The world of fanfics

40 posts  ·  created 8yr ago by Emailen  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Books & reading    The world of fanfics

Emailen
8yr ago
1,423 jpops
permalink Do you like fanfiction? What about? The rating and gender? Who, with who, when, where, and what xD Tell everything.

I for example, love Naruto, Bleach, Pandora Hearts, Harry Potter and House MD fanfiction.

I'm a YAOI fan so it's obvious WHAT kind of fanfics i read xD I have an avvount on fanfiction.net.

Do you know any other good sites with fanfiction?

JustIronic
8yr ago
1,074 jpops
permalink deviantart. livejournal.
vk.

wont say more than that lol

Kurenai
8yr ago
677 jpops
permalink livejournal communities are ♡
...and I'm into the JE fandom :D

spookyzaragoza
8yr ago
478 jpops
permalink i usually stick with Fan Fiction.net I have my own account and post my own stories.
and like u i like House MD and sometimes Yaou (Forgot how to spell it)

FrozenRosePetal
8yr ago
729 jpops
permalink I don't read much fanfic, but I do write some.
I generally like afterstories or twists on mangas and books.
I like to keep things below teen.
um...one of my favorite fanfics would be Icemark Inboxes by Boomerang Fish on fanfiction.net....too bad barely anyone knows the Icemark series......cuz that fanfic is absolutely hilarious cross-over-ness. :)

Chibininja
8yr ago
4,617 jpops
permalink I love Fanfiction! :lovec: I can just waste hours reading them!
Especially in Naruto, Bleach, and Black Butler :)
I do love Yaoi stories :lovec:
I'm also a huge fan of comedy stories-the crackier the better- and romantic oneshots; As well as well written dramas and action stories
I mainly go on Fanfiction.net and Deviantart for my fix. :smilec:

DMluvMusic
8yr ago
224 jpops
permalink I LOVE reading FANFICS because my favorite celebs are paired together xD

Anyone ever heard of the site, winglin.net? That site is where fanfic people post their stories. Who knows? maybe you'll find some with ur fav celebs pairing! xD

Sindra
8yr ago
23,405 jpops
permalink I love fanfiction, even though I hardly read it. I might enjoy writing it myself a bit more. I guess for now every fanfic I read is related to "The Prince of Tennis", but that might be just because a friend of mine is writing a really cool fanfic to that series right now. (it's a detective) And than it's also full of BL couples ^-^
I do like BL, but I am not really into the hard-core yoai stuff. I don't need all the details to be described to know what is going on.

I might want to write a fanfic to Death Note myself sometime soon. As I though up quite a nice story a while ago.

xKokoroxKisekix
8yr ago
327 jpops
permalink Hah. Livejournal and deviantart are where I find my fanfics..
As to what I read... I'll keep that to myself. xD

Immerherz
8yr ago
4,579 jpops
permalink I mostly read on Livejournal, deviantArt (okay, 1 story, but whatever XD) and JROCK WONDERLAND. I also post fics on LJ.
I mostly read GazettE-fanfics, but some LM.C and other stuff might be mixed in. Currently reading a SuG-fic, for example XD

MsLanna
8yr ago
9,537 jpops
permalink Fanfic is a double edged sword. The one edge being the sheer amount of badly written stuff out on the net. :shock: The otehr side being the amazingly wonderful stories you can't believe exist should you manage to fall over them. :totallylove:
I write more than I read, though last thing I did read was 7,000 pages long as a word document. :joops:

My problem is that I am a picky reader whether it is style, plot or characterisation. It's just hard to cater to my taste. X:

Not to mention that I wouldn't be caught dead reading the kind of story I write. :oops:
Except that Star Wars/Winnie the Pooh crossover. :giggle:

I get my fics mostly from recommendations and read at ffn. DevArt is a nice place, but it never got me as a place for fanFIC really. FanART - now that I understand. :joops:

JustB181
8yr ago
48,451 jpops

I LOVE Fanfiction.

I used to ALWAYS read on Fanfiction.net.
But now-a-days, I pretty much ALWAYS read fanfictions on LiveJournal.

