Outside of UK Penpal?

3 posts  ·  created 4yr ago by cakebear  ·  last post 4yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Penpal    Outside of UK Penpal?

cakebear
4yr ago
2,171 jpops
permalink Hey there JPA! I am 19 and a girl from England. I would love to make friends outside of England. The people I hang out with here only like gaming. I love gaming to I have a channel but I upload rarely post on it. I have one friend who is hooked on anime. I am a little shy around new people but ready to meet people with the same interests.

I would be more keen to meet people who are at least over 16 I would be more comfortable with that. Sorry... :(.

I am learning Korean and I plan on teaching English there. That is a dream I gained recently. I am also love anime, K-Pop, J-Pop, J-Rock, Visual Kei and Vocaloid.

If you don't mind just saying which bands you like or were you are from. Just so we have something to talk about. Also tell me how you would to talk to me. Through JPA messages/email/Skype. It's up to you. Depending on which one is easier for you.

Thanks to all those who answer. Can't wait to talk :)

SeoulTrainz
4yr ago
7,693 jpops
permalink Hi my name is Christin.My fav groups are SHINee, SISTAR, EXO, 2NE1, and BTS. Skype would be the best for me.

MizoTiffany
4yr ago
239 jpops
permalink Hi , my name is Tiffany. I really love Kpop and Cpop. I speak french and english. I will be happy to know you. Skype is better as well , I think. :)

Back  |  Forums    Penpal    Outside of UK Penpal?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service