Movie you want to see if it were made

32 posts  ·  created 7yr ago by Zeeppo  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Movies    Movie you want to see if it were made

Zeeppo
7yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink What movie that does not exist would you want to see. Is it an adaptation of a book or something you came up with yourself.

Make sure you give the movie a snappy title.

Zeeppo
7yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I want to see a movie with Godzilla fighting Gammera. Maybe they could join forces against a much greater evil alien evil like a giant Rosie O'Donnell.

The movie would be called Kiss Tokyo Goodbye

shadownights99
7yr ago
65,040 jpops
permalink mmm e eto mm a movie of Kingdom Hearts i would have lot of stuff from the mangas & more Mickey in it

ShinigamiGeishaGirl
7yr ago
241 jpops
permalink I would love to see a film made about H.P. Lovecraft. I'm soo excited, there is finally a film about Edgar Allan Poe!!! I can't wait to see it. I've been waiting a long time, for a film to be made about him :D

Zeeppo
7yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink There was a movie about Poe Staring Vincent Price a Few Years back.

Anyway I would love to see Godzilla attack North Korea. There would have to be a scene where he stomps Kim Jong Il

Nightgaze
7yr ago
377,126 jpops
permalink I would like to see a movie based on The Legend of Zelda :P

PAK
7yr ago
71,441 jpops
permalink Ah! I'd love to see a movie adaptation of 'The Infernal Devices' series. They might 'ruin it', but I'd still love to watch. :)

yasoshlasuma
6yr ago
175,135 jpops
permalink i think they actually gonna be doing that soon. They have already started the Mortal Instruments, so that one might be next

Replica
7yr ago
15 jpops
permalink A movie of the Assassin's Creed compilation would catch my interest. Hopefully a Live Action Movie then, not CGI based.

alice9koibito
6yr ago
11,531 jpops
permalink don't they have a 30min one out on youtube? or is that cgi based? i haven't watched it in a year!

cherryxxx
7yr ago
42 jpops
permalink I would love to see an live action movie of Pandora Hearts <3

Zeeppo
7yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I would like to see a movie where morning Musume deafeat Godzilla with hugs.

Alright they will never make it Still I would watch it if they did

Zeeppo
7yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I would like to see the movie where the cast of High School Musical is sent the death note from death note and the ring video. I would watch that movie. And Sharpee has to die from both of them at the same time and then be dropped out of a plane into a wood chipper

akiraxx
6yr ago
4,539 jpops
permalink Live action Final Fantasy movies :D
No CG..LIVE ACTION!

NicoleCoelho
6yr ago
129,221 jpops
permalink Justice League and Street Fighter (a new, I don't like the old)

kai09
6yr ago
4,188 jpops
permalink Shades of Grey by Jasper Fforde.
Artemis Fowl series.

yasoshlasuma
6yr ago
175,135 jpops
permalink ur not the only person i know who wants a Fifty Shades of Gray movie. My cousin has started building a soundtrack for it.

shadownights99
6yr ago
65,040 jpops
permalink a new Care Bears movie would be nice

Zeeppo
6yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I would like to see something with Space Men from Mards

shadownights99
6yr ago
65,040 jpops
permalink i would love to see a Edward Scissorhands 2 movie

yasoshlasuma
6yr ago
175,135 jpops
permalink I would love to see a really violent vampire film from the perspective of a vampire. i think that would be awesome.
or, if they could, a movie based on the book Land of Elyon by Patrick Carmen.

AliceUsagi
6yr ago
1,410 jpops
permalink a story about the life of Mana-sama or something like that

alice9koibito
6yr ago
11,531 jpops
permalink i actually have no idea what the nook series is called but the first 2 are the enemy, and the dead by charlie higson. they are books part of a zombie series, i would kill to see a movie of it!

Zeeppo
6yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I want to see Godzilla attack France

Zeeppo
6yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I want to see a movie where talking cat go to the moon and destroy a colony of green dogs.

Kami2sama
6yr ago
65,710 jpops
permalink something like all anime character coming to life and stepping into reality would be pretty damn kool

kevinccc8
6yr ago
77 jpops
permalink hmm.. warcraft? it would be awesome

annyss
5yr ago
379,847 jpops
permalink I want to see 'Alice in the Wonderland'. All the character are unique..

KebinuOppa
5yr ago
1,004 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

MinorinFanboy
5yr ago
8,950 jpops
permalink I would love to see another Haruhi Suzumiya movie :P

CloudStrifey
3yr ago
79,678 jpops
permalink I would like to see Sharp Objects as a movie.
Or a film adaption of random stories I wrote lmao

DarkkTomato
3yr ago
1,160 jpops
permalink A movie about Tomoya Hahaha. Something like a documentary movie but educational. How he start his life as a drummer of OOR. I'd love to see that happen xD

Back  |  Forums    Movies    Movie you want to see if it were made
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service