I'm sorry, don't judge me, but [i]straight[/i] pairings don't exist in my world of Fanfiction. :RBblush:
I love Shounen Ai.. :RBblush:
Ratings never [i]ever[/i] mattered to me. :shifty:

I used to always read anime ones.
But now-a-days it's well.. isn't it [i]obvious[/i]?
What sucked me into it was my curiosity of L'Arc~en~Ciel's Hyde and Tetsu together. XD :RBblush: I never thought fanfictions would exist, but it did, and since then.. yeah.

When it does come to anime, though, I read a lot of Death Note.. as that's pretty much the only anime I really enjoyed.
The other.. is too wide to list. Hehe..

I hate to read fanfictions with someone and an OC.. I don't care how you look at it, but a lot of the times it's just the author adding "herself".
HATE MARY-SUES.
So I avoid Quizilla, their stories suck.

[edit]Last edit by JustB181 on Monday 23 Aug, 2010 at 21:59 +4.3%[/edit]

SkycavedINN
8yr ago
1,357 jpops
Quote by JustB181

I LOVE Fanfiction.

I used to ALWAYS read on Fanfiction.net.
But now-a-days, I pretty much ALWAYS read fanfictions on LiveJournal.

I'm sorry, don't judge me, but [i]straight[/i] pairings don't exist in my world of Fanfiction. :RBblush:
I love Shounen Ai.. :RBblush:
Ratings never [i]ever[/i] mattered to me. :shifty:

I used to always read anime ones.
But now-a-days it's well.. isn't it [i]obvious[/i]?
What sucked me into it was my curiosity of L'Arc~en~Ciel's Hyde and Tetsu together. XD :RBblush: I never thought fanfictions would exist, but it did, and since then.. yeah.

When it does come to anime, though, I read a lot of Death Note.. as that's pretty much the only anime I really enjoyed.
The other.. is too wide to list. Hehe..

I hate to read fanfictions with someone and an OC.. I don't care how you look at it, but a lot of the times it's just the author adding "herself".
HATE MARY-SUES.
So I avoid Quizilla, their stories suck.

HOLD UP. there are straight fanfics out there? WHOA, this is seriously... New. XD
I've only seen yaoi fanfics. o_O And of course non-romantic ones. Not that I ever read those. ;) Normally I only read Bleach fanfics. [size=9]lie.[/size] Really though, a lot of people suck at writing. No offense. It's difficult reading them. :nod:

pop317
8yr ago
946 jpops
permalink I normally stick with fanfiction.net. I like all the stories in Harry Potter, Gurren Lagann, Kimagure Orange Road, One piece, Lord of the rings, etc. I especially like the action, romance stories. ratings all. They're pretty good but I like it even though some peopl write them badly.

Nowaki
8yr ago
4,334 jpops
permalink I read/write waaay too much GazettE fanfiction on LJ xD
It's addicting.

Kihana94
8yr ago
2,569 jpops
permalink Fanfiction is addictive to me. I'm on there everyday looking for something new to read. Reading stories about your favorite characters is fun.
Most of the times, I stay in the Anime/Manga section, reading Shounen-Ai/Yaoi and being real picky with the ratings. For me, it has to be Rated M fics, or I probably won't read it. I need to change that though, cause there aren't that many rated M fics for me to read from my favorite series anymore.

kawaiicupie16
8yr ago
3,503 jpops
permalink I mostly stick to FF.net but i occassionaly go on LiveJournal. It's hard to navigate but i get recommendations from friends :)

What i read... I stick mostly to T rated stuff. I read M rated when i find a REALLY good one. I am EXTREMELY picky when it comes to reading M rated fics. I mean, REALLY picky. I'm a sucker for a good romance fic :RBblush: But give me a good adventure fic anyday and i'll be hooked! Oh, and i like longer fics too. Gives more time for character development, you know?

zhelchimarquez
8yr ago
1,794 jpops
permalink I read and write fan fictions. Most of it was all about Tegomasu or other NEWS pairings. I'm a bit biased, you know.
My rating is always in PG when the genre is fluff. But it goes higher when it's about smut or naughty or what you call that. ^^

