Most annoying anime or manga character

216 posts  ·  created 9yr ago by icheego  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Anime & manga    Most annoying anime or manga character

icheego
9yr ago
1,154 jpops
permalink Tell me people, who is the most annoying character in anime or manga that u ever watch/read?

for me the most annoying character are:
- yuuki cross/yuuki kuran from vampire knight...i like her at the beginning of the series, but lately i kinda sick of her :RBfrown:
- misa amane/misa-misa from death note

saqawa
9yr ago
787 jpops
permalink for me...

i think

SHANA from shakugan no shana...

kind a bossy and a little shy type for YUJI

Yuikito
9yr ago
45 jpops
permalink Definitely Keigo Asano from Bleach.way too hyper. :RBhot:

Miki
9yr ago
2,727,456 jpops
permalink Orihime - Bleach, god such a busy body :RBveryAngry: keep your hands away from my Ichigo!
Miaka - Fushigi Yuugi
Sakuno - Prince of Tennis, so annoying, brrrrr![edit]Last edit by Miki on Monday 27 Apr, 2009 at 16:56 +22.4%[/edit]

Sarake
9yr ago
1,172 jpops
permalink sakura and ino from NAruto. I hate fangirls that think that they can get anyone and pick on any one they want. idiotic characters if you ask me :( :RBveryAngry:

kai09
9yr ago
4,188 jpops
Quote by Miki

Sakuno - Prince of Tennis, so annoying, brrrrr!

HAI!!! she's so annoying!!! and her friend tomo too!! they're both soo annoying!! :RBveryAngry:

i hate otomiya haine from gentleman's alliance cross too!!! i just don't like her -_-"
way too perky and hyper -_-"

and sometimes orihime inoue too...she always worries about ichigo when she shouldn't. and she always gets into senseless troubles. -_-"

LOL
[edit]Last edit by kai09 on Tuesday 28 Apr, 2009 at 04:30 +1.6%[/edit]

yurie123
9yr ago
2,482 jpops
permalink hohoho, i have been waiting for this topic! :laughing: kiddin'...

~|` 1= Miaka - Fushigi Yugi

TERRIBLY ANNOYING!! for example:-

Miaka, "TAMAHOME!!!"
Tamahome, "MIAKA!!!"
Miaka, "TAMAHOME TAMAHOME!!!"
Tamahome, "Miaka! Are you ok??"

:RBveryAngry: stupid love between those two. they made me hate that anime...

~|` 2= Nagi - Hayate no Gotoku

ANNOYING...SO ANNOYING!! :RBveryAngry:

most of the girls are annoying... :laughing:

LiQorishh
9yr ago
4,314 jpops
permalink xDD hahaha ,for me, i find ppl who find some characters annoying, annoying xP <_< what?...stop looking at me like that!!

icheego
9yr ago
1,154 jpops
Quote by LiQorishh
xDD hahaha ,for me, i find ppl who find some characters annoying, annoying xP <_< what?...stop looking at me like that!!

ouch!!!!
feels like been stabbed in the heart!lol

do u really think so? :RBfrown:

oh come on, u must be have at least 1 character that u don't really like, right??? :STwink:

Miki
9yr ago
2,727,456 jpops
permalink Wow, we all agreed on Sakuno, Orihime and Miaka :D

LiQorishh
9yr ago
4,314 jpops
Quote by icheego
[Quote by LiQorishh]

ouch!!!!
feels like been stabbed in the heart!lol

do u really think so? :RBfrown:

oh come on, u must be have at least 1 character that u don't really like, right??? :STwink:

not really :\ all characters serve some purpose to the story, even the "annoying" ones, who usually serve as a side-kick

of course there are always people and characters that are annoying...stating which ones u find annoying doesn't bother me, it's just when ppl start using "true negative" connotations, saying stuff like i "hate" that stupid character, or something else - but that's part of life, we are all judgmental on things in life, including people - based on how i read these comments i just get the impression that in the real world, people who are like orihime, or sakuno, etc are ones who one would not socialize or associate themselves with :\ that's all.

