[Movie] KungFu Panda

67 posts  ·  created 1decennia ago by pichen  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Movies    [Movie] KungFu Panda

pichen
1decennia ago
107,797 jpops
permalink In the Valley of Peace, Po the Panda finds himself chosen as the Dragon Warrior despite the fact that he is obese and a complete novice at martial arts.

source

2 weeks ago i've seen this movie...OMG soooo funny.......... :laughing: :laughing:
i can't stop laughing until the end.......

the story is about a Panda who want to become a dragon master...but he can't kungfu..
And the story begin when he's chosen as the dragon master......
It's true funny :laugh: :laugh: ... :otsu:

i want to see it once again... :giggle: :giggle:

gomu2man
1decennia ago
1,178 jpops
permalink well iw atch it it's good but may b i expect too much from it then i'm not that satisfy with it xD well but i learn a lesson from it... dont expect too much from a movie coz u might get a bit dissapointed.. but yeh it's still a good movie pretty funny :D love his move xD

fueledbybecky
1decennia ago
547 jpops
permalink Hehe I really want to see! It looks hilarious!

Loli
1decennia ago
913 jpops
permalink I liked it, twas hilarious...........Scadoosh!

dilaChan
1decennia ago
24,609 jpops
permalink OMG!! I really loved it!! It was so hilarious!!! :RBhalo: :lovec: :boogie: I just loved all the slowmotion scenes!!! :laughing: :giggle:
And also love the credits with Rain's "Kung Fu Fighting" :tongue:

pichen
1decennia ago
107,797 jpops
permalink you mean "rain" who played Full House...??
is he sang that "kungfu fighting" song in the credit??

Aysohmay
1decennia ago
1,659,306 jpops
permalink It was robably the artist Rain....

lovelykitty
1decennia ago
134 jpops
permalink I've seen this movie with my boyfriend and it was so funny! My boyfriend couldn't stop quoting the movie for a week XD

Jpoprules
1decennia ago
5,985 jpops
permalink hahahaha i loved the movie haha especially the chopstick fight

KSF
1decennia ago
398 jpops
permalink no i havent seen it

mooame
1decennia ago
225 jpops
permalink [size=9]it was so good!!!!!!! :jangel:
i was really surprised! i thought it would be too much for kids but it was great!
i want to pet his face!!!!! http://www.jpopasia.com/img/forum/smiles/RBhalo.gif[/size]

NEWSness
1decennia ago
436 jpops
permalink that movie was cute, but i just saw this other one yesterday- the dark knight.
the batman one
:RBohNo:
O
M
G
:RBohNo:
so good.

hotarunu
1decennia ago
-335 jpops
permalink COOl MOVIE SOO FUNNY!! :otsu: :otsu: :otsu:
http://www.kungfupandatrailer.com/images/kungfupanda%20poster%202.jpg

http://www.emoticonesanimados.com.ar/img/255a5325c4a4b00374719c023c094a3e.gif[edit]Last edit by hotarunu on Saturday 09 Aug, 2008 at 22:18 +38.7%[/edit]

dilaChan
1decennia ago
24,609 jpops
Quote by pichen
you mean "rain" who played Full House...??
is he sang that "kungfu fighting" song in the credit??

Yup! It's Rain from Full House :)

samedioui
1decennia ago
801 jpops
permalink I've seen this movie along with my nieces and nephews... We couldn't help but laugh until our stomachs hurt... It was so hilarious... It's a feel good movie... We were thinking what we're gonna watch, Prince Caspian or Kung Fu Panda. I actually wanted to watch Prince Caspian but the kids wanted to watch Kung Fu Panda. Oh well, it couldn't be helped, since they're still under 10 years old, they'd prefer to watch Kung Fu Panda, so in the end, they won, we watched Kung Fu Panda, instead... No regrets, though.. I enjoyed it...

pichen
1decennia ago
107,797 jpops
permalink hey... i found this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcz3xc0wnOI

Wow Rain is awesome...!! :otsu:[edit]Last edit by pichen on Tuesday 17 Feb, 2009 at 19:02 +9.6%[/edit]

0Mieke0
1decennia ago
854 jpops
permalink yeahh xD
anfd i had to laugh so hard that i cried and my stomach hurt xDD

liaminamino
10yr ago
4,418 jpops
permalink Yes,
I watched kungfu panda twice in cinema
First with my friend, I have to laugh many times but my friend keep silence ;) ;) ;)
Second with my sista, Me and my sista are to laugh many times.

Rain singing KungFu Fighting IS SO KAWAI :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart:

I like scene when Poo will been acupuncture from cricket IS SO FUNNY and my stomach is sick coz' I have a big laugh about this scene :) :) :) :) :)

I LOVE ITs :lovec: :laughing: :otsu: :high5: :laugh:
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

giran
10yr ago
55,837 jpops
permalink I luv that... :RBheart:
they sooo cooollll :RBhot:

KiritaniYuu
10yr ago
2,751 jpops
permalink i thought it was rather kawaii~! love rain's song too~!

zenkies
10yr ago
2,152 jpops
permalink I like this movie :D ..

