New mood feature

11 posts  ·  created 9yr ago by JpopAsia  ·  last post 9yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Announcements    New mood feature

JpopAsia
9yr ago
572,454 jpops
permalink From today onwards you will be able to let us know what kind of feeling a video left you. Would this be very sad because you cried, funny because you were found rolling on the floor, or scary hiding under your desk. Let us know and in the future you know on beforehand to get some tissues ready or skip that video :D [edit]Last edit by JpopAsia on Saturday 19 Sep, 2009 at 14:18 -99.7%[/edit]

elenko94
9yr ago
2,065,759 jpops
permalink how cool... XD
but i must say i lol'd at one of the feelings :asd:
but this seems like a great idea :D

Hillo
9yr ago
1,081 jpops
permalink that's really awesome. :RBhalo: :RBhalo:

jrawkaneko
9yr ago
2,057 jpops
permalink OMG so cool!!!!

ParasiteJely
9yr ago
4,605 jpops
permalink Ha ha, the idea is greatxD thank you^.^
Never seen somethin' like this;D
*watching some videos

shaheeda19
9yr ago
334,589 jpops
permalink That's great...

I just noticed it few minutes ago while watching some vids!!!

However, it is an awesome idea! :) :) :)

SixPackSamurai
9yr ago
1,569 jpops
permalink Great idea! Thank you for adding this feature!

It will really help for arranging songs/videos by mood so that we can make playlists based on the kind of mood we are trying to create when listening to our music.

Keep up the great work with the site guys, I love it!

SixPackSamurai
9yr ago
1,569 jpops
permalink I've been thinking about it for a while after listening to some of my "favorite'd" songs, and I would like to suggest that another possible mood category to put into the list of moods to choose from should be something like "rocking" or "headbanging" (or something similar).

I am a big J-Rock fan and I have a lot of J-Rock songs that I would potentially put into this kind of category, since I probably would not put some of them into the other categories that are already there on the mood list.

Just a suggestion that may help users to better categorize the songs that they like.

SixPackSamurai
9yr ago
1,569 jpops
permalink Sorry to flood this topic thread, but I'd also like to suggest either "upbeat", "exciting", or "uplifting" as another mood category to add to the list of moods for this feature.

(I thought of this mood category after listening to some more music videos of mine.)

keira317
9yr ago
1,682 jpops
permalink ...sounds great...^_^

SixPackSamurai
9yr ago
1,569 jpops
permalink Thanks for taking my suggestions into consideration guys! I've already been starting to mark videos with the new mood categories.

This should be really good once more and more people start sharing their impressions of videos. Once there are multiple moods being voted on for each video, people will get a better idea of the musical content and whether they will like the video even before they watch it.

It would also be really cool if there eventually was some sort of feature to search based on a video mood, with searches coming back by relevancy to that mood, so that users could find songs to fit a certain mood that they are in or want to be in (although this could be a little complicated to do, so I guess this would be more of a long term idea for the mood feature...haha).

Back  |  Forums    Announcements    New mood feature
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service