JpopAsia App?

47 posts  ·  created 6yr ago by Gys  ·  last post 4yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Questions & comments about JpopAsia    JpopAsia App?

6yr ago
68,080 jpops
permalink Hello,
i have a Ipod Touch 4G.
and when I'm on internet, while using it, I can't watch the videos on JPA all the time.
so I was asking myself, is there going to be a JpopAsia app?

6yr ago
4,021 jpops
permalink Me too think its a good idea to add a jpopasia app! :D would be cool! ^-^

6yr ago
4,162 jpops
permalink That would be awesome :)
I'd even pay for it hehe

6yr ago
819 jpops
permalink It'd be quite epic.

Wouldn't pay though, I use my computers more than the iPod D;

Also, it might be hard to make an app for iPod/iPhone. It's not something you just do like that. To do that you need the right programming knowledge, and Apple have to approve it.
Now, I don't know what programming resources JPA have, but if they don't have it they'd have to pay for someone else to do it.

6yr ago
68,080 jpops
permalink Yeah, well I realize that it's a lot of work. But it was just an idea. JPA has a new image now, and i was just wondering what there is going to be in the future. Maybe when JPA is going to change again, they can think about an app? ;)

6yr ago
146,559 jpops
permalink that would be nice, I'd love that too, I'd even buy it since I know for sure that all the money will be used for improving JPA

6yr ago
74 jpops
permalink haha well there are users who pay this sight so the funding would be no problem if those would be willing to help :P (i would but i'm dead broke!) and i;m sure users would be willing to wait for it after they get this sight together now (cuz it has alotta issues)

6yr ago
149 jpops
permalink PLEASE MAKE AN APP FOR THIS!!!!!! (:

5yr ago
402 jpops
permalink thinking of making an JPA app for apple and blackberry smartphones.. still on designing steps

5yr ago
291 jpops
permalink request for android phones too :p

5yr ago
19,369 jpops
permalink YES!! Please make an app. Would rly appreciate it since im on my smartphone all the time XD

5yr ago
232 jpops
permalink yup yup an app for android please ^^

5yr ago
508 jpops
permalink yes an android or even apple app would be great. Preferably android tho. xD

5yr ago
94,406 jpops
permalink An app for this site would be very awesome and easy to access on the go. So please make an app for JPA~! <3

5yr ago
378,503 jpops
permalink It would be great if we could use the forum on the go

5yr ago
415 jpops
permalink yes please make an app for this place especially for blackberry users .thanks

5yr ago
124 jpops
permalink I am just thinking that if there was an JPA apps for Mobile, what it like be? Like Twitter, or Facebook? ... :O ;)

But, Simply want an Chrome apps instead of Mobile, Coz JpopAsia isn't a type of Website that's suitable with Mobile Apps, not like Tweets and others.

Just my point of View. :)

5yr ago
80,664 jpops
permalink Not a bad idea. That would actually make my day every day for the rest of my life :D

5yr ago
71,216 jpops
permalink I don't even have my ipod anymore, but I think that it would be pretty awesome if jpopasia did something like that. Can you imagine how many more members it would bring?

5yr ago
39,367 jpops
permalink Oooh that is an awesome idea :) id like for it to be on both my blackberry and kindle fire

5yr ago
39,159 jpops
permalink That would be the most amazing thing ever.

5yr ago
42,627 jpops
permalink That would be totally awesome and I would totally get it~

5yr ago
65,457 jpops
permalink I'd be willing to pay for it too!

5yr ago
503 jpops
permalink yes i hope there is an app in the future! i love coming on JPA and want an easier way to come on the site :D

5yr ago
42 jpops
permalink That would be great! ^^ I would also even pay for it~~

5yr ago
1,393 jpops
permalink Jepp thats what we need =D

5yr ago
673 jpops
permalink yea there should be an app for it that would be cool :)

5yr ago
7,604 jpops
permalink A mobile version would be appreciated.

It looks the same on my Droid and hard to see and lots of scrolling.

5yr ago
184,347 jpops
permalink Please make an app for the chat too :D

4yr ago
4,376 jpops
permalink There should be a JPOPAsia app!!! i wanna be able to go on Jpop Asia on my phone when i'm not at school! but i have an android :3

4yr ago
1,588 jpops
permalink [i]An app for everyone, please? That would be SO cool for us!! Thanks,. xD[/i]

4yr ago
50,253 jpops
permalink Please make an app The most enjoyable :D

4yr ago
210 jpops
permalink iv been on jpop asia on the iphone and its the same the computer, i can watch MV and chat to my friends. so JPA dosent really need to release an app unless they want to make more money or are just nice in a way to give what members want.

4yr ago
20,549 jpops
permalink That would be great if JPA really make one :)

4yr ago
344,376 jpops
permalink Yeah, they totally should make an app for JPA. I have an iPhone and I wish I could easily access the site :)

4yr ago
8,750 jpops
permalink It would be pretty cool... I wish i knew how to make apps... lol

4yr ago
107,487 jpops
permalink I use JPA on my iphone daily... i think an app would make it easier to use and I can't watch video directly on the page it always takes me youtube.

4yr ago
41,836 jpops
permalink for android please :D

4yr ago
10,074 jpops
permalink That would be so great ! I would totally pay for a jpop asia app....(cough) or my parents would ;)

4yr ago
4,736 jpops
permalink Please make a Jpopasia app!

4yr ago
1,807 jpops
permalink If there is an app for this, I'll be able to use JPA whenever,wherever I want !!! ~~~ I would love that !

4yr ago
1,239 jpops
permalink i think too
it's comfortable for everyone ^^

4yr ago
11,510 jpops
permalink I won't mind if you make one of Android :)
It will be more comfortable

4yr ago
20,549 jpops
permalink It would be the best idea ever XD

4yr ago
1,272 jpops
permalink Uwaaa JPA app that would be awesome >< i need a smartphone!

4yr ago
12,702 jpops
permalink That would be great ....

4yr ago
30,587 jpops
permalink I agree, a JPA app would be epic :D

Back  |  Forums    Questions & comments about JpopAsia    JpopAsia App?
JpopAsia   © 2016             Privacy             Terms