Opinions on wigs?

51 posts  ·  created 6yr ago by sayurichan  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Fashion & beauty    Opinions on wigs?

sayurichan
6yr ago
34,121 jpops
permalink lol i dont really have an opinion on this but, just the other day my friend came in with a completely new hair style and i was like "wow" lol. then she told me it was a wig.. what ur opinion... ^^

Topazio
6yr ago
31,857 jpops
permalink if its just to have fun or wanting to wear a style or different hair color, or just play with it, cause its all about fashion, just like the ppl from shibuya japan, i mean its cool. I find it fun to wear, but personally i wont use a wig for an everyday use*shopping*dates*etc.

sayurichan
6yr ago
34,121 jpops
permalink lol thanx for ur input. its fun to kno othrs thoughts on this haha ^^

Replica
6yr ago
15 jpops
permalink I myself own 4 wigs.

I bought them for cosplay and don't wear them in my everyday-life, but it is a good way to try out ne hairstyles and get to know what suits you and what not.

Better than going to a stylist and come out with a fxcked hairstyle. ^^'

sayurichan
6yr ago
34,121 jpops
permalink hahahah ur soo right ;)

Zeeppo
6yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I used to wear a blue afro wig all the time. It was rather nice with a good skull cap and everything. These days I have bee colloring my hair rather than wearing awig

sayurichan
6yr ago
34,121 jpops
permalink lol, and hows ur hair withstanding the dye lol XD

cherryxxx
6yr ago
42 jpops
permalink Hmmm, I prefer coloring and cutting my own hair than wearing a wig. But if I suddenly would need to have longer hair for something (cosplay, performance, etc.) I would probably get a wig. And that would depend on it's price and quality as the cheap ones are usually tacky and fall apart quickly.

sayurichan
6yr ago
34,121 jpops
permalink mhm i see what you mean ^_^

Topazio
6yr ago
31,857 jpops
permalink helloooooo :P well well, so i wanted to cut my hair a lil bit cause its really long and go with a style, but a friend who loves fashion so much, he has such an amazing style, gothic and lolita, he suggested that i try on extensions to see if I kinda like the look ;) just in case i dont make a mistake with cutting off my locks of love ;)so my reply was, never had tried it, but lets see how it goes, and also for color. ;) Dont want my hair messing up heheheh.So now im going to check it out, cause there are different ways of putting up an extension, and its type as cherryxxx mentioned above,quality and price.

sayurichan
6yr ago
34,121 jpops
permalink lol mhmm, i have had extensions in the past. they cost me like $250.00 lol they were very good quality. i still have them but now my hair is long so i dont use them :)

Lylo
6yr ago
15,895 jpops
permalink Putting on a wig is like putting on a watch or belt. It's an accessory that can really change your overall look. I personally own 23 wigs. :D

I do love my hair but I would never cut or dye it. That's where the wigs come into play.

sayurichan
6yr ago
34,121 jpops
permalink uwaaaah sugoi!!!!!!!! 23 thts amazing lol

Zeeppo
6yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I just bought two paige boys wigs for a a couple of the clowns in my troupe. They are blue and orange respectively

ilikekumquats
6yr ago
2,354 jpops
permalink I want a collection of wigs myself~
That way, I could change my hairstyle at any time easily and quickly :D

takumiusui
6yr ago
25,309 jpops
permalink i have 3 muahaha lol i bought them cheap, and i just play around in the house with them

Zeeppo
6yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I just bought a blue Farah Fawcet wig

arulyl000
6yr ago
2,705 jpops
permalink I just bought red Farah Fawcet wig

pinktopaz
6yr ago
1,782 jpops
permalink Hehehe. I would like to own a wig. :)

mizeru
6yr ago
25,553 jpops
permalink I have a wig I wear when I do lolita, because I just can't stand having a long hair myself on my everyday life, lol.
At first I got worried a wig would look too fake, but now I love it. :)

http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/10239468/img/10239468.jpg

AliceUsagi
6yr ago
1,410 jpops
permalink it's cool bcuz u can use a lot of styles

1crazy4drama
6yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink Don't really like them....

HeroFan4Life
6yr ago
8,328 jpops
permalink I'm not too fond of wigs. :P

shydnisan
6yr ago
2,458 jpops
permalink They're ok but you HAVE to get a good one. Maybe ill wear one someday when im bald old gramps but thats it... -__-

xldaretolook
6yr ago
47,232 jpops
permalink would be weird, itchy? fake horse tail hair?

