Technical problems with my account

4 posts  ·  created 2yr ago by Ryuzaki94  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Questions & comments about JpopAsia    Technical problems with my account

Ryuzaki94
2yr ago
10,552 jpops
permalink Dear JPA team and community,

can you help me? I can't edit my personal things regarding my profile. If I go to "About me"-section on my profile and click, for example on "My favorite movies" on edit, the box is smaller than before, but I can't edit something.

The second thing is, I would like to change my profile-name, how I can do this? I won't create a new one.

Thanks for your help!

Sincerely
Ryu aka Andy

TheViperman
2yr ago
40,126 jpops
permalink Have you tried reading this topic? -> [Solution] Can't edit profile/journal/forum post?

As for the name, you can't change it, the only option is new account, sorry. (As stated in the first question of FAQ [Check Here Before Asking] )

Lunatic
2yr ago
379,732 jpops
permalink As Vipe stated there reading the topic he posted a link about could help. But do you have ad-block on perhaps? That has prevented some people to edit their "About Me" parts in the past.

Ryuzaki94
2yr ago
10,552 jpops
permalink Ahhh, I'm sorry but I haven't found this topic... Yes, it's true with AdBlock and I can change my profile-things.

It's sad, that I can't edit my profile-name...

I'm sorry again for this topic, but I'm thankful for your help!

Cathat8
2yr ago
3,336 jpops
permalink Has anyone had problems with the "Follow" button? Every time I go to my account's follow tab it goes blank. It loads the page, but there is nothing on it, its totally blank. However this did not happen before the site updated in 2016.

FeralInstinct
2yr ago
217,405 jpops
permalink Yeah, its broken at the moment, you're not alone. ^_^

Back  |  Forums    Questions & comments about JpopAsia    Technical problems with my account
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service