Jpop recommendations? I'm new ^-^

24 posts  ·  created 4yr ago by DaisKey  ·  last post 1yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Recommendations    Jpop recommendations? I'm new ^-^

DaisKey
4yr ago
454 jpops
permalink Hello everyone! I'm new to Jpop though for the past years I've listened to some songs... but only certain ones ^-^ Funny how I discovered Jpop first but instead got into Kpop haha XD Anyways... can you guys help me? I really like some Morning Musume songs because they're catchy but I wanna listen to more songs from different groups... I really like upbeat songs and maybe something like Konna ni mo by Dream that I just heard some minutes ago ^-^ Sorry for making this long but I hope you understand! Thank you! :) Oh and boy groups are welcome too!!! :)

GoingCRAZYLOL
4yr ago
23,341 jpops
permalink Hey there welcome to JPA! XD
http://37.media.tumblr.com/d33c38c0f5991868771447c682c51212/tumblr_n1jb33MNBW1qbh7n1o1_r1_500.gif

(↑ They are Da-iCE XD)

And of course!!! You have come to the right place lol xD I will recommend some bands and songs and I will also add the links of those I could find below and I don't mind if you ask me for more! You can write on my wall anytime and feel free to ask :D Ok then here we go xD :

Artist/song
Arashi (One of the most famous Japanese bands!)/ Sakura

Arashi/ Breathless

Arashi/ FLY (Love this song <3)

Arashi/ Face Down

Da-iCE (Their major debt was in 2014, not so famous yet but honestly they made an awesome progress over the past year! :D) / SHOUT IT OUT

Da-iCE/ I'll be back

Da-iCE/ BOMB

Da-iCE collab.Vimclip/ My Generations

NEWS & Tegomass / Sakura Girl. (Tegomass)

NEWS/ ONE FOR THE WIN

NEWS/ SEVEN COLORS

NEWS/ Kaguya

Generations from EXILE TRIBE/ Sing it loud

EXILE TRIBE (<3)/ THE REVOLUTION

EXILE TRIBE/ 24 WORLD

Hope you liked them, and sorry if I wasn't helpful xD

DaisKey
4yr ago
454 jpops
permalink No way you were definitely helpful!! Thanks I'll look up more of their songs later because those groups you recommended seem to have good stuff X3 Do you know some girl groups too? If not it's okay :) I like these so far :)

koto95
4yr ago
1,239 jpops
permalink you have to listen to Perfume!!! also check out Tokyo Girls' Style and Cheeky Parade :)

DaisKey
4yr ago
454 jpops
permalink I've only listened to a few Perfume songs and yes I like it they're catchy! Ok I'll look up those groups!! Thank you :)

AmeChan578
4yr ago
6,693 jpops
permalink I highly recommend E-Girls, FLOWER, Da-iCE and FAKY~ ^-^

E-Girls:

FLOWER:

Da-iCE:

FAKY

DaisKey
4yr ago
454 jpops
permalink omg thank you so much for the suggestions~ I like them so far ^-^

IfntTaeYoung
4yr ago
68 jpops
permalink I can definitely help you there, I've been a fan of J-Pop for over 4 years and has listened to a huge range of singers.

My all time favourite J-Pop group is the twin-duo ON/OFF.

Other groups and singers I like are...

Nightgaze
3yr ago
377,126 jpops
permalink I recommend Kanon Wakeshima~ She has a different brand of Jpop that's really unique and cool
Here's some of her songs:

Enjoy! :)

Heresyuruha
3yr ago
6,864 jpops
permalink Daichi miura
maiko nakamura
mika nakashima
say hey jump ( boy group)
eir aoi

suhavni
3yr ago
615 jpops
permalink Hi!!! The bands in really liked are DISH// and M!LK XD

DeviantMemories
3yr ago
24 jpops
permalink Check older news songs, Like: Weeeek, NEWS Nippon, Good News!, Fiesta, SUMMER TIME,Happy Birthday, Push On!

jsonglyrics
3yr ago
180,608 jpops
permalink I recommend trying to listen to "Rashisa (identity)" by SUPER BEAVER. You can also try R.Y.U.S.E.I. by Exile or one of the groups related to Exile.

JYChii
3yr ago
14,383 jpops
permalink Try to listen to this band "SpecialThanks" (I my me mine) They are JPopRock. :D

Japanimenya
3yr ago
122,884 jpops
permalink Give KAT-TUN or Arashi a try :D

jsonglyrics
3yr ago
180,608 jpops
permalink Aside from Arashi mentioned above, try out some of their solos such as Doko ni Demo Aru Uta by Ninomiya Kazunari ^^

Rukako
3yr ago
5,684 jpops
permalink Kanon Wakeshima like Nightgaze said.
Piko (trap singer)-

FictionJunction

LoVendoЯ

jsonglyrics
3yr ago
180,608 jpops
permalink I really like Rashisa by SUPER BEAVER. This song has been stuck in my head for a while.

J4N1C3
3yr ago
3,284 jpops
permalink Listen to AAA. *slapped for being biased* XD No, but seriously. One of Asia's longest running co-ed dance vocal groups still active in present day.

Thank goodness Avex has uploaded medley videos of their most significant songs in celebration of their 10th anniversary this year, based on genre. Seeing as if you like upbeat songs and dance ballads, I recommend watching these two videos. See if you like any of their songs. =)

Upbeat electrodance/techno/eurobeat/rock/pop songs:

Medium tempo pop/dance ballad songs:

Another co-ed group that's relatively new this year is lol. They've got quite a number of upbeat tracks, not to mention they look pretty young and energetic. OTL Personal favourites are 'Fire', 'Heartbeat' (more happy and poppy, candy-like) and 'Shake Shake' (badass af).

I also like Dream5's 'Break Out' (another co-ed group halp LMAO). And I know I'm gonna be looked down for recommending any 48G-related songs...but seriously, not all their singles are cutesy bikinis. I absolutely LOVE SKE48's 'Darkness' and AKB48's 'UZA' + their one of their 2015 singles 'Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai'.

tsubasayamada
3yr ago
57,000 jpops
permalink listen to some Hey! Say! JUMP songs!
i love weekender, candle, setsuna sa hikkae ni, ride with me, sangatsu jyuyokka tokei, and hajimari no melody

pronzite
3yr ago
38,773 jpops

jsonglyrics
3yr ago
180,608 jpops
permalink Doko ni Demo Aru Uta - Arashi

tsubasayamada
2yr ago
57,000 jpops
permalink i recommend
hey say jump
news
akb48
nogizaka46
keyakizaka46
teshima aoi

Ivana
2yr ago
21,631 jpops
permalink Kis-My-Ft2 <3 <3

Back  |  Forums    Recommendations    Jpop recommendations? I'm new ^-^
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service