RagdollAlice23
6yr ago
257,914 jpops
permalink I would think they are fun to wear different colors :D

Sindra
6yr ago
23,405 jpops
permalink I own a few wigs, but none of them are really meant for daily use. I bought them for cosplay. I also never really considered wearing a wig on a normal day, until a few days ago. Somehow I decided to use my newest cosplay outfits as my christmas outfit and thus I actually should wear the wig with it. Just because the wig fits better with the clothes than my own hair. Not sure if I'll really wear the wig though, though I bet it'll surprise many people and I'm also sure a bunch of people would love to see me wearing that wig. Lots of people around me know I cosplay, but hardly anyone has ever seen me wearing a wig. ^-^

TemariSakura
6yr ago
158 jpops
permalink wouldn't your head get sweaty in a wig? are they uncomfortable or itchy?
I really want a long hair wig but I don't know if it would be worth it...
any input?

Deadette
5yr ago
153 jpops
permalink I want a pigtails pink lolita wig T.T

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBseZUOEIke8wKWIDDv8GMQTOr2P6lDjdJ8U_meM1_ZqZYTGAV
http://www.my-lolita-dress.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/d/a/dark-pink-unicolor-curl-lolita-wig-1-my-56_1.jpg

disneylandpirate
5yr ago
2,699 jpops
permalink I have 6 wigs being a cosplayer and without them I don't think I could cosplay. They're basically the main part of a cosplay.

disneylandpirate
5yr ago
2,699 jpops
permalink My Wigs
http://i39.tinypic.com/35jdlph.jpg

poohbear03
5yr ago
42,915 jpops
permalink I like wigs and i have a red one thats really long because i miss my super long hair so sometimes ill wear it to remind me that my hair is growing and will be down to my thighs again soon(yes my hair was that long before i cut it.) and i wont dye my hair red so when i feel like being a red head i wear it, i mostly dye my hair though...mostly blue and ive done black before like it is right now

LyrreChelle
5yr ago
3,921 jpops
permalink i once wear wig... it makes me feel different... they even called us PowerPuff Girls :)

TEPPEIholic
5yr ago
316,693 jpops
permalink Don't like it and I've never tried one.

LyrreChelle
5yr ago
3,921 jpops
permalink i tried once but uncomfortable

Reighle13
5yr ago
17,010 jpops
permalink i never wore wigs before. . when im near one its like i can breathe properly so i prefer to colour my hair

ijustlovekpop12
5yr ago
152 jpops
permalink I never wore wigs before but this year I will be cosplaying but I have hair as character I want cosplaying so I don't need wig :D

Reighle13
5yr ago
17,010 jpops
permalink i would like to play with the wig lol

nimiraz
5yr ago
20,874 jpops
permalink I love wigs. Especially when cosplaying. It is a lot easier to style a wig put it on and then take it off than attempting to replicate a hairstyle with one's own hair... Unless it is something ridiculously simple. But oh the colors!! It's nice to change your hair color without having to dye it. :D

1crazy4drama
5yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink I don't like them

Shir0
4yr ago
1,898 jpops
permalink I've three :3 silver, pastel blue and light brown (last one choose my mom that I at last have one that looks a bit more 'normal') but I don't use them for cosplaying it's part of my 'Harajuku' style, might sound weird.. well it is weird but I still like it xD

shadow22cat
4yr ago
14,740 jpops
permalink I've only worn wigs for things like Halloween as part of a costume. Don't really like wearing them though. They get kind of sweaty after a while. I think I might have 2 or 3 of them. Most recent being a 'medusa' one. It's long and black with green streaks running through it. Couldn't really wear it, because I didn't get a cap for it. I think I might still have my witch wig. It's long and black with solid white streaks. And, the streaks glow in the dark.

HimeMurasaki
4yr ago
3,908 jpops
permalink I have a purple wig, but my hair got too long so I can't even really wear it now xD
I hardly wore it to begin with though... mainly for events or whatever

kanami1414
4yr ago
64,535 jpops
permalink I'm not too fond of wigs. :P

DemonicDevil
4yr ago
9,391 jpops
permalink wig is not my style lol

nekomiminatsumi
4yr ago
49,883 jpops
permalink Hmm, i'd only wear a wig for cosplay or if I want to try out a different hairstyle/color without ruining my natural hair, which has taken months to grow as long as I have it now xD

KumikoMichiyo
4yr ago
11,852 jpops
permalink I think wigs are great to wear anytime as long as they look fairly realistic :)
If they don't, then I think they're fine for cosplay but I'd only wear a wig on a regular day if it looked realistic~ :)

ensorcelledAubade
3yr ago
27,445 jpops
permalink I own a couple for cosplays, my favourite is my long curly purple one.

Reighle13
3yr ago
17,010 jpops
permalink Maybe i will buy some for cosplay soon enough.. But wigs that are cheap tend to look like hats and barbie hair.. they tangle quite easily and it's irritating

ensorcelledAubade
3yr ago
27,445 jpops
permalink The next wig I intend to buy is a short blonde one c:

Back  |  Forums    Fashion & beauty    Opinions on wigs?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service