JpopAsia T-Shirts

25 posts  ·  created 1decennia ago by JpopAsia  ·  last post 9yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Announcements    JpopAsia T-Shirts

JpopAsia
1decennia ago
571,254 jpops
permalink We are thinking to maybe sell T-shirts and polo's of JpopAsia but we first want to know if there is any interest for it :)
We want to sell high quality polo and T-shirts in navy blue. Here are some examples:

http://www.jpopasia.com/img/shop/PoloM.jpg http://www.jpopasia.com/img/shop/PoloF.jpg

Polo The orange logo you see, is in the JpopAsia font and instead of "Your #1 Jpop Source" below, it's "My #1 Jpop Source".

http://www.jpopasia.com/img/shop/ShirtM.jpg http://www.jpopasia.com/img/shop/ShirtF.jpg

T-Shirt The orange katakana says "Jpop" and the white words below "generation".

We want to know if there is any interest for these shirts and polo's so we are sure it can be sold. Summer is approaching so why not show everyone your Jpop love :D

All shirts and polo's are slim fit and come in the sizes:
Polo Men:
S - M - L - XL - XXL
Polo Women:
XS - S - M - L - XL

Shirt Men:
S - M - L - XL
Shirt Women:
XS - S - M - L

The prints are screenpressed (don't know the exact translation) which means that the prints can be washed many times without losing their quality.

All the shirts/polo's are made of high quality 100% preshrinked ringspun cotton pique.

The introduction prices for the polo's will be $29.95 and T-shirts $24.95 for the first 30 orders.

Please give us your feedback and if you would be interested to order one! Thanks~~ :D

Meyer
1decennia ago
8,033 jpops
permalink Hohooo that's nice, i like the idea ;)
Maybe i will order one then.... Not sure for the moment...

kira4541
1decennia ago
6,358 jpops
permalink i want a t-shirt too they look cool :)

Dollprincess
1decennia ago
1,807 jpops
permalink aww you should do black or white also, cause I would maybe order, but navy blue doesnt look good at all on me, and I'm sure I'm not the only one ;^^

daxxler
1decennia ago
10,882 jpops
permalink Damn... i wouls love one... but i really cant afford it... and i was gonna get a creme account as soon as my debit card came through... but then i found out that i cant really afford that either... i need money money money !!!!

rashiyu
1decennia ago
2,708 jpops
permalink i want that polo shirt!!!looks cooL! great idea!!!XD :otsu: :boogie:

rashiyu
1decennia ago
2,708 jpops
permalink ooh..i cant afford it..:RBfrown: maybe next year i wud be able to..:(

i really want one..:RBfrown:

buunshichi
1decennia ago
39,925 jpops
permalink it looks quality enough, preshrunk is good since you don't need to worry about the shirt shrinking after the first wash, it'll fit the same before and after.

I would hazard to ask though, what's the price after the introductory orders?

If its too high in cost, there will be interest, but not enough people who can afford one.

OsakaQueen
1decennia ago
3,797 jpops
permalink 8D
I know I would definatley get one! :RBheart:

Gannon
1decennia ago
299 jpops
permalink Mmmmmmmmm! T-Shirt Goodness! :RBheart:

RollingStar14
10yr ago
12,999 jpops
permalink Are the t-shirts still a possibility? I would definately get one!!!! XD

akanezora90
10yr ago
1,176 jpops
permalink Cool i wanna be buy one
t-shirt with katakana
where i can buy that????? :omg2:

noname
10yr ago
4,564 jpops
permalink of course i'd want a jpa t-shirt. don't know if i'd want that one. i sure would like to get a creme account first though... :RBblush: :RBblush:

koi
10yr ago
225 jpops
permalink wher cn i get one?? or is it not available anymor??

pauljason
10yr ago
659 jpops
permalink i want color black do you have black? i want to order but not sure at the moment yettttt

xaosmx
10yr ago
594,146 jpops
permalink i want it in pink :) *lol*

Miki
10yr ago
2,877,354 jpops
permalink So, what about T-shirts then? Sounds like a good idea to me.

ZuteGach
10yr ago
260,662 jpops
permalink I want one so bad!! I want the jpop generation in Men large.. It is so awesome!! possibly better than my Do As Infinity shirt?? :shocked: haha but I have no cards to buy it.. haha. And my parents don't want to get it for me.. so sad

pichen
10yr ago
107,797 jpops
permalink Agree with xaosmx, i want the pink color t-shirt too.. (i'm Pinkiest :lovec: )

or maybe white.. uhmm.. that would work too.. lol[edit]Last edit by pichen on Tuesday 03 Mar, 2009 at 05:51 +33.8%[/edit]

akicute
10yr ago
147,762 jpops
permalink ahh...i want that shirt...i want the black colour...if you have it...

i can't wait for that shirt

ananasana
10yr ago
9,640 jpops
permalink i'm maybe gonna buy one but not yet :D :D :otsu:

jrawkaneko
9yr ago
2,057 jpops
permalink I would buy that! They look cool!

Miki
9yr ago
2,877,354 jpops
Quote by pichen
Agree with xaosmx, i want the pink color t-shirt too.. (i'm Pinkiest :lovec: )

Pink? Yeew! :RBstickout: I hate pink.
But still I really want to buy a T-shirt, then we can recognize if we accidentally bump into each other on the streets)[edit]Last edit by Miki on Monday 11 May, 2009 at 21:24 +0.3%[/edit]

nyappyxgoxmimi
9yr ago
16,895 jpops
permalink I want one. :RBhalo:
And like pichen and xaosmx I want pink too. :RBstickout:

But they look great. :D
Sadly,I'm broke. :RBundecided:

josias
9yr ago
22,184 jpops
permalink ahhh... i really want it :surprised: :surprised: :sadc:

Back  |  Forums    Announcements    JpopAsia T-Shirts
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service