Refused video

4 posts  ·  created 3yr ago by rapi  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Questions & comments about JpopAsia    Refused video

rapi
3yr ago
3,808 jpops
permalink Hi, I tried to add videos for Daoko's latest single, but they were refused.
http://www.jpopasia.com/celebrity/daoko/lyrics/shibuyak-samishii-kamisama::48182.html

The video is the same one for two of the tracks on the single, that's how the songs initially came out and were presented; the single came out after. It's kind of a MV even though it was released through an animation project and not a music label per say, this is an official video featuring the work.

http://animatorexpo.com/girl/

Why was this refused? Was there a misunderstanding about the link I used (youtube) about it being an AMV? I read the rules regarding what can and can't be upload as far as videos, but I didn't get the impression that this didn't qualify?

Thanks for the clear up!

TheViperman
3yr ago
40,126 jpops
permalink I wasn't the one checking the video, so it's hard for me to say what exactly the other mod had in mind, but I would have to agree with the overall decision. As much as I love Shuichi Iseki's animations, I see 2 problems here:
- as you mentioned, it seems the songs were made for the animation, not the other way; in this case, it can be treated as an "OST" vid, which are not allowed (disapproval reason #4 in FAQ)
- it's a single video for two songs, the general idea is "1 video - 1 song", if you click on the song, it's supposed to show you that particular song and not something else (it's not really written in FAQ, but it could be treated as #6, you could say they "remixed" two songs into one).

rapi
3yr ago
3,808 jpops
permalink Alright, no biggie, I just got curious.

elenko94
3yr ago
2,065,759 jpops
permalink Since the issue have been resolved, I will lock this topic. If you have any further questions, feel free to direct them to any of the moderators on the site and we'll try to answer them.

Back  |  Forums    Questions & comments about JpopAsia    Refused video
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service