Makeup & Fashion Tips for Large Eyes?

13 posts  ·  created 5yr ago by Mimi910  ·  last post 1yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Recommendations    Makeup & Fashion Tips for Large Eyes?

Mimi910
5yr ago
409 jpops
permalink Im having trouble in finding beauty products cause my skin is delicate but I dont know what to use and my eyes are already naturaly kind of big soo should I still wear circle lenses?? I like to wear pretty cloths but I like to be comfy too so wat are some comfy cloths that you could recomend?? Please comment ^^ Thank You

elenko94
5yr ago
2,065,159 jpops
permalink 1. If you have delicate skin, you should ask the person selling the make up to you. Most likely they're trained make up artists and know what works and what doesn't. Alternatively you might be able to ask at a drugstore? In Sweden the personnel usually know what works with delicate skin and not. Generally speaking, scented cosmetics might not be a good idea.

2. It's a preference choice. If you want your eyes to look bigger, why not. If you feel they look too big you can always google makeup techniques to make the eye smaller..

3. I have no idea. Some nice pants, shirt and shoes. There's many YouTube people who do tutorials and fashion segments. You might want to try checking some of Chriselle Lim's videos.

Mimi910
5yr ago
409 jpops
permalink Oh thank you so much sweetie ^^ ♥

BabyDollQt
5yr ago
568 jpops
permalink As the above poster said.

1. Sensitive Skin. It's best to speak to a beautician/make up artist who can figure out what product to use and what kind of tones suit you. If you are looking for skin care it's best to get products that are natural & paraben free. I use paraben free products and it's wonderful.

2. If you want a different eye colour or have a change sometimes then wear them otherwise stick with your natural eyes! You're lucky you have big eyes hehe.

3. Clothing. Were you looking at something casual for everyday wear? It's hard because it also depends on your body type. You may want to look up youtube to find out a bit more or even google it because you really do need to match the clothes with your body type. :)

Mimi910
5yr ago
409 jpops
permalink Thank you Thank you so much for the advice sweetie ♥ :) i really appreciate it

gypsymm7
5yr ago
5,700 jpops
permalink @mimi910, if you haven't found a good product for your face then here are a few suggestion.

Get to know your face. First get to know your skin type so you can zero down on the products for your face. Determine what type of skin you have. Usually people have dry, normal, or oily skin. Now ask yourself, are you prone to acne? if so you want a face wash or moisturizer that will help you fight acne. Then the last important question is, what other types of enhancements do you want for your face. Examples: Brightening, firming, youth, etc...

I'm with babydollQT on the contact lenses.

As for your wardrobe, I highly recommend picking up a few magazines and study the clothing on models / actress in the magazines. This will help you build a taste for clothing you like, and also ability to buy and pair clothing.

Good Luck!!!

Reighle13
5yr ago
22,479 jpops
permalink get to know your skin type so youll know what products wont harm your face :)
well, for the eyes. . . if you want a coloured eye, wear contacts suited to you
clothing. . . try mix and matching some of your clothes while theres a fashion magazine beside you :)

1crazy4drama
5yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink go for a natural look...naked no make up

1crazy4drama
5yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink Accent your eyes with big lenses

Topazio
5yr ago
32,457 jpops
permalink umm, my skin is sensitive too, so, i had to go to the dermatologist and he recommended me neutrogena, almay, thing is,youd have to try one, for sensitive skin, soft hypoallergenic, kinda ask a professional or read the labels.Same one might not work for everyone. Over the counter as others recommended by doctors. If you have natural big eyes, try playing with makeup or your choice of lenses, thing is, cirlce lenses are cute,and makes the eyes look big. But its your decision :) colored ones are fun. In clothing, fashion senses are diferent ehhehe, but, for everyday use, not to work hard looking in the closet, i like to wear not to tight jeans and shirts or tanks. And i play with the shoes cause anything goes with the outfit haha, heels, boots, sneakers even flipflops! hehe. Each member has posted an awesome reply ^^

1crazy4drama
4yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink Use oil free makeup

RoYaLHeresY
4yr ago
3,888 jpops
permalink Its actually depends on ur skins & ur body shape . :)
& try 2 b in every thing natural & comfortable . its Gosse with everyone . :)

tsubasayamada
2yr ago
57,000 jpops
permalink i guess use more eyeliner, which can close the eyes a bit

Back  |  Forums    Recommendations    Makeup & Fashion Tips for Large Eyes?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service