susansparkles2
9yr ago
361 jpops
permalink uh...there were a lot that annoyed me but the one that stands out the most for me was honda tohru from fruits basket (person who voiced her also did yuuki cross from vampire knight)

icheego
9yr ago
1,154 jpops

not really : all characters serve some purpose to the story, even the "annoying" ones, who usually serve as a side-kick

well, i agree with u LiQorishh,,i really & truly appreciate all the mangakas that create those character (complete with their character etc) because it definitely cost a great time & hard work to create them & surely he/she creates them with important purpose to the plot of the stories...(imagine vampire knight knight without yuuki...the triangle love story won't work right?) :)

& bout the negative connotation, well i think maybe we must keep thing on the mild term...don't be so harsh, people, okay? :STwink: this topic is created for fun purpose... :hroll: ^^

thank u very much LiQorishh to share ur opinion :STbigSmile:
i really appreciate it & really make me thinking a lot...hehehe! :D

i'll be happy if u guys share ur thought & opinion bout this topic too :STbigSmile:

icheego
9yr ago
1,154 jpops
Quote by susansparkles2
uh...there were a lot that annoyed me but the one that stands out the most for me was honda tohru from fruits basket (person who voiced her also did yuuki cross from vampire knight)

wow, never knew that honda tohru & yuuki cross voiced by the same person... :)

yurie123
9yr ago
2,482 jpops
permalink I still think Miaka ish annoying... :RBangry:

Miki
9yr ago
2,727,456 jpops
permalink Yuukimaru from Naruto Shippuden.
I just hate him, Guren-san, Guren-san - that is all what he can say :RBveryAngry:
It is like Sakuno with only difference that she is always saying Ryoma-kun.[edit]Last edit by Miki on Wednesday 06 May, 2009 at 03:36 +0.5%[/edit]

vanacecortes
9yr ago
468 jpops
permalink well, i kinda love anime's and manga..

so if theirs anime that i dont like..

hmph!..

well its rosario+vampire..

even though it has a great feature..
well

for me the story is so boring..
i dont like it..

at first i like vampire knight!!
especially yuuki to be paired with zero..
but my classmate said that it will be yuuki and kaname
so now i dont like it..
i dont like kaname!..
because his so silent..
hahaha

thats all
;b

himechan16
9yr ago
339 jpops
Quote by yurie123
hohoho, i have been waiting for this topic! :laughing: kiddin'...
Miaka - Fushigi Yugi
TERRIBLY ANNOYING!! for example:-

Miaka, "TAMAHOME!!!"
Tamahome, "MIAKA!!!"
Miaka, "TAMAHOME TAMAHOME!!!"
Tamahome, "Miaka! Are you ok??"

Agree with you on that one Yurie-chan! I hate Miyaka..
She's like Sakuno..so annoying,
Repeatedly shouting *insert name here*-kun!!!

I don't like Kuran Kaname either..but I don't think he's annoying..
Yuuki Cross ---> stupid
Ruka Souen --> I LOVE KANAME-SAMA!! blah blah
Orihime---> I don't think she's annoyinh..she has her right to ichigo..

doggtoo
9yr ago
2,017 jpops
permalink i know this isn't an Anime/Manga character, but no-thing, or no one can be as annoying as -
[i]
Jar Jar Banks!!![/i]
EVER!!!

sorry. this fact cannot be disputed.

icheego
9yr ago
1,154 jpops
permalink uhh...what is or who is Jar Jar Banks?? :RBconfused:

i think i gonna check it on google... ^^

Shitihanta
9yr ago
2,416 jpops
permalink Actually, the name is Jar Jar BInks. ;) From Star Wars Episode 1.

As for me, I gotta say Unsui Kongo from the Eyeshield 21 anime. I HATE him, no, really, HATE him, because he's one of the weakest characters I have EVER seen. Instead of trying to become the star of his football team himself, because he thinks he can't do it, he allows his little brother to, literally, BEAT his way through every football game they play, as the star of the team. And then he goes around, taking the blame for it instead of reprimanding his brother.

