The Hunger Games [Book Series]

22 posts  ·  created 6yr ago by elenko94  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Books & reading    The Hunger Games [Book Series]

6yr ago
2,037,342 jpops
permalink In Suzanne Collins’ riveting tale of life in North America after its destruction, a powerful Capitol emerges as residents of its twelve outlying Districts individually struggle to survive under its bleak rule. Living under the constant reminder that the Capitol obliterated District 13 when the people incited a rebellion decades before, 16-year old Katniss Everdeen quietly carves out a path of meager survival for herself, her younger sister, Prim, and their widowed mother under the Capitol’s strict regime.

Each year, the Capitol assembles its Gamemakers to create an elaborate arena filled with deadly trigger points and calls upon one girl and one boy from each of the twelve Districts to play in its nationally televised Hunger Games. On the Day of Reaping when 24 children are selected to fight to the death, Katniss is whisked away from her daily quest for survival alongside her friend Gale, and thrust into the elaborate Capital as she is prepared for the Hunger Games.

Synopsis Credit.

I love this book series to death! They're interesting, fast paced and filled with a lot of energy. There are three books in the series; The Hunger Games, Catching Fire and Mocking Jay.

6yr ago
1,153,641 jpops
permalink I'm about 70 percent done with the first book and i'm really enjoying it so far :D

Can't wait for the movie to come out!

6yr ago
780 jpops
permalink Love the Trilogy!! I love the movie also!!! Peeta Mellark! <3<3<3

6yr ago
4,437 jpops
permalink Loved the books!! Finished them all in about two days. The movie was very impressive too, but I sort of feel like it is getting way too much hype. I mean it is really well done but still. After watching the movie though it made me want to reread the books again. So I'm on that right now lol.

6yr ago
3,294 jpops
permalink Love the first book~
I still have no money to buy the rest >.< But I has to get it soon~ Besides, it's still out of stock in our local bookstores T_T
I enjoyed the movie too~

6yr ago
5,286 jpops
permalink A very great series.... Definitely going into my list of favorite books... I've read the first two books in a day, and I'm almost finished reading the third book too... I just love books that make me not want to put them down until I read very last page...

6yr ago
270 jpops
permalink I finished the first book in half a day. I couldn't put it down! Fantastic series!

6yr ago
209 jpops
permalink I loved the first book ~ The second book was alright... and I couldn't bother myself to finish the last >.< But that's my opinion. ^.^

6yr ago
883 jpops
permalink Loved the books :) Wouldve preferred if the movie stuck to the book plot and not miss out some vital parts :D Other than that great movie

6yr ago
475 jpops
permalink I've finished the first one and just begun Catching fire. I'm soooo excited for this series ! Can't wait for the second movie to be out ^^

5yr ago
2,081 jpops
permalink Really enjoyed reading all 3 books!! I have read them twice already!! XD They are really exciting...kept me reading till morning!! :D Finished each book in a day!! I liked the movie...but prefer reading the books!!

5yr ago
234,001 jpops
permalink Im reading the 2nd book now and I cant wait for the movie to be out!! I just sometimes hate Katniss's character with Peeta... but I know what happens at the end ^^

5yr ago
315 jpops
permalink I have the book has also seen the film. I finds really first-class and well moved.

5yr ago
45,289 jpops
permalink amazing story. i love that book & film.

5yr ago
48,472 jpops
permalink all three books were a good read

5yr ago
235,163 jpops
permalink I loved the books!

5yr ago
4,126 jpops
permalink im suprised that i like this series

4yr ago
5,660 jpops
permalink I really loved the trilogy <3 My favorite character was Gale, and i liked Johannah *.*

3yr ago
5,084 jpops
permalink So people want to kill me. Why's that? I am the rare person who disliked [i]The Hunger Games[/i]. The first book was boring, pointless, and nothing really happened but lavish dinners.

3yr ago
355,150 jpops
permalink Never really got into this series to be honest...

2yr ago
8,327 jpops
permalink I really love these series!!! <3 Are you ready for the last upcoming film? :moved:

2yr ago
61,098 jpops
permalink Enjoyed it, though Katniss infuriated me a bit

Back  |  Forums    Books & reading    The Hunger Games [Book Series]
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service