[Movie] The Lion King

58 posts  ·  created 6yr ago by shadownights99  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Movies    [Movie] The Lion King

shadownights99
6yr ago
61,440 jpops
permalink Lion cub and future king Simba searches for his identity. His eagerness to please others and penchant for testing his boundaries sometimes gets him into trouble.

i LLLLLLLLOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE all The Lion King movies so MUCH i know all the songs by heart & in japanese too

i love Simba the best & the song he lives in you & i just can't wait to be king

whats your favorite song or character or movie

MintyKid
6yr ago
5,349 jpops
permalink When I watch the remaster version for 3D at the movies, I think I was more excited then the kids were. Heck! I even sang along to my favorite songs even though I think I wasn't the only one singing. lol

RagdollAlice23
6yr ago
235,084 jpops
permalink this movie is sooo cute and funny it never gets old!! O:) I used to watch this so much as a kid and tbh, I still do when I am bored at home and I dont want to get on the computer I will sit down and watch it I like Can You Feel The Love Tonight and the DDR version

Miica
6yr ago
95,329 jpops
permalink I love it.... <3<3<3<3<3 this movie makes me cry and kaugh every time i see it ... ^^
Really love the way that father and son are connected .. :D :D

whizzer6991522
6yr ago
450 jpops
permalink I love this movie <3 when I was young I used to play Hakuna Matata over and over again XP

thegazettefan
6yr ago
14,752 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

NicoleCoelho
6yr ago
129,221 jpops
permalink Yeah, it's really good. To me, one of the best Disney's stories. :)

rainfairy
6yr ago
659 jpops
permalink wow i have lots of meos with this movie

oOanimazing1Oo
6yr ago
2,019 jpops
permalink he lives in you is definitely the best song!

TeanAyu2004
6yr ago
8,750 jpops
permalink I loved the first movie... and remember watching it in the movie theater... I remember a woman with the biggest hair ever sat in front of me and I cried for like the first half of the movie...
it never acured to me as a kid that I could switch with my mom or dad, lol.

xXAoixShimizuXx
6yr ago
1,245 jpops
permalink One of the best movies out there. The lion King is so emotional!!! I loved every second of this Disney story.

Topazio
6yr ago
31,857 jpops
permalink wahhh, love everything about it!! it made me cry the most out of all disney movies! Im planning to have the whole collection of it, and the rest of the disney movies!! ;)

1crazy4drama
6yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink I am 48 and will still sit down and watch this movie......'Oooooo Mafasa'....

HBpencil1
6yr ago
11,659 jpops
permalink I love Lion king! it was soo cute and adorable!

mochimochi
6yr ago
165,434 jpops
permalink i love this movie!

weebllikespie
6yr ago
712,398 jpops
permalink I used to cry whenever I watch this movie. Of course, I enjoy it nowadays but no crying :D

eldudeisready
6yr ago
153,545 jpops
permalink i love this movie lol me and my brother do the scar and samba father throw from the mountain thing always makes us laugh

Heema
5yr ago
1,790 jpops
permalink amazing trilogy :)) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shadowblade330
5yr ago
48,472 jpops
permalink Love the movie and ost

LyrreChelle
5yr ago
647 jpops
permalink this was the old movie i still remember during childhood

Bellasmatte
5yr ago
-2,351 jpops
permalink Lion King is a great movie but I always cry when Simbas father dies. T_T
I dont know how many times I have watched it during my childhood and even as an adult. I bought it when it came out on DVD and I saw the 3D version at the cinema. And I know every line and song (in swedish). I must say that this is one of Disneys greatest movies and I love Disney movies!

zxchange
5yr ago
52,814 jpops
permalink reminds me of my younger me *sigh*

Reighle13
5yr ago
17,010 jpops
permalink this was one of my chilhood movies! i think i have the original cd but anyway..its gREat!

JessieJay
5yr ago
14,759 jpops
permalink I think almost everybody watched the highest grossing 2D animation of all time at one point in their lives. Simba is so hot for an animated lion. Kovu didn't look half bad either in the sequel.

dhaine28
5yr ago
21,200 jpops
permalink I love lion king......the story is sooo touching.....this is the story that youll gonna cry....

Bongun19
5yr ago
26,007 jpops
permalink Simbaaa i miss him so much T.T

ambernchan
5yr ago
4,126 jpops
permalink i love this movie

suuekko
5yr ago
943 jpops
permalink I actually cried at this beautiful masterpiece urgh god

Reighle13
5yr ago
17,010 jpops
permalink i love this movie!!! i like simba :)

GSasuke
5yr ago
968 jpops
permalink i like simba!!

disneylandpirate
4yr ago
2,699 jpops
permalink Lion King is awesome. I've always enjoyed watching the behind the scenes feature where it shows you how they brought real lions ect. into the studio to draw :D

KARAlex88
4yr ago
13,395 jpops
permalink i remember watching a bunch of times when i was younger :D awesome movie :moved:

Nakigara
4yr ago
15,541 jpops
permalink I remember when the movie came out~ My sister and I got the VHS on the day we finished Elementary :D ...I was so long ago XD

lheijhoy
4yr ago
5,935 jpops
permalink i love this one!! <3 one of the best movies ever made..

Maya18
4yr ago
5,660 jpops
permalink I cried so much on this film T.T Childhood memories ^^

CloudStrifey
4yr ago
75,732 jpops
permalink UGH, this is one of the greatest movies ever!!! DAMN SCAR, GLAD YOU DIED!!! But tis so good, and Timon and Pumba are the greatest!!

Choinei
4yr ago
54 jpops
permalink I rember the first time I watched this movie it's when I was younger :( such a good movie!

Bellasmatte
4yr ago
-2,351 jpops
permalink no matter how old I get, this will be one of my favorite movies. its great and have so much good music to it. THis is a big piece of my childhood and i was about 7 when it came out so maybe thats why I remember it and loves it so much

koto95
4yr ago
1,239 jpops
permalink my 2nd movie in my life i think.. first one was dinosaurs!! so many good memories :)

nekomiminatsumi
4yr ago
49,883 jpops
permalink The Lion King is one of the best movies ever! It never gets boring <3

koto95
4yr ago
1,239 jpops
permalink "naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....." hahaha :)

0SilentSacrifice0
4yr ago
-40,146 jpops
permalink It's my favourite Disney film! ^_^

1crazy4drama
4yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink I love this movie ~ all characters esp. Rafiki. "It's in the past"

GoStar
4yr ago
477 jpops
permalink Best Disney movie EVER!!!! Forget Frozen This is still the best!!

yannychan
4yr ago
9,524 jpops
permalink I like this movie. The part 2 makes me cry because mufasa died because of scar

KimchiANDKpop
4yr ago
2,848 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

kanami1414
4yr ago
64,535 jpops
permalink One of my favorites~ ^^

Lunatic
4yr ago
379,732 jpops
permalink Just a magnificent movie :moved:

MissAyumuChan
4yr ago
52 jpops
permalink love this movie a lot

Yominis
3yr ago
373 jpops
permalink I am not a kid anymore but I still love it...

Back  |  Forums    Movies    [Movie] The Lion King
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service