What most bothers me is his weakness and refusal to even TRY to become a better player himself, and the fact his only reason to play is to make his brother the best football player in the game, or whatever. Just gives up on himself and tries to make his brother look like a hero. Ugh. Just so disgustingly pathetic. :RBveryAngry:

(*Extreme hate for Unsui Kongo*) ^^

Also, I'm not too fond of neither Ulquiorra or Uryu Ishida from Bleach. Both are cocky loser pains in the ass if you ask me. :D[edit]Last edit by Shitihanta on Monday 22 Jun, 2009 at 10:39 +4%[/edit]

Shitihanta
9yr ago
2,416 jpops
permalink Edit: Double post. Sorry. >.<[edit]Last edit by Shitihanta on Monday 22 Jun, 2009 at 10:39 -3.4%[/edit]

himechan16
9yr ago
339 jpops
Quote by Shitihanta
Actually, the name is Jar Jar BInks. ;) From Star Wars Episode 1.

As for me, I gotta say Unsui Kongo from the Eyeshield 21 anime. I HATE him, no, really, HATE him, because he's one of the weakest characters I have EVER seen. Instead of trying to become the star of his football team himself, because he thinks he can't do it, he allows his little brother to, literally, BEAT his way through every football game they play, as the star of the team. And then he goes around, taking the blame for it instead of reprimanding his brother.

What most bothers me is his weakness and refusal to even TRY to become a better player himself, and the fact his only reason to play is to make his brother the best football player in the game, or whatever. Just gives up on himself and tries to make his brother look like a hero. Ugh. Just so disgustingly pathetic. :RBveryAngry:

(*Extreme hate for Unsui Kongo*) ^^

Also, I'm not too fond of neither Ulquiorra or Uryu Ishida from Bleach. Both are cocky loser pains in the ass if you ask me. :D

Cocky loser pains? :(
Ishida looks gay...but he's not a cocky loser pain,
ulquiorra = emo :))

Shitihanta
9yr ago
2,416 jpops
permalink Haha, no, you're probably right. They're just really annoying so I enjoy insulting them. ^^

himechan16
9yr ago
339 jpops
permalink lol you just like insulting them? haha thats mean..jk lol

Ralenxy
6yr ago
196 jpops
permalink Hi! Thank you! :D

Shitihanta
9yr ago
2,416 jpops
permalink Hey, nice guys finish last. ^^ Besides, we all know Stark (as in the Espada) would kick their butts any day. :RBhot:

icheego
9yr ago
1,154 jpops

Actually, the name is Jar Jar BInks. From Star Wars Episode 1.

no wonder i didn't know jar jar binks...i never watched star wars... :D :D

cheico
9yr ago
198 jpops
permalink ami of tora dora

cheico
9yr ago
198 jpops
permalink i think ami of tora dora

cheico
9yr ago
198 jpops
permalink i think ami of tora dora

himechan16
9yr ago
339 jpops
permalink ok what's up with the triple posting? you made your point..ami is annoying..

kai09
9yr ago
4,188 jpops
Quote by himechan16
ok what's up with the triple posting? you made your point..ami is annoying..

:joops:

Metaphoenix
9yr ago
279,701 jpops
permalink Hmmmmm... Naruto, Sasuke... basically the whole cast of Naruto, lol, just kidding not all the characters in Naruto are annoying. (But a lot of them are :RBstickout: )

canfudil666
9yr ago
615 jpops
permalink I gonna say two annoying characters from Shakugan no Shana, Sorath and Tyrael are the most annoying characters that i watched so far. :RBangry:

tomosHirou
9yr ago
220 jpops
permalink wow..
most annoying?

huh..
Prince of tennis-ryuzaki sakuno..she doesn't have the right to call echizen..ryoma-kun! they aren't even friends.
naruto-haruno sakura
bleach-inoue orihime..why doesn't she just shut up?! stop going to ichigo!..hah!
VK-yuuki cross!!!..she's overacting for me.