I post my fanfics on LiveJournal. If someone's interested then ask me. :D

jaylin
7yr ago
5,398 jpops
permalink HI guys!! who to wants to read some shinee fanfictions?
if you want you could read in asianfanfics.com
PLS SUBSCRIBE IN MY STORIES!! LOL
heres the link for Novus Ferus:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/7732/novus-ferus-fantasy-key-shinee-supernatural-taemin
and shinee mystery files:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/14014/shinee-mystery-files-jonghyun-key-minho-onew-shinee-supernatural-taemin

Pigknuckles89
7yr ago
1,606 jpops
permalink I'm very much into fanfcition!
Fandoms I check out and write about are: Naruto, Bleach, Harry Potter. only three for now, but I plan to write for more. Genres i cover, romance, comedy.
I like to read shounen-ai, but haven't written any of this type.

I don't like idol fics!!!

Utena
7yr ago
677 jpops
permalink I like fanfiction a lot but not for every manga/anime I like. For some reason there are some mangas that I don't really feel like reading fics even if there are pairings I like.

Usually I read yaoi fics, but for some fandoms I like het too (specially in Harry Potter since the pairings I like aren't canon pairings). Yuri is ok too :)

I'm not much a fan of real person slash, but I have read some Takki and Tsubasa and Gackt fics too :RBhot:

Katal
7yr ago
342 jpops
permalink I'm a sucker for fanfiction- they are the main reason why I don't keep on learning (or I do operant conditioning- learning sometime, reading a chapter, learning... etc.)

I'm also, like most of you, a Yaoi reader (although I don't like that term that much, as I can also go without rated sences ^_~)
My fandoms are expanding...
From Harry Potter I love DracoxHarry,
NCIS GibbsxDiNozzo (although it's hard to find good ones here),
CSI GregxNick (here it's also difficult)
The Fast the Furious DomxBrian (or SeanxHan),
One Piece ZoroxSanji
Alexander the Great AlexanderxHephaistion
Final Fantasy VIII SeiferxSquall (I've read some of the best stories here)
DragonBall VegetaxSonGoku
BuffyAngel SpikexAngel
DBSK all kinds of couples (although I mainly look for YunJae/JaeHo)
GacktxHyde

...That's pretty much it xD
And I adore mpreg- not always but most of the time =D

[edit]Last edit by Katal on Tuesday 25 Jan, 2011 at 15:13 +4.9%[/edit]

pitot89
7yr ago
3,415 jpops
permalink i make fanfictions for harry potter. in fact i posted some of it at ff.net. i love the dm-hg pairing so much. the genres are mostly romance with comedy but there's one which is a bit angsty. i hate idol fics too. it's so disrespectful!

uMi15
7yr ago
2,140 jpops
permalink I like reading fanfics; I think their pretty funny! I don't post any though, sadly I don't think that I would have the necessary imagination to continually think of stories.. Also, I find reading stories kinda tiresome at times because there are so many scarring, badly written fics out there! But on the other hand, there are those that are amazing!!!

jkc1096
7yr ago
13,627 jpops
permalink Well, I love reading fanfics (But i don't write)
I usually read in fan fiction.net
People nowadays r pretty creative to come up with their own stories.
I usually read genres like: horror, suspense, thriller and yaoi

recklessprincess
7yr ago
208 jpops
permalink I am a fanfic writer. I love ratings that are up to Rated T. I love romance. I read usually GA && SC fanfics. 8DD

Arieve
7yr ago
236 jpops
permalink I haven't read fanfiction in years! I'm talking since my highschool days (and I just finished university!)!

But I do remember being madly in love with one fanfiction writer's work using the Gravitation series (see! really showing my age now!)...

Her pen name is: angrybee (I am sure some of you have read her work!)

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/407409/Angrybee <-- All her fanfics. Please give her work a read, it's well worth it.

