Need help finding an artist and song!!

4 posts  ·  created 3yr ago by dmutantx  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Requests    Need help finding an artist and song!!

dmutantx
3yr ago
155 jpops
permalink Hi all,

I'm new to this forum, which I specifically joined to help me find a song that I've been looking for everywhere, with no luck so far. I must confess I have never listened to J-pop before, so you can tell how desperate I am to find it.

I came across the song when I accidentally stumbled upon the Japanese news channel NHK World. It was a program dedicated to J-Pop and they were playing a montage of some music videos.

The video snippet for the song I'm looking for had a young woman standing on what I think was a sidewalk by a road in a countryside, while three other young women did a slow, quiet dance in front of her, and this woman imitated some of those moves. The voice was female. I didn't note down the song title or artist name, and instead noted down what I thought was the english translation of the song's title, which was There's someone who wants to talk. That's all I know. It didn't help in finding the song, unfortunately. I should have written the artist name, I know.

If it helps, another song in the montage was Empty Mermaid by Lisa. And there was another song in which two women played slo-mo ping pong, among other shenanigans.

I'd be really grateful if someone could tell me what song it is. Thanks and sorry for the long post.

pronzite
3yr ago
38,773 jpops
permalink Well hello there. I must say that I understand that feeling . But well only with that description is pretty hard for me. I did searching on some Japanese site but seems like the title was not really accurate. Are you sure that was the translation of the song title?

pronzite
3yr ago
38,773 jpops
permalink And one more thing, was it a soloist or a band? that might be helpful for us to try helping you. :)

dmutantx
3yr ago
155 jpops
permalink Hi, sorry for my late reply. I didn't get a notification for it.

Yes, I understand that the information I have provided is far from enough, but that's unfortunately all I have. I think the song may have been solo, but I'm not sure. The snippet was very brief, so it may have even been a group of girls on the chorus.

Also, now that I think about it, it may be that the title 'There's someone who wants to talk' is merely the translation of the song's Japanese title. That's all I know. Thanks again.

Back  |  Forums    Requests    Need help finding an artist and song!!
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service