Konnichiwa!

6 posts  ·  created 3yr ago by Lacrimosaangel  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Introduce yourself    Konnichiwa!

Lacrimosaangel
3yr ago
153,320 jpops
permalink Hi everyone! I thought after a long time being on this site, I'd finally dive into the forums!

My name is Becky, though I prefer to be called "Koneko". I've been a huge fan of Jpop since I was a child and have been learning Japanese for a while, though only recently started learning on a serious basis.
My favourite artists are:
Mr Children, Acid Black Cherry and Ayumi Hamasaki, all of whom I wish to see live one day!

So, hello! I hope to make friends here too!

YUCHiRO
3yr ago
11,065 jpops
permalink Hey, welcome to JPA and have fun ^u^

pronzite
3yr ago
38,773 jpops
permalink Hello Koneko chan ^^
I'm Pronizite (but as you can see my name spelled wrongly on the profile :crazy: ) and wow after 4 years you are finally here! Hope you can make use of the forums very well :crazy: since there's a lots of lots of awesome stuffs here :cool:

jsonglyrics
3yr ago
180,608 jpops
permalink Hello! I've listened to a few Mr. Children songs... But I never get to remember any of the titles XD

Lacrimosaangel
3yr ago
153,320 jpops
permalink Mr.Children are amazing. One day I hope to see them. I can't believe it's taken so long for me to visit the forums ^_^

GoingCRAZYLOL
3yr ago
23,341 jpops
permalink Welcome to JPA!!! Hope you enjoy your time here :D

http://45.media.tumblr.com/1977d498822ca6566fb21eefbcf3dbed/tumblr_o2ral4k4wO1un1860o6_r1_500.gif

Back  |  Forums    Introduce yourself    Konnichiwa!
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service