Scariest Game You Ever Played

111 posts  ·  created 6yr ago by CherryRose  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Gaming    Scariest Game You Ever Played

CherryRose
6yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink C'mon we all like being scared deep down inside. :3 If you want to post a video to help prove your point, that's great. Just make sure there's no graphic guts and gore: I don't want to be the source of any nightmares you get for the next three weeks!

StrawberryBubblez
6yr ago
39,200 jpops
permalink Resident Evil 5 (I think it was this version), I could only play the 1st five minutes of it. I tried to kill the zombies then I ran out of ammo, so I ran into a house. BUT I FORGOT TO SHUT THE DOOR .___. I turned it off after that...

CherryRose
6yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink So you watched your character get mauled to death by zombies and then turned it off?

Topazio
6yr ago
32,457 jpops
permalink ill start with the first one that had me crawling up the wallz long time ago ;) the Fatal Frame games -.-

CherryRose
6yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink All of them in general or one in particular? I heard the second one "Crimson Butterfly" was FREAKY!

elenko94
6yr ago
2,065,759 jpops
permalink Fatal Frame, Penumbra and not to mention Amnesia.
I still think that the Resident Evil and Silent Hill games are scary, but Amnesia tops them.

I literally freaked out and had to turn it off. I couldn't play it anymore, so scary T__T

CherryRose
6yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink What's Amnesia about?

elenko94
6yr ago
2,065,759 jpops
permalink I'm not the best at explaining stuff but, it's basically about this guy (Daniel I think his name was, could be wrong) that wakes up in a castle type surrounding with da-dum, Amnesia.

During the course of the game he tried to find out about his memories and stuff. The biggest problem is that sometimes these monsters comes and tries to kill him. You have NO weapons during the entire game so you basically have to run and hide if they see you.

SmilidonRed
6yr ago
18,831 jpops
permalink i dont know why but i think silent hill was the scariest game that i have play...

CherryRose
6yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink Probably because the enemies were physical symbols of people's fears. That game series is pretty much the epitome of psychological horror.

Aoitori365
6yr ago
3,065 jpops
permalink yar when i played that game i almost jumped out of my skin when i saw that weird zombie thing

SunnyShani
6yr ago
1,907 jpops
permalink It was definitely the first Silent Hill. Back when it was on a Playstation. I had to play it in daylight. >.<

ThirteenthFriday
6yr ago
270 jpops
permalink Resident Evil o.o My friends and I were sitting in the car one day (it was turned on, but in park) and my twin got our other friend (our driver) to play for a minute. A zombie jumped out of the washing machine and my friend was so scared, he screamed and stepped on the gas. The car made a really loud noise XD

CherryRose
6yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink Bwa ha ha ha ha! That'll teach him to play horror games in the car!

CherryRose
6yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink I found a YouTube video from IGN listing their top 13 scariest games of all time (it was posted back in 2008, but it still has some iconic freaky games).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dubFYizczeQ

If the link doesn't work, just look up "scariest video games" and look for the video that says "13 Scariest Games of All Time".

rifqi95
6yr ago
422 jpops
permalink the Slender may be

VKStormChaser
6yr ago
127 jpops
permalink It's hard for me to say, I play a lot of horror games. The ones I'd say are on top are Fatal Frame, Silent Hill, Haunted Investigations, Grey, Afraid of Monsters, and Cry of Fear.

OshareKeiLover
6yr ago
190,721 jpops
permalink I think it was Fear 3

Lagg1
6yr ago
10,633 jpops
permalink The remake version of fatal frame 2 for the wii. I can only play for about 10 mins before i find a save point and quit. XD

JustSoOdd
6yr ago
14,349 jpops
permalink Amnesia ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

BriannaMasato
4yr ago
10,466 jpops
permalink NOT SCARY!!!

mizeru
6yr ago
25,553 jpops
permalink I think for me the first Fatal Frame was the worse. Damn, that girl with the broken neck still pops into my mind when I have to cross a dark corridor. D:
But I also liked the idea of the Clocktower series, the whole idea of measuring your fear instead of your "hp" and all. It's a very interesting jogability for a "scary game".

