JpopAsia Music Awards 2013

53 posts  ·  created 4yr ago by JpopAsia  ·  last post 4yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Announcements    JpopAsia Music Awards 2013

JpopAsia
4yr ago
539,990 jpops
permalink Discuss here your votings, biases, and everything related to the JpopAsia Music Awards 2013 AND win some goodies to be announced later! Just participate in this thread :)

Round 1 Nomination round - 22 December - 28 December 2012
Round 2 Final round - 28 December - January 15 2013

Vote everyday per category to get your favorite artists in the final votings!

http://www.jpopasia.com/awards/

lheijhoy
4yr ago
5,935 jpops
permalink awesome!! :moved: Sixth Guns!! don't forget our beloved the GazettE okay?? <3

Lazuardiharuhi
4yr ago
-6,968 jpops
permalink I'm so gonna vote for ONE OK ROCK <3 and SCANDAL <3

BlackfireReiko15
4yr ago
87,026 jpops
permalink Alice Nine and the Gazette for the win >.<

Arashiis1
4yr ago
72,872 jpops
permalink I hope B.A.P and Yui win something <3
I'm going to vote for my favorites!!

heartdreamer
4yr ago
1,848 jpops
permalink I'm totally with you for B.A.P and Yui! Let's all vote! ^^

heartdreamer
4yr ago
1,848 jpops
permalink From where to start and where to finish!
Acid Black Cherry is a must for vocals so make suere that Yasu's project is included OK? Also KAT-TUN they've been through so much the last and are still going strong so they deserve a place!
As for K-POP make sure that B.A.P is included! these guys have worked so hard this past year in both Korea, U.S.A and Japan! ^^ And don't forget JaeJoong and JunSu! ^^

OlimpTenshi
4yr ago
237 jpops
permalink I hope KAT-TUN win something, even though they lost another member this year...

mamokitty19
4yr ago
18,830 jpops
permalink I hope Dir En Grey and R-Shitei win something <3 They're my favorite jrock bands!!!

lheijhoy
4yr ago
5,935 jpops
permalink hi i would just like to raise some things i saw from the list of nominees..
i don't know if these are mistakes or not, but i'd just like to bring this to your attention.. O:)

i saw Kazuki (ScReW) nominated as Sexiest Male Singer and Favorite Artist/Band under JPOP..
also, Miko of exist trace nominated as Sexiest Female Singer and Favorite Artist/Band under JPOP..

because i believe they should be under JROCK..

thanks!! O:)

elenko94
4yr ago
2,048,892 jpops
permalink Yep, thanks for pointing it out. I'll tell the admin to change it as soon as he can.

lheijhoy
4yr ago
5,935 jpops
permalink oh thanks!! :moved:

SCAPepper
4yr ago
542 jpops
permalink I'm here for SCANDAL and ONE OK ROCK! I hope that this year Mami win some single award :D

Lazuardiharuhi
4yr ago
-6,968 jpops
permalink I'm totally fighting by your side~ Lets vote for SCANDAL and ONE OK ROCK everyday <3

lovevisualkei
4yr ago
40,647 jpops
permalink Wooo!!! I know who Im voting for!! <3

Teakla
4yr ago
2,035 jpops
permalink Go Luna Haruna and SCANDAL!! I hope they win some things :)

joshua10red
4yr ago
110,700 jpops
permalink i will vote for SCANDAL <3 <3

weebllikespie
4yr ago
712,398 jpops
permalink I'm voting SCANDAL and ONE OK ROCK! They deserve to win an award! :D O:)

Lazuardiharuhi
4yr ago
-6,968 jpops
permalink That's so true, Ron!! ^^

dictatorialaura
4yr ago
145 jpops
permalink Hi, i'm new to JPA, so I'm just wondering: how do you nominate someone who isn't a candidate yet? I'd like to vote for DIAURA since they're my favourite band.

denz95
4yr ago
787 jpops
permalink Going vote for Kana Nishino !! :P

markbalano
4yr ago
215 jpops
permalink gonna vote for SCANDAL and YUI !!!

nekomiminatsumi
4yr ago
49,883 jpops
permalink I'm totally voting for the GazettE!! ^_^ They are the best band cx D.I.D is really good too so I also voted for them :D

DreamFighter
4yr ago
56,099 jpops
permalink Voted for Perfume for most of the categories in j-pop and Namie Amuro for best female solo. She deserves it. :) Then I voted for UVERworld in J-Rock for most of the categories. I really want them to win they're so amazing! <3

TaMMiE
4yr ago
220 jpops
permalink Luna Haruna, SCANDAL, Arashi and the GazettE!!! Hope they win!!!