RuzannaLisa
7yr ago
1,791 jpops
permalink I'm a fanfiction writer. I combined all things anime/manga/game into my fanfiction. =)
Although the main characters are from Ouran High School Host Club, Pandora Hearts and Hakuouki. But there's a good mix I think. So anyways, if you guys are interested in reading here's the link> http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7158039/1/Yume_no_Miko

I apologize if it's not that great. m(__)m honest reviews are much appreciated. I love reading Kuroshitsuji/Hakuoki/DuRaRaRa fanfictions. =) Vampire Knight and La Corda D'Oro too. Well happy reading~ ヽ('▽ `) /

Miki
6yr ago
2,654,775 jpops
permalink Fanfictions is such a treat, isn't it? i am still reading them. I kind of wish that all those stories were adapted into movies or dramas or spin-offs, some of them are really good

GazeRockerGirl
6yr ago
2,463 jpops
permalink I love fanfics, I'm not going to lie. >.<
Mostly yaoi about my jrock bands, (yeah no life) And i have written a few...
I recomend LiveJournal, its sugoi.

YukiLee
6yr ago
475 jpops
permalink I love fanfics. I'm a yaoi fan too and I read a lot on Naruto and Harry Potter ^^

fureyakoki
5yr ago
144 jpops
permalink YAOI fangirl... that's me. So fanfiction I enjoy about is YAOI...
Fandom I really like to read are Johny's Entertainment Fanfic and Anime world.
Such as KoKame (KAT-TUN) fanfic, and Grelliam (Kuroshitsuji) fanfic. About the rating... any rating is fine.

KOT0Pani587
5yr ago
3,246 jpops
permalink I'm not crazy about fan fiction. But if it is it's most likely to be doujinshi.

SparkFury
4yr ago
6,980 jpops
permalink I read Fanfictions and I like it :) I perfer twists on TV shows and movies.

Heard of Merlin Finders or Library of Moria [Lord of the Rings Fanfics]?? I read them :D

jsonglyrics
3yr ago
180,608 jpops
permalink I go to asianfanfics.com to read/write fanfics. This site mostly has kpop and jpop celebrity fanfics but I only go there because I don't read/write fanfics for anime/manga and movies. If you search "ohnosatoshi fanfic" on google, it should be one of the first ones that come up.

The one I'm working on now is called "I Missed You" and it's about a girl (you) and the leader of Arashi, Ohno Satoshi, who met way before he debuted as Arashi with the four other members but an event prevents them to meet for about 15 years. When they finally meet again, both as celebrities, after the time in between, the girl is forgotten but the Arashi members see that she resembles the girl from 15 years ago.

I don't really want to say too much but I'm still working on it. I try to post a new chapter for this story once a week every Tuesday but I'm in Japan right now so I can't really work on it. If I miss a week, I try to post it the next week with the one I'm supposed to post that week.

Rukako
3yr ago
5,684 jpops
permalink I used to read fanfictions and every now and then read one. When I did read fanfiction, I read so many I can't remember them all. I'm a major yaoi fan. I used to read lots and lots of Kingdom Hearts fanfictions. Sora x Riku, Roxas x Axel, Zexion x Demyx (Demyx on top only), etc. I read a lot of Cloud x Leon...those were the old days...

Reighle13
3yr ago
17,010 jpops
permalink I read jrock(mostly the gazette) fanfictions. I would recommend wattpad for fanfictions but livejournal and AO3 are the ones with cool fanfics

Rukako
3yr ago
5,684 jpops
permalink I used to read fanfiction...a lot of yaoi fanfiction....

Alicia4Shiroyama
3yr ago
183,422 jpops
permalink Oh, fanfiction. The crazy new world I found myself being sucked into when innocently Google searching to find my two favorite guitarist in the same picture. I put their names into the web search instead of just going into the image search and found myself reading the description of a popular fanfiction on the site called archiveofourown.com. Shocked and not knowing that it was all indeed fiction, I clicked on the link to read more. From that point forth, all innocences was lost and I became a hardcore Yaoi fan with that particular pair becoming my ultimate ship. At this point I've read so many.

Divewing
2yr ago
7,222 jpops
permalink In my free time I'm almost always reading or writing fanfictions... I find it relaxing.

Back  |  Forums    Books & reading    The world of fanfics
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service