Novels or comics or reference books or frictional books??

22 posts  ·  created 9yr ago by miszkatzen93  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Books & reading    Novels or comics or reference books or frictional books??

miszkatzen93
9yr ago
626 jpops
permalink which one do you prefer most ...
and why???
:wink:

miszkatzen93
9yr ago
626 jpops
permalink i prefer novels and comics
both intresting but i love
novels more
coz............
it making me dreaming and
imagining things in my own ways :nod: :laughing: :lovec:

ya2hikaru
9yr ago
14,580 jpops
permalink Novel and Comics!!!! XDD but i like to read book about human anatomy and world history!! And Biography books,it's awesome to know famous people's real life!!

About novels,my favorite novel is crime novel!!! My favorite author for crime novel is Agatha Christie!! SHe is awesome,her novels make me have to think harder to find the murder!! :RBheart: :RBhalo: :RBheart: :RBhalo: U should try to read her books,guys!! :otsu: :otsu:

Iynx
9yr ago
292 jpops
permalink Depends on my mood but generally speaking ever since I was 6 I've preferred reference books and other non fiction. The reason? Truth is stranger then fiction.

eyramhaye
8yr ago
10,657 jpops
permalink any of these would be fine...they are useful in their own ways...

i actually read any of these types every now and then, as fueled by the need or my mood... :D

nyappyaliceb
8yr ago
723 jpops
permalink i really prefer novels
though i do like to pick up a comic every once in a while

reference books yuck; though when i feel dumber than my class i pick one up
fictional! all the way i love reading strange books such as sci- fi and mysteries

Moonbleach18
8yr ago
4,437 jpops
permalink Hmm I love novels because they help me with my writing and I love the idea of working my mind to imagine on what things look like and how the story is going to end.
I love comics too...well I guess manga more then comics though a lot ppl say comics and manga or different so I don't want to insult anyone :joops: . But I like the art in them and I just love stepping into someone else's world for little while.

As for reference books, I don't mind reading them I can get into them but I hardly read them unless I have research or homework to do. Though I am a big fan of history. So I guess to answer the question...I just love them all in there own unique way. :otsu:[edit]Last edit by Moonbleach18 on Saturday 23 Oct, 2010 at 01:39 -99.4%[/edit]

HydeQuarter
8yr ago
42,084 jpops
permalink i prefer comic, cuz it consists of pictures/drawings. it makes reading faster. but i do read novels too. as there is room for imagination. most of the time, i read chinese novels , by taiwanese or hongkong author. at times, i do read english books , and i like marian keyes novels, and fantasy stories, esp by DAvid Eddings.

himitsu05
6yr ago
3,294 jpops
permalink I'm fine with all of those <3
But I mostly have Novels :) I only borrow comics or graphic novels from my friends XD
Reference books are fine :) I can read them~
And fictional books are good too~ I only borrow some from friends as well XD

Khay
6yr ago
2,149 jpops
permalink MANGA!!!! :P

ingridfrivoll
6yr ago
4,898 jpops
permalink I like novels the most!
Because first of all, I get to use my imagination and create a whole world in my head. :)
And I feel like novels are chances to escape from the real world. Not that I have anything bad to escape from, but you know, sometimes you just need a breather and novels are exactly perfect for that! :D
I also like the fact that you grow to love the characters even though they arent real. :) (at least I do :P )

darksama
6yr ago
826,418 jpops
permalink i think all.... but i read them based on my moods...
novel when there's nothing good to read...
reference book when my curiosity need to be filled
and comics what i always read... haha

HeroFan4Life
6yr ago
8,328 jpops
permalink Novels are for me! :)

MissZeyra
5yr ago
52,249 jpops
permalink mmm, COMICS!

shadowblade330
5yr ago
48,472 jpops
permalink Novels usually although i would like to start a comic collection

annyss
5yr ago
379,847 jpops
permalink I prefer comic for light reading. And so, I do read novel too.

JpopKpopLover94
5yr ago
248,796 jpops
permalink Novels and crime books

KARAlex88
5yr ago
13,395 jpops
permalink i read them all :) but it really depends on the story for me . if it doesnt catch my interest then i 'll stop reading it :p lol :D

dhaine28
5yr ago
21,200 jpops
permalink I love those kinds of books....heheh I cant choose because I used to read those also.

JpopKpopLover94
5yr ago
248,796 jpops
permalink i prefer novels

TEPPEIholic
5yr ago
316,239 jpops
permalink Novels, comics and fictional ;)

eyramhaye
3yr ago
10,657 jpops
permalink Novels and reference books :D

Back  |  Forums    Books & reading    Novels or comics or reference books or frictional books??
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service