Cree
4yr ago
4,590 jpops
permalink hope Luna Sea and Dir en grey fans don't sleeping :D faito

Izaki95
4yr ago
334 jpops
permalink Yes!!! all the sixthguns wake up and vote for the GazettE!!!!! as for me especially spread my love for Ruki!!!!! <3

lovevisualkei
4yr ago
40,647 jpops
permalink glad that jrock is #1 on JPA :cool:

Rlina10
4yr ago
120 jpops
permalink Haruna Ono! She even with the problem on her vocal cords and all the pressure she suffered ! She continued singing and went after your dreams! Deserves my respect and my vote!

Cree
4yr ago
4,590 jpops
permalink hmm, when we could vote for kpop?

elenko94
4yr ago
2,048,892 jpops
permalink This year JMAs is only for jpop and jrock. Kpop will most likely be included for the 2014's voting.

If you want to vote for kpop, you'd need to go to our kpop sister site: gokpop.com

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Cree
4yr ago
4,590 jpops
permalink thanks elenko94

pratamakevin
4yr ago
39 jpops
permalink vote SCANDAL and ONE OK ROCK <3 <3 and Haruna Ono too <3

VongolaPrimo
4yr ago
48,463 jpops
permalink I will vote for ONE OK ROCK and SCANDAL O:) >.<

SCANDALharu
4yr ago
146 jpops
permalink i will vote for SCANDAL of course..They just too awesome!! With Awanai Tsumori no Genki dene single and STANDARD they deserved to be voted.
i will voted for YUI as well..lol

toki123
4yr ago
97 jpops
permalink Voting for The GazettE and Dir En Grey! ^o^

llizemanll
4yr ago
180 jpops
permalink ONE OK ROCK FTW!!! Let's support these guys and hope Taka or Toru could get some awards!

Nightgaze
4yr ago
377,126 jpops
permalink exist†trace needs to win! They show that girls can rock just as hard as guys can! They're amazing! :D <3
Not going to lie I'm kind of disappointed with the albums and singles that were nominated in the Jrock category so many amazing releases were overlooked :(

SushiTacuboy
4yr ago
381 jpops
permalink LiSA,SCANDAL and ONE OK ROCK ♥♥♥

jrocker14
4yr ago
125 jpops
permalink GO ONE OK ROCK \m/
Also, I hope MY FIRST STORY will make it next time :3

cheerio
4yr ago
120 jpops
permalink I'm here for KAT-TUN, SCANDAL, and UVERworld. =)

njunnosuke03
4yr ago
45 jpops
permalink i will vote junnosuke taguchi[i][/i] for best male solo..^_^

torikocure
4yr ago
470 jpops
permalink i'm voting for Dir En Grey and the GazettE

Chrissy
4yr ago
637 jpops
permalink I vote for ONE OK ROCK ♥

EevaLeena
4yr ago
750 jpops
permalink Since 2011, I only voted for KAT-TUN and Kamenashi Kazuya ONLY *runs away*

Izaki95
4yr ago
334 jpops
permalink the GazettE forever!!! I will keep support and vote the GazettE because they're everything for me! :D <3 <3

nekomiminatsumi
4yr ago
49,883 jpops
permalink I agree!! Let's hope they win!! \(^o^)/

stonebridge
4yr ago
885 jpops
permalink Scandal are the best band by far. i hope they win as many awards as last year(6).
but also i would like to see Mami win the award for musical ability, she is a brilliant guitarist. And Tomomi for sexest female, she just gets more beautiful by the day.

ohmrange
4yr ago
126 jpops
permalink LiSA, SCANDAL Forever!!!!!

stonebridge
4yr ago
885 jpops
permalink how much longer is going to take before they finish counting the votes, i mean voting ended 13 days ago.

Back  |  Forums    Announcements    JpopAsia Music Awards 2013
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service