hmm...that's the major.. :)

keira317
9yr ago
1,682 jpops
permalink Danzo.................his to old to be like that :RBveryAngry: .....annoying.. :RBveryAngry: i'll gonna bit him............until he turns into pieces.....hahahaha...i'll gonna use..........freedom(mobile suit...)hahahaha....,hyper resonance......rasengan, chidori, the eight dragons(flame of recca)..., sharingan,,,...bloodyrose...(VK)and transform into sage mode........to make sure he'll never get up again....hahahahaha....*_* :laughing: (laugh of victory)

catchthefallen
9yr ago
3,357 jpops
permalink lady elizabeth from kuroshitsuji
http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww13/shinigami-sama_2009/kuroshitsuji/largeAnimePaperscans_Kuroshitsuj-9.jpg
she just annoys me :RBveryAngry: :RBveryAngry:
and of course,
sailor moon.
ughhh i cant stand her wailing!! :RBveryAngry:[edit]Last edit by bluesweater on Wednesday 01 Jul, 2009 at 03:49 +4.7%[/edit]

berrykitty
9yr ago
195 jpops
permalink haruna sakura and yuki cross. yuki is so dense, air headed, and annoying. i'm better now with sakura, but before, i used to find her one of the most annoying characters i had ever seen. i also really disliked the pink haired main character from gravitation.

Cloud9
9yr ago
97 jpops
permalink Mikaru (not the angel) from Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch. UGH. She's my most hated character of all anime & manga :RBveryAngry:

And Lady Elizabeth from Kuroshitsuji. She was just terrible!

And Rock Lee from Naruto. He's such a pain along with Gai :RBundecided:

Necromaniac
9yr ago
462 jpops
permalink i choose sin chan....
in a funny way....
really,
2 think dat u would hv siblings like dat....
2 scary..... :RBfrown:

mikachan92
9yr ago
748 jpops
permalink I would have to say Usopp from One Piece

MurasakiTenshi
9yr ago
287 jpops
permalink Orihime(Bleach)...God she's such a busybody!
Sakura(Naruto)...Stop screaming and punching people so much! She's such an ingrate...
Ino(Naruto)...Just like Orihime only louder and more annoying.
Sasuke(Naruto)...The way he just threw away his life and friends for the sake of revenge. And even after getting that revenge, he finds out that evil big bro isn't really 'evil'. now, he wants more revenge. AND he contradicts himself so much. Idiot!
Tamaki Suou(OHSHC)...I dunno...I like him but he's a bit too loud and clueless.

musicforlove
9yr ago
4,148 jpops
permalink yup, i totally agree with the first post! Yukki from vampire knight really is the most anoying charactar ever!
I just can't stand her, i mean she is sooooo stupid that hurts!

icheego
9yr ago
1,154 jpops
Quote by musicforlove

yup, i totally agree with the first post! Yukki from vampire knight really is the most anoying charactar ever!
I just can't stand her, i mean she is sooooo stupid that hurts!

totally agree with u!
i read VK chapter 51 & that makes me dislike her more... :depressed:

deathmaid95
9yr ago
1,429 jpops
permalink ORIHIME!!! frm bleach.....seriously tht woman annoys the hell out of me!

YUUKI CROSS of vampire knight.....hate tht woman

SAKURA...fmr naruto.....she used to annoy me a lot but after she became a medial ninja i think shes not as annoying but still anoying...

HACHIKO frm NANA.....man! i hate tht woman!!!

deathmaid95
9yr ago
1,429 jpops
Quote by icheego
[Quote by musicforlove]
totally agree with u!
i read VK chapter 51 & that makes me dislike her more... :depressed:

agreed.... :RBcrying: :RBcrying:

xXcassisXx
9yr ago
1,240 jpops
permalink Sakuno and Tomo from Tennis no Oujisama - I can't stand fangirls and Tomo is such a loudmouth.

Also, Sakura and Ino from Naruto - Again, it's the same reason as with Sakuno and Tomo. xD

LuvSuju
9yr ago
817 jpops
permalink Honestly...

Sakura from Naruto...thats only in teh beginnin....but when they got older...she became one of my fav bcuz of her super strnght which i thought was awesome!!!..

n

Ino from Naruto....I still dont like even when she grew up...

elenko94
9yr ago
2,053,962 jpops
permalink all female characters.... :RBangry:
im always thinking control your (bad thing ) emotions

how hard could it be!!!!!!!!

Mao from Blood + is an excellent example of what i hate in the beggining of the series :RBangry:

Back  |  Forums    Anime & manga    Most annoying anime or manga character
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service