K-Pop girl bands/solo artists with a strong/charismatic images

6 posts  ·  created 4yr ago by VoodooCancan  ·  last post 10mo ago
Back  |  Forums    Recommendations    K-Pop girl bands/solo artists with a strong/charismatic images

VoodooCancan
4yr ago
2,303 jpops
permalink 2NE1 with; I am the Best, Fire ect. is [i]basically[/i] all I know about
I hardly listen to girl bands in the K-Pop industry because no offense the "girlie-barbie-sing-about-nothing-but-make-up-and-boys-and heartbreak" image gets old fast for me. I understand that most girl bands have that image because it sells well but maybe I'm just a bit of a feminist :)

p3nalty
4yr ago
837 jpops
permalink I have to agree with u coz YG really noe how to put their artists out there without relying too much on being in reality shows and all...tho im not a fan but each member really stood out on their own...

caz
4yr ago
0 jpops
permalink 2NE1 is the best kpop with strong charismatic images

wali
3yr ago
3,745 jpops
permalink best Kpop girl group is Apink because on their dresses, beautiful and awesome music videos it make they most popular group in South Korea.

AmeChan578
3yr ago
6,693 jpops
permalink -SONAMOO
-4MINUTE
-GI
-Lip Service
-2NE1

CloudStrifey
2yr ago
75,732 jpops
permalink Ga-In is super sexy and has a wonderful voice and acts really well in her MV's. And Yoomierae is a badass~

Back  |  Forums    Recommendations    K-Pop girl bands/solo artists with a strong/charismatic images
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service