sick of Jpop VS. kpop?

9 posts  ·  created 3yr ago by umechan  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    J-Pop central    sick of Jpop VS. kpop?

umechan
3yr ago
474 jpops
permalink I'm honestly getting real tired of the whole Jpop is better or Kpop is better you like what you like so what about you guys are you sick of it?

pomegranateprince
3yr ago
2,532 jpops
permalink wellll i used to think kpop was better bc it incorporates more hip hop elements where jpop has more electronic and rock beats . but I realized that i love them both .both are amazing tho and shouldn't be compared !! individuality , yo!

jsonglyrics
3yr ago
180,608 jpops
permalink I personally prefer jpop but listening to kpop doesn't bother me.

KumikoMichiyo
3yr ago
9,837 jpops
permalink Oh my god, yes :ambivalent:
People should stop arguing over whether jpop or kpop is better. There's gonna be a bunch of people saying jpop is better, and a bunch saying kpop is better, no matter how much people argue about it they'll never come to a conclusion that one is better than the other because they both have their fair share of fans. Arguing over whether jpop or kpop is better is like cats vs dogs, or long hair vs short hair. Everyone can have their own opinion but actually trying to come out with a winner is pointless 'cause, like you said, you like what you like, everyone has their own opinion but opinions are different from facts so having these Jpop vs Kpop things will get you nowhere.

tsubasayamada
3yr ago
57,000 jpops
permalink Yass
People need to stop arguing over this subject
Many people have their preferences and I personally like JPop better, as I am learning Japanese and it really helps and because I've traveled to Japan many times.
But the two are pretty different so it shouldn't be compared negatively :/

ensorcelledAubade
3yr ago
13,445 jpops
permalink Yes people need to accept that not everybody likes the same music as them if you prefer kpop hey that's cool i prefer jpop but we can still be friends its not exactly a problem

Rukako
3yr ago
5,684 jpops
permalink I'm sick of comparisons like that.

Lunatic
3yr ago
379,732 jpops
permalink Oh yes I am.

ensorcelledAubade
2yr ago
13,445 jpops
permalink Yes, I prefer JPop by a lot, but everybody has different tastes and I appreciate that

Back  |  Forums    J-Pop central    sick of Jpop VS. kpop?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service