lol
and real life... nah... haven't go to any date hahaha

yamapi17
6yr ago
231 jpops
permalink My dream would be to date Yamapi, the place and the settings are not important as long as his my date XD . . ~wooh, my unreachable dream. .lol

1crazy4drama
5yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink I agree with you ~~~

LyrreChelle
6yr ago
71,329 jpops
permalink i don't have any dream date...in reality, my first dream date was kinda enjoy and memorable to me :)

luciful
5yr ago
65,679 jpops
permalink go to movie or walking holding hands :)

TripleSgirl
5yr ago
4,278 jpops
permalink A walk in the park or on the beach at sunset <3

disneylandpirate
5yr ago
2,699 jpops
permalink I really don't have one just doing something fun I guess :)

PRISCILA222
5yr ago
2,036 jpops
permalink blossom cherry trees ,Ice cream walk H&H ... that is it ( in my dream)

1crazy4drama
5yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink My dream date would be a classy resturant where he has booked it all out and has a ton of flowers all over~~
Reality~ go to a fast food resturant and he gives me grocery store flowers

NicoleCoelho
5yr ago
129,221 jpops
permalink Hehe, I've never thought about that before, I guess... Maybe something that is not expected, but romantic and fun, would be nice :)

ekai
5yr ago
11,097 jpops
permalink sitting in a bench somewhere in the park just having chat once in a while even for a limited time only ..is my dream date..
.. but my 1st date was a group date so its like we're in a hang out mode..its fun ..but not romantic haha .. :D

stefyap
5yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

Maltesers
4yr ago
198 jpops
permalink Here's my top Three:

Call me weird or nerd, whichever you prefer but I'd love to have a:
1. Library Tour / Bookstore Tour (I don't know how to describe the Trip to the Bookstore activity.)
2. Shooting Range
3. Attending Cosplay or Toy Conference

cherushii
4yr ago
2,220 jpops
permalink I dunno, I've never really been on a "date" (I think??) or at least not those typical movie/anime ones where the guy asks you to go out with him, and he picks you up or meets up with you then you go and do something XD I don't really know when something is defined as a "date" :'D ANYWAY, I'll just look at it like "how would I like to spend the day/night with my crush/"ideal" guy" XD
BASICALLY I'd probably be awesome friends with him already, so I'd see myself chilling at his (or my) place, watching gore/horror movies together with some (edit: A LOT OF) booze and snacks, then ending up talking about our lives and interests the whole damn night while listening to great VK, with crazy teasing fights involving running and jumping on and over couches and beds in between XD and depending on the mood and how things go, end up making out drunk and passing out in his arms <3333 (after taking out my contacts tho XD)

-sigh- c:

KpopKdrama
4yr ago
125 jpops
permalink dream date would just be with the person i love x)

KumikoMichiyo
4yr ago
11,882 jpops
permalink My dream date would be simple.
Just me and my date at one of our houses, doing whatever we like.. It doesn't have to be super special~ :)

nimiraz
4yr ago
20,874 jpops
permalink My dream date and reality are one in the same. Sit on the couch, play video games and/or watch movies/anime, and if he's feeling fancy and cooks then boom. Date. Done. Haha.

BiscuitUnicorn
4yr ago
1,078 jpops
permalink Probably rollerskating or cloudnine, or something fun like that, then cuddling and just chillin

HimeMurasaki
4yr ago
3,908 jpops
permalink Walking together in the fuji garden

tsubasayamada
3yr ago
57,000 jpops
permalink Maybe at a carnival / fair type of event where we play games and walk around on the shore afterwards and go on the ferris wheel and various rides hehe

Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    this is for the ladys
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service