Looking for a friend that likes dramas and <3 johnny'

33 posts  ·  created 10yr ago by Saol  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Friendship    Looking for a friend that likes dramas and <3 johnny'

Saol
10yr ago
1,792 jpops
permalink Heiii...well. I love j-doramas, k-doramas, I love j-music, specially j-pop and specially from Johnny's Entertainment. Love bands like NEWS, Hey!Say! JUMP, KAT-TUN, others...
I've watch only like 20 dramas but still...love them!!! ^_^
Well..I love to do new friends. Don't be shy to write to me if you wish ^_^!

AiraAura
10yr ago
1,209 jpops
permalink I really like Johnny's too! :RBohNo: And those are also my favorite bands! :RBblush: :) I haven't gotten a chance to see many dramas, but the ones I have I've really liked. :RBheart:

What dramas have you watched?
I've watched Gokusen 2, Yukan Club, Anna no Osame, and that all I can remember. :RBfrown:

I'm starting to watch Gokusen, Anego, Nobuta no Produce, Iryu, Shibatora, Rainbow Romance, and I can't remember any more. :)

giran
10yr ago
55,837 jpops
permalink I like johnny's sooooo muchhhh!!! :totallylove:
I like all of they movie...but I dont remember that title... :RBcrying:

in Johnny's I like NEWS,kattun,Smap,V6,Tokio..etc...
but I dont a lot of they movie/Jdorama.... :RBundecided:

the new movie I know is...
Satoshi Ohno from Arashi and Ikuta Toma the title is Maou.. :)

Saol
10yr ago
1,792 jpops
permalink Awesome ^_^!!! Well...I'be watched Hana Yori Dango, Yukan Club, My Boss My Hero, Proposal Daisakusen, Sensei wa Erai...Mmmm...xD...Seigi no Mikata, Gokusen III, Nobuta wo Produce, 1Pound Gospel, Tantei Gakuen Q, Mmm..some more xD...and I'm planning to watch Bloody Monday, Kaze no Garden, Scrap Teacher, and Oh my girl. Oh...And I've also watched Zettai Kareshi ^_^!!!

I also like some songs of Tokio. I don't listen it a lot, but some dramas that I've watch like My Bodd My Hero and Yasuko to Kenji have Tokio songs and I LOVE those songs xD!! Well...thanks for writing in my topic ^_^!

YamaPiLuvR
10yr ago
9,534 jpops
permalink I really like NewS and I really love YamaPi :totallylove:
And now I started to like Johnny's boys :STbigSmile:

akicute
10yr ago
146,547 jpops
permalink hi guys....
i like JE's artists too....^-^..
my favorite band is NEWS....hahahaha i think most are here likes NEWS too :laughing:

i like to watched Jdorama too...i watched a lot of dorama and i can't remember the titles of dorama....

^-^...whatever nice to meet you guys!!!

orientalchild
10yr ago
4,179 jpops
permalink OMG i love what you love XDD hehe im addicted to dramas full stop. && cant stop listening to music. ^^ what can i say? music rules my life. :giggle: nice to meet you btw

melodhie
10yr ago
271 jpops
permalink JOHNNY's JOHNNY's JOHNNY's JOHNNY's JOHNNY's!!!!!!!!!!

I have already watched more than 100 dramas and asian series only starting this summer of 2008 so i won't list it anymore... this soesn't include those that i have watched starting way back in 2003.

check out my blog: my asian series blog site

iryani
10yr ago
5,290 jpops
permalink we hv same interest!

so, for those who want to be my fren, u can add me to be in ur list frens..
hehehe

we can share anythings about jpop k?huhu

luv u guys...

tendou
10yr ago
9,874 jpops
permalink Hey guys~ I also love J-pop that Johnny's Entertainment production... especially KAT-TUN, Arashi, NewS, Kis-My-Ft2 and A.B.C... :D
talk about J dorama... I've watch a lot of Jdorama... :RBstickout:
recently I always watch Maou, Yuukan Club, Yamada Taro no Monogatari, Gokusen 1,2,3 and jikenbo of the young kindaichi... :D
If u want to ask me anything about Johnny's maybe I can answer it... :RBstickout:

Jo62144
10yr ago
1,606 jpops
permalink HELLO!!!

okaie, to start off, i <3 KAT-TUN, as well as all the fantastic ppl in johnnys ((:
watched loads of dramas by themm, and thinks its really good!!!!

