Moderators wanted!

11 posts  ·  created 1decennia ago by JpopAsia  ·  last post 1decennia ago
Back  |  Forums    Announcements    Moderators wanted!

JpopAsia
1decennia ago
538,790 jpops
permalink Do you have what it takes to be in control of the J-Pop overload here? Do you feel like it could all be more clean and organized with you in our moderator team? Are you able to spend regularly time to maintain the submitted content on JpopAsia? And do you really really love J-Pop?

We are currently looking for:

News moderators
Do you have writing skills and like the latest gossips, stories and news to anything related to J-Pop and asian entertainment?
We are looking for dedicated J-Pop lovers to strengthen our news team looking for the latest Asian related news. Please drop us a line that you want to become news moderator then! You should be able to regularly look for news around the web that is Asian related and share it to the rest of all our J-Pop loving members! :hroll:

kaoru7
1decennia ago
1,022 jpops
permalink I want to be a moderator :wave: :otsu: :boogie: ... I really love to look for the latest news about asian entertainment

hope you will pick me... Onegaishimasu!!! :RBhalo: :RBhalo:

rashiyu
1decennia ago
2,708 jpops
permalink WOaw, cool!:RBhalo:

Let's see, I realy really love Jpop and everything surrounding it!!:RBheart:

Being a moderator would be great, but its up to you guys to decide if I can do it.^^

ANd I love writing,I'm a bonafied feature writer.:RBhalo:

Hope to see the new news moderators in action!:otsu:

ANd oh yah! Have u guys heard about the new movie Satoshi Ohno and TOma Ikuta are gonna star in??:RBhalo:

jaa!:wave: ^^

Jpoprules
1decennia ago
5,985 jpops
permalink YAY!finally my calling i wanna be a moderator haha itll make me feel like a 13 court guard captin and thats bad ass if u ever need someone just call upon me!

hellTiShy
1decennia ago
139 jpops
permalink i wanna be a moderator...
I love to write, i've writen articles for our school paper and i'm sorta good at it.
News, latest gossips, what's the latest on Asia.
I can find lots of latest Asian related news,
about music and stuff about actors, singers, what they're doing right now
i got this site that has some latest news about Asian actors and stuff like that...

well... good luck in choosing...
hope you choose me though! :)

when are you gonna choose??[edit]Last edit by hellTiShy on Saturday 31 May, 2008 at 18:03 +27.5%[/edit]

dilaChan
1decennia ago
24,609 jpops
permalink I would love to become a news moderator!!! :RBhalo: I'll spend lots of time in JPA and I have no problems with writing. :) There are/were so many news I wanted to add. :RBcrying:
I would do my best! :)[edit]Last edit by dilaChan on Saturday 31 May, 2008 at 17:57 +38.5%[/edit]

8kitty6cat8
1decennia ago
563 jpops
permalink i would!!!! :D I like writing and most of my teachers think i'm pretty good at it :STwink: .i like finding information online and i'd enjoy finding/writing good articals in my free time......and i'm happily obsessed with J-pop :RBheart:

daxxler
1decennia ago
10,882 jpops
permalink OMG... i would love to be a moderator... it would be soo cool =D. I LOVE jpop (i dont even listen to any english bands anymore LOL) and i have alot of free time that needs to be filled =D

blidus
1decennia ago
31,644 jpops
permalink I really! really! hontoni! hontoni! love the j-things and JPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but being a moderator.... i don't think i'm qualified hehehehehe, I'm just too lazy for that, but i'll still do my best to help this site as a regular free member :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:
after all this is the only site where i feel at home :boogie: :boogie:
gambatte kudasai dilachan and rashiyu-chan :boogie: :boogie:
hope you two becomes mods! hehehe
ja-ne! minna-san! :boogie: :boogie:

dilaChan
1decennia ago
24,609 jpops
permalink arigatou gozaimasu blidus-kun!!!! :)
Hope you'll become one too!! :RBhalo:

JpopAsia
1decennia ago
538,790 jpops
permalink Thank you all!

We will contact you all soon with more details :)

Back  |  Forums    Announcements    Moderators wanted!
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service