CherryRose
5yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink Though now Cry of Fear, Amnesia and the Slender maps all take your sanity into consideration on when you get killed.

ChoiTOP
6yr ago
2,390 jpops
permalink The scariest game I ever played was Alan Wake. I was sooooo scared I only managed to play two hours before I had to stop. xD

elenko94
6yr ago
2,065,759 jpops
permalink Haha omg, you would have a heart attack if you played Amnesia o.o

HawKx22
6yr ago
2,958 jpops
permalink Slender and Silent Hill O_O

Ampersands
6yr ago
7,522 jpops
permalink Resident Evil 4...in the dark. I was not a happy camper that day...

Candypon
6yr ago
124 jpops
permalink I played a really good game called 999 - 9 hours 9 persons 9 doors, it was really addictive- not exactly "scary" but it really messed with my mind. Once I played it all/solved it - I don't think i could play it again (>A<)
It's really good though and i'd recommend it! There's even a sequel now (but haven't played that yet...)

islandgurl517
6yr ago
67,509 jpops
permalink Silent hill 4. I've played the 3rd and the 2nd game to this series, and the 4th one had to be the scariest! :o Play it if you dare! lol

shadowblade330
6yr ago
48,472 jpops
permalink Amnesia, or silent hill series

zxchange
6yr ago
52,814 jpops
permalink silent hill, resident evil, and manhunt

CherryRose
6yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink I recently found a point and click Flash game on ampgames.com called Free Ice Cream. An unnamed girl gets abducted by a psycho cook after being promised free ice cream and you must help her escape (and be reminded why you shouldn't accept things from strangers!). I tried playing it out of curiousity but I chickened out after a couple minutes and left, but I'd love to hear from any who's tried it!

elenko94
5yr ago
2,065,759 jpops
permalink Actually tried it, wasn't too hard or too scary :P dunno what happens when you get caught, though.

CherryRose
5yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink @elenko94: nothing really, it just goes to a black screen and you're back at the main menu. Though it's safe to say the poor girl gets killed...

ForsakenAsherath
6yr ago
551 jpops
permalink For em it's Slendeman and Fatal Frame

shadowblade330
6yr ago
48,472 jpops
permalink fatal frame, darkness

zxchange
6yr ago
52,814 jpops
permalink manhunt 1 & 2.

NihonDreams
6yr ago
8,088 jpops
permalink Amnesia !!

Aiko382
6yr ago
24,288 jpops
permalink Amnesia... Even thought it freaks the hell out of me I can't stop playing it ...

1027jbwar3958
6yr ago
1,404 jpops
permalink leaf for dead

StrawberryBubblez
6yr ago
39,200 jpops
permalink No more room in hell. It was only scary to me because I didn't know the controls ;(

zxchange
6yr ago
52,814 jpops
permalink dead space, a really freakin scary game, u should really play it ;)

CherryRose
5yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink Not brave enough to... I've seen what happens to Isaac when he gets killed. O_O

Toffukun
5yr ago
2,744 jpops
permalink Silent Hill series is so scary.. but its cooooooool!!!!!!!

yoanaa29
5yr ago
31,400 jpops
permalink Fatal Frame, its the scarriest game that Ive ever played oh ummm... I mean my bro, I just watched it cuz I aint dare to play it :angry: :crazy:

RenSaiki21
5yr ago
17,032 jpops
permalink I think it may be Slender~

KARAlex88
5yr ago
13,995 jpops
permalink fatal frame, silent hill 2, 3, 4

AvianPain
5yr ago
1,026 jpops
permalink Fatal Frame - Crimson Butterfly. :o

Bongun19
5yr ago
26,007 jpops
permalink Fatal Frame o/

CherryRose
5yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink There's a Japanese RPG-style game now available for download called "The Witch's House" where you must help the protagonist Viola escape a house filled to the brim with booby traps and monsters. The atmosphere is laid on thick in this game and the jump scares range from bloody handprints suddenly appearing on the walls to giant monsters suddenly charging down the corridors at you.

I actually saw the Let's Play done by Markiplier and even though I probably should've played it myself instead, I will say that it is one of the best I've encountered.

(If you do discuss this, no spoilers!)

Back  |  Forums    Gaming    Scariest Game You Ever Played
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service