Looking for an english or french pen-pal?...

25 posts  ·  created 10yr ago by ZaptanasTokyo  ·  last post 4yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Penpal    Looking for an english or french pen-pal?...

ZaptanasTokyo
10yr ago
271 jpops
permalink ...to practice your skills?
Wanna share music taste, movies, books, jokes, interests, talk about travel/life/love experience...? Anything that comes to mind really... in exchange for anything japanese related: culture weather it'd be social, trends, food, history, ..., art, traveling experience, and blah-blah-blah... :RBstickout:

Let me know! Cheerios, :)

DShorty
10yr ago
903 jpops
permalink If you mean English as in British (as opposed to 'english speaking' lol), I'm from England, I'd be happy to chat with you :)

LemonsAndLimes
10yr ago
790 jpops
permalink I'm from canada british columbia if you're interested. I've been travelling quite a bit to. I know how to speak a little bit of french since it is an important subject at my school

DShorty
10yr ago
903 jpops
permalink hehe, your french is probably better than mine. I studied it for 6 years and can barely remember a word, i lived in china for one year and my chinese is FAR better than my french, lol.
Quite embarrassing really :RBblush:
hehe.

LemonsAndLimes
10yr ago
790 jpops
permalink You're lucky chinese is way better than french, :D plus I almost failed french last year since I never handed anything in XD

DShorty
10yr ago
903 jpops
permalink hehe, chinese is cool yeah - but it's still shameful to say i studied french for 6 years and can't remember anything, lol.
my old french teacher used to get really annoyed with me cuz i stopped doing the work, i don't think he caught on that i stopped doing it because he was a douche, but whatever :RBstickout: lol!

LemonsAndLimes
10yr ago
790 jpops
permalink lol it was the same thing with my teacher but I just got sick of him. I had for math and science as well as french. He always sent me out into the hall so I got to miss most of my lessons anyway :)

DShorty
10yr ago
903 jpops
permalink lol - harsh.
Fact is, French is one of those pain-in-the-ass languages :RBsealed: lol

cikidoa1
10yr ago
1,222 jpops
permalink Hahaaha... Japanaese, English, and French are my three favourite languages.

:STbigSmile: Wanna share some French artists in common?

doggtoo
9yr ago
2,017 jpops
permalink sure. i'm from the worldwide-hated US of A (had no choice

looking to share a little cultural-thing with like minds & interests, namely, anime & scifi, 3D stuff & Trance music! :wave: [size=9][i]*just LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that stuff*[/i][/size] :otsu: :totallylove:

bladecrimson
9yr ago
122 jpops
permalink I speak both English and French ^^ I could be your penpal if you want :3

narashikamaru
8yr ago
455 jpops
permalink i'd been dreaming my whole life to hv a penpal fr france.
anyone fr france. feel free to be friend with me! :)

Did
8yr ago
97 jpops
permalink If interested, I'm actually French and I can share a lot about French language and culture! Besides I'd love to learn more about Japanese or Asian culture! ^^
Interested? If you are, here is my email: did_didjey@hotmail.fr

KawaiiIchigo
8yr ago
1,066 jpops
permalink My native language is English and I know a lot of French (Still learning)
We could talk if you want ;D

Akita
8yr ago
57 jpops

Helloooo ^-^ those all sound like SUPER
fun things to talk about. I like all those
Ideas lol
I'm not English (like, British or anything) but
I do SPEAK English, and French also. But I'm
still learning that too. I feel as if you can
never completely learn a language because there
is still so much in it that you may learn
through the rest of your life ^^
But, I am also learning Korean, which I look at the
same way. I will never completely learn every SINGLE
word, but I love the language SO much and it's really
awesome.
I'd be your penpal if you like too^^

RukixXxDyras
8yr ago
164 jpops
permalink hey. i wanna learn alittle of a different culture. can u help?

Yessi3795
6yr ago
4,776 jpops
permalink i speak english fluently and i'm learning french

YukiLee
6yr ago
475 jpops
permalink I speak french fluently and I'm quite good in english :)

poohbear03
6yr ago
42,915 jpops
permalink Hey ^^ i can speak english and im learning French :) hope we can be friends :)

Stella95
6yr ago
2,181 jpops
permalink I speak English and French fluently :D if you want, we can always talk :p just post something on my wall or something (since I don't give email to strangers) :p I would also love to exchange cultural things and to talk about Japanese culture ;)

MidnightBlue
5yr ago
13,120 jpops
permalink I'm pretty fluent in English. :) Learning French though. Care to chat? ^^

1crazy4drama
5yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink I am an American so I speak English well~~ do you want to learn the language?

bryce1023
5yr ago
88 jpops
permalink Hi! My name is Nikky and Iam French Canadian :) I'm learning French right now.

lizabenson2
4yr ago
263 jpops
permalink My Letter,
Email/ reply me through this my private email address. l i z a b e n s o n 3 @ y a h o o . c o m

I am Liza Benson from Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast).I am 21 years old girl orphan that is as a result of i have no parent I have about US$5.2million that i inherited from my late loved father Mr Kouame Benson I want to invest this fund in your country with your consent, co-operation , assistance , advice and help .

Secondly on your full acceptance to work with me regarding this purpose, kindly indicate your interest by reply back to me so that I will furnish you with the needfully information and the details on how to proceed further.
I am ready to offer 25% total amount of money to you on the final transfer of the money to your bank account.

My best and Lovely Regards to you and all your family .
For me to see your reply Email/ reply me through this my private email address. l i z a b e n s o n 3 @ y a h o o . c o m or lizabenson3@yahoo.com
Thanks
Liza Benson

marquee615
4yr ago
69,823 jpops
permalink Looking for a French pen pal. I just wanted to know what kind of culture you have over there and maybe introduce me to some cool French music :)
Don't hesitate to write on my wall and talk :D I am looking forward to it :)

Back  |  Forums    Penpal    Looking for an english or french pen-pal?...
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service