YAY, ROCK ON JOHNNYS :RBheart:

nielle08
9yr ago
1,626 jpops
permalink i like johnny's jimusho too! i like NEWS (go masuda-san) and Arashi

Saol
9yr ago
1,792 jpops
permalink Yay!! I'm so happy of finding people that like all this ^___^!

biRiNcHaMinG
9yr ago
224 jpops
permalink i LOVE ArasHi and Hey! Say! JUMP..!!!

as for J-dramas, i've watched a few, like..

: Hana Yori Dango :RBohNo:
: Hana Yori Dango 2 :)
: HYD finaL :RBheart:
: Hana Kimi :D
: Yamada Taro Monogatari :RBhalo:
: Yukan CLub :RBstickout:

. . .

can't recaLL the others anymore, if there are any left that i haven't listed.. :RBstickout:

heehee. :p

biRiN-cHaMinG :RBhalo:

P4raxDBSK
9yr ago
1,087 jpops
permalink OMG! Yes i love Dramas and i Heart <3! Johnny! NEWS <3 and Kat-Tun yeahh! lol
i'm glad you like em too!! ^_^
Im Bianca btw nice to meet you!

akizora
9yr ago
400 jpops
permalink hi i'm a big fans of jhonys too.
really happy to meet another fans too.. :D :) :RBheart: :RBhalo: :RBfrown:

Saol
9yr ago
1,792 jpops
permalink i know... i also get happy to know other johnny's members ^_^!

FallingWaters
9yr ago
2,749 jpops
permalink Hi!! Nice to meet you!
NEWS is total love lol!!! :RBstickout:
I like Hey! Say! Jump and KAT-TUN as well... Johnny-san is such a genius making an agency like that :) :)
I've only watched only a couple of J-dramas, and I am totally addicted to them at the moment :D :D

nielle08
9yr ago
1,626 jpops
permalink i :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: johnny's!!!!!!! NewS is my favorite JE group!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i also like KAT-TUN and Arashi!
i can be your friend[edit]Last edit by nielle08 on Saturday 30 May, 2009 at 10:36 +0.6%[/edit][edit]Last edit by nielle08 on Saturday 30 May, 2009 at 10:35 -14.3%[/edit]

Hanazawa
9yr ago
5,342 jpops
permalink absolutely adore all J-pop from that Johnny's Entertainment production specially Arashi, Kat-tun, News, etc.

I also am dorama big fans so U can add me as friend :rock:

[edit]Last edit by Hanazawa on Friday 03 Apr, 2009 at 08:16 +16.7%[/edit]

amazn12
9yr ago
11,296 jpops
permalink oh yayy! i love Johnny's!!! they have my favorite bands! NEWS, Tegomass, Arashi, Kanjani8, Hey Say Jump, KAT-TUN... :RBheart: :RBheart:

and DRAMAS are awesome! they just brighten my day! :D
most dramas i've watched are chinese...but i love one litre of tears!! it's really sad :RBcrying: but also meaningful and deep!

indahna052
9yr ago
106 jpops
permalink hi we have the same hobby..i love johny's artists tooo...i loe jun matsumoto, ikuta toma, takuya kimura....n many more...

i have watched many dramas from the johnny's artist...such hana yori dango, last friend, nobuta wo produce, hana kimi ikemen paradise, akai ito, proposal daisakusen, n many many many many many many more...