It's the best animated comedy for 2008 so far and i never get tired watching it again and again. Jack Black done a good job giving the voice for panda. And there a lot more popular actor contributing in this movie.

The animation were also realistic and detail as you can see every movement of the fur and grasses as it was real. Awesome.. :RBheart:

ranchan
10yr ago
710 jpops
permalink it was really funny and awesome :D

Kentayum
10yr ago
584 jpops
permalink HAHAHAH i love that movie and that jackie chan was in it O_O :)
Jack black and jackie chan are awsome!!!

ananasana
10yr ago
9,640 jpops
permalink kung-fu panda is so funny i saw it 3 ago my favorite part of the movie is the last when master is "dieing" then the panda says don't die then the master says i'm not dieing you stupid XD

yamaMoe
10yr ago
2,059 jpops
permalink I love Jack Black (voice of the panda)
This movie was great! all my friends saw it before me :RBcrying: and they were nagging me about having to see it, and i did and i was so happy. it was ridiculously funny, and it wasn't just for little kids, like i thought it would be <3

YukiYume
9yr ago
550 jpops
permalink SKADOOSH! hehe it was a great movie! though i felt bad when the bad guy died, he was so cool it was a shame. Jack black should have found a way to turn him to the good side :RBundecided:

iloveyamada
9yr ago
1,122 jpops
permalink great movie! :otsu:

taylor
9yr ago
444 jpops
permalink Kung Fu Panda was a great movie. I saw it..maybe a few weeks after it came out. It was funny, and I really liked it.

luv0hika0chan
9yr ago
714 jpops
permalink OMG! That movie was so cute! I loved Po!

Iynx
9yr ago
292 jpops
permalink This movie is so great I love it even though the characters are unreasonably ugly. My favourite bit is when the Panda's butt lands on that evil guy's face and squashes it into the stairs. Childish I know but oh well :D

Arichana
9yr ago
1,580 jpops
permalink it was so cute :) one of the best animation movie i watched ;)

jvan19
8yr ago
2,453 jpops
permalink This movie is so cool..

At first, Panda is just having a dream of becoming the spirit warrior but it did came true... That was amazing...

The more amazing thing is he never gives up.. maybe there isn't a word of giving up in his dictonary though...

But I like it... I truly love this movie... Better watch out....... I don't want to be the target.... :) :) :D

Hennu15
8yr ago
462 jpops
permalink Well, can't say, that I loved it...but I liked it:) It wasn't the best, but it was funny and some parts were really hilarious:D :smilec:

lilxstrawberri
8yr ago
1,004 jpops
permalink kung fu is such a great movie~! the story line and art was wonderful~! especially the beginning sequence... very reminiscent to samurai jack but who cares it was AWESOME~!!!

sayohully
8yr ago
75 jpops
permalink KUNGFU PANDA.totally love that movie.I just watched a couple days ago.really adorable,crazy and funny movie.the great animated movies.I was shock when I first saw the beginning.the father's panda is a duck :giggle:

justTOP
8yr ago
1,420 jpops
permalink I just watched it last week :D only one words funny :giggle: ~just that~form justTOP :D

badeth
8yr ago
13,124 jpops
permalink i reall love kung-fu panda!! he's so cute annd cuddly and the story was so funny!!!

Meriina
7yr ago
145 jpops
permalink It was so funny :3 :3

darksama
6yr ago
828,218 jpops
permalink haha i can still laugh even though already watch it many times

animebubble
6yr ago
19 jpops
permalink Kung-fu panda 2 was really good as well!!
My little sister always thought Master Shifu was Master [i]Seafood[/i]
haha :D

Shineeshinee
6yr ago
1,344 jpops
permalink Haha my little sisters were pretending to be part of the furious five :)

dotzcute90
6yr ago
179,417 jpops
permalink Love this movie, so freaking funny and hilarious :D :D

YukiLee
6yr ago
2,032 jpops
permalink It's a bloody great movie ! I laughed my ass of at the cinema watching it ^^

mochimochi
6yr ago
163,034 jpops
permalink such a funny movie lol

eldudeisready
6yr ago
153,545 jpops
permalink lol i love the fart bomb so cool lol

sagaNsem
6yr ago
37,234 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

TMlver085
6yr ago
7,443 jpops
permalink Ah Kung Fu Panda. I love it! The voice actors are excellent in it.

shadowblade330
6yr ago
48,472 jpops
permalink Love the first one interesting

Glaxy
6yr ago
315 jpops
permalink the panda is so sweatyyyyyyyyyy <3 but the tiger i like here

darksama
6yr ago
828,218 jpops
permalink it's really cute animation :D <3

Back  |  Forums    Movies    [Movie] KungFu Panda
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service