6yr ago
1,318 jpops
permalink i love eye make up and i bet u should try these out
just put on eye liner with light eye shades and a lustrous lip gloss
u can add a bit of glitter at the side of ur eyes

Topazio
6yr ago
31,857 jpops
permalink so makeup! luv it!!! suggestions? well, ummm,well for me i like to put an eye concealer to help the eyeshadow stay put. I use a light shimmer under my eye brows since they are like dark brown and brown eyeliner, which is super on my skin since im like a golden brown, lets describe it like jennifer lopez skin color. Then id use black mascara and curl my eyelashes., helps my eyes pop naturally. I like using my fingers when applying eyeshadow, it helps spread it much smoothly. I also luv brushing on a bronzer to my cheekbones and sides, a lil light pinkish blush above the cheekbone. And then! i dont use lipstick, as in dark colors since dark colors take the natural color off your lips. I like to use aloe lip balm on my lips. So i go for a natural yet sweet smooth look for the day. :)

Asia1
6yr ago
207,821 jpops
permalink Fake eyelashes at the end of eyes can add some great look if you go out!

Aileen
6yr ago
745 jpops
permalink how to use fake lashes at the end of eyes? can i cut it first?

Monochromeist
6yr ago
77 jpops
permalink For those who have the Ammo palette (from Urban Decay) and don't know how to pair the colors, you should definitely try to apply Sin (shimmery champagne color) all over the lids, then darken the outer corner with Mildew (dirty khaki green). They work unexpectedly well together. And with this, light pink blush and for the lips, both bright and soft pink work well with this eye look.

KoolAnhSweet
6yr ago
4,736 jpops
permalink Whenever I go on a special occasion, I use the eyeshadow colours according to my eye shape. I have hooded eyelids. So I use the brightest colour on my eyelids, medium shade on and above my eye crease, then the darkest shade on my outer crease. Then finish off with eyeliner and mascara.

KoolAnhSweet
6yr ago
4,736 jpops
permalink But I don't know what types of false eyelashes I should use for my eye shape!!
( = . = " )

delilah
6yr ago
33,099 jpops
permalink fake eyelashes? Bad enough.

KoolAnhSweet
6yr ago
4,736 jpops
permalink Wait..wat?? I only want to use them for things like cosplay or taking pics, nothing else. Please don't judge me ( ; _ ; )

delilah
6yr ago
33,099 jpops
permalink Never ever pair dark eyeshadow and a dark lipstick, you would look like an old woman. Instead, a dark eyeshadow and lighter shade of lipstick would definitely accentuate your eyes.

smallblues
6yr ago
1,318 jpops
permalink i agree otherwise u would look like a vampire

affwip
6yr ago
825 jpops
permalink I just randomly watch Youtube videos about the product that I have. And, they show their skills, and I kind of make my own from inspirations.

pinktopaz
6yr ago
1,782 jpops
permalink I do the same thing. :)

ThirteenthFriday
6yr ago
270 jpops
permalink I don't really put much on when I do my makeup (just a little eyeliner and occasionally eyeshadow), but I do know a useful little trick to prevent smudging. Get a stick of concealer and gently apply it to your eyelid and CAREFULLY on your lower lid before applying eyeliner or eyeshadow. It helps keep your make up on longer and it prevents smudging :)

Asia1
6yr ago
207,821 jpops
permalink You should emphasize either eyes or lips, otherwise you'd have too much on your face.

takumiusui
6yr ago
25,309 jpops
permalink you should go to te face shop it is a korean beaity store it is amazing and not tht expensive :D

Asianpride69er
6yr ago
438 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

dencar
6yr ago
1,885 jpops
permalink Ordinary days, I just put eyebrow liner, eyeliner, neutral shades of eyeshadows, and lip gloss/lipstick. I don't put blush-on or mascara, just for special occassions or functions.

Tip for those who have small eyes like me, since I'm Asian w/ Chinese eyes:

To make the eyes look bigger, I usually put eye liner on the upper lids, near the lash line. In addition to that, I put nude shade/lighter eye
shade/shimmer near the lower lids. I don't put dark eyeliner on my lower lids (it will make my eyes look smaller than it is!)

For the lips, I'm not much into trends, but I base the lip color with what I'm wearing. For example, when my outfit is monochromatic (black, white or grey) I put on a red lipstick to liven up. For colorful outfits, I wear nude lips. It depends on my mood. I never wear dark/black lipstick.

AliceUsagi
6yr ago
1,410 jpops
permalink u should see the videos of MichellePhan on Youtube~ she has very cool make up tutotrials with a lot of styles

PAK
6yr ago
71,441 jpops
permalink BB Cream is a miracle product. I don't even really like wearing makes-up or anything like it, but I can honestly say that it is a product that I can't live without.

Yoshi4sushi
6yr ago
18,812 jpops
permalink if anyone wants to have glittery beauty, wear some glitter in your eyes or pastel color eyeshadow that has glitter with it. you can also wear some glitter lip gloss. that's my favorite beauty kit.

tsubasayamada
3yr ago
57,000 jpops
permalink Use brown eyeshadows to line or shade on the outer corner of the eye top and bottom for a more natural effect that still makes your eyes look bigger and smokier

And always curl lashes. Sometimes curling after mascara with a light hand when it dries helps my lashes stay in place

blossomingtrash
2yr ago
629 jpops
permalink -dab on foundation/BB cream in dots to spread evenly
-to remove excess foundation/BB cream, blot with a tissue after applying
-using some concealer on the lips before lipstick usually makes the colour show better
-spray some makeup setting spray in your gel liner for it to last longer

Back  |  Forums    Fashion & beauty    Makeup Suggestions/Ideas/Tips
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service