NEWBIES! HELLO YEAH COME IN THE THREAD! O:)

1 posts  ·  created 3yr ago by pronzite  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Introduce yourself    NEWBIES! HELLO YEAH COME IN THE THREAD! O:)

pronzite
3yr ago
38,773 jpops
permalink HELLO NEW COMERS ON JPA!

You just come and fresh? Welcome to the circle boys and girls O:) :crazy:
I know some of you freshman is so scared of "What is this heaven? How am I gonna survive this place?" Dont worry because everyone here is super friendly and crazier that you can imagine so be at ease, all of us here will guide you for 1 minute and after that you'll be crazier than most of us here haha :crazy: :crazy: :cool:
Just joke! But don't worry, we will help around. This place is fun and cool place. You can look for your fav artist, add MV, lyrics, track, comments, becomes tru fans, join threads, forums, find new mates..I mean friends, fans and a lots more.

Feel free to post on my wall if you want or you may ask anything related to JPA here and I'll try to help you all I can..Others also might come by and help you out here because we all here is friendlierrr~ :crazy:

Once ahain WELCOME !

http://www.wilsoninfo.com/welcome/welcomeclipart13.gif

Back  |  Forums    Introduce yourself    NEWBIES! HELLO YEAH COME IN THE THREAD! O:)
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service