they all cute :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart:

CaTTy
9yr ago
5,919 jpops
permalink omg im totally addicted to Jdoramas and johnny boys!! LOL
they're all just sooo amazingly hot, cute, and talented

Fayt16
9yr ago
708 jpops
permalink JE is awsome and I'm hooked on dramas mostly jdramas but I also watch K and T dramas also.

cassie
8yr ago
19 jpops
permalink i love kat-tun! all kat-tun fans www.kattunswedenfanclubs.blogg.se

Greyce76
8yr ago
322 jpops
permalink I also like j-drama, k-drama & j-pop *-* I like NEWS & Kat-tun ~
I´ve watched 1 Litre Of Tears (j-drama), hana yori dango (j-drama), k-dramas : Boys Over Flowers, Coffe Prince, You~re Beautiful, Delightful Girl, Take Care of the Young Lady, Goong, Crazy for Love, Stairway to Heaven, The Vineyard Man, IRIS (with TOP *-*), Personal Taste, Full House, Three Dads One Mom, Love Holic, Playfull Kiss, and a mini drama with Kim Bum & Big Bang *-* - Haru, a one day story :)
]

jamyzxc
8yr ago
565 jpops
permalink I love NEWS, HSJ, KATTUN, NYC, V6, Arashi and many others :D All are from JE though. Cant seem to get enough from them :P All the guys there are just OMG. Hahas. But the one i really really love is NEWS. But S'pore is like kinda Korea-biased, no offence. Cos i badly nid some jpop groups to come here, which will be terribly rare, esp JE! <3

ArashiYume
6yr ago
149 jpops
permalink I love Arashi, Kanjani8, among others but these 2 are my favourites.
Dramas I've watched: Yukan Club, HanaKimi, Maou, Ryusei no Kizuna, Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato, Gokusen, Lucky 7, The Quiz Show 2, and there are so many more that I just can't think of any at the moment. <3

delilah
6yr ago
33,099 jpops
permalink I LOVE DRAMAS!!!
When I was still a student, I watch them for 12 hours straight! That's how I addicted I am.
I also love Johnny's, in fact, I used to think that all idol dramas are by Johnnys. (so ignorant!)

For JE fans, I recommend: Starring Yamapi: Kurosagi (awesome!), Proposal Daisuken, Code Blue 1, 2, and SP, and Nobuta.

For Kame fans: Tatta no Hitotsu Koi (which also stars Koki), Mr. Brain (starrring Takuya where Kame did a cameo, Nobuta, One pound gospel, and Yamato Nadeshiko.

For Jin Fans: Yukan Club, Gokusen 3 (with Kame)

For Sho: Yamada Tarou (co-starring with Nino)

For MatsuJun- too many to mention but my personal fave aside from hana yori are Bambino, kimi wa peto, and Gokusen 1(hell yeah!)

tsubasayamada
3yr ago
57,000 jpops
permalink I love j dramas and hey say jump!!!

jsonglyrics
3yr ago
180,608 jpops
permalink I love drama and johnny's too <3 My favorite is Arashi

saitoyurii
2yr ago
95,303 jpops
permalink Hey I didn't know you were into Johnny's too! :D

saitoyurii
2yr ago
95,303 jpops
permalink V6 (my first JE obsession lol), Smap, Kanjani8, Arashi, NEWS, TOKIO

I've watched lots of jdramas! Here's some of my favorites:
1 Litre of Tears, Mother, Attention Please, Papa to Musume no Nanokakan, Hotaru no Hikari, Tumbling, Seigi no Mikata, Jyoou no Kyoushitsu, Love Shuffle, Yamada Taro Monogatari, Hana Yori Dango, Yankee-kun to Megane-chan, Switch Girl, Watashi ga renai dekinai riyuu, Marumo no Okite, My Girl

Back  |  Forums    Friendship    Looking for a friend that likes dramas and <